Cloud mining can be a better option? - Page 9 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Cloud mining can be a better option?

there is nothing special in cloud mining that even do not exists as far as I think they are just people that only make money out of the investments of the users and payback with the same money.

• +1 1

Some of the sites like eobot,genisis mining are legit and they require some of the deposit. After using some of the investment on this sites you can get a good amount in return.

Dear friend I think cloud mining is better for other mining because cloud mining can not need any equipment and mining equipment price very high. Yobit exchange also offer cloud mining 10x profit. I think only reputed and trusted site invest cloud mining for profits.

There is no confidence in dealing with mining sites, as they do not provide large profits, but rather worthless profits. As for the documented sites, they are of little or no profit.

• +3 1

It's costly . I heard that you most have a super personal computers with super graphic cards that can help you maining . When I said computers i mean it about twenty or more to put in starting line 

• +3 1

I think cloud mining could be a good opportunity for earning cryptocurrency. But in that case we need a trusted mining site. Because most of the mining sites are fake. 

I swear to humanity that nowadays people don't even want to do anything. if we all know mining is almost always a scandal but there are still some people who would rather use it and compare their rate of possibility to trade or disguise your own mining To buy. 

Ive mentioned before that Im clouding mining with Genesis Mining & Ecos. I have used Genesis for yrs & I am very happy with the results. The contracts always sell out fast at Genesis. A good sign that people ar ehappy with them.

I joined Ecos some weeks ago & just took out my 1st payment. Ecos is a Russian company located in Armenia. The web page has some bugs, its very basic but the miner prices are very good. You can buy a bunch of different contracts. Its good value for the money.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I don't know about it completely but I heard about it that cloud mining is a safe way for mining. Many other sites promise for big profit but when the investors invest in these site these sites scam but it is different from others sites. 

• +1 1

In my opinion, if you have extra money, it is better not to do cloud mining, but normally, if you just bought a video card with these tools, you may be at a loss and so be careful.

Cloud mining has never be the better option because I was calculating one of the mining platform for example if you have invested  0.01 btc youll earn something like 0.008 btc, so that the profit will be -0.002 btc, but sometimes can get you a profit which the ROI is 3  years.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There are many SCAM platforms on the Internet today. Real CLOUD MINING is not profitable. If you make an investment you need at least 2 years to get back the investment. There is also a great risk of losing the investment at any minute

• +1 1

I think your right about cloud mining btc. But it doesnt have to be btc to mine anymore. There are many more different coins that are just as profitable if not more than btc to mine, such as eth, zec, ltc, monero, etc. When you buy cloud mining contracts, you avoid buying expensive mining equipment. The trick is to find reputable & profitable mining companies. There are scam companies that will steal your money or sell you contracts that will never earn you a profit.

Im mining with Genesis Mining & Ecos Mining. Ecos is in my signature. Genesis now has ETH contracts for sale at the moment. I made a Topic about Genesis Mining in the mining section here, offering a 3% discount promo code. The good thing about Genesis is that you can mine many different coins when you buy a contract.

Ecos is also a good reputable mining company. They also have a very active Telegram chat group, where you can ask questions, get help from support, etc. What I dont like about Ecos at the moment, is they only offer BTC mining. They say they will offer ETH contracts in the near future.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Cloud mining is a big scam that I hope you do not fall victim to it. First you have to pay money to buy a space and a Hash power but the problem is that the money you pay will take a long time to get it back , and sometimes you do not win anything at all, that is why it is better to put your effort at this forum and earn from it, at least it is guaranteed and you do not have to pay anything. 

11 hours ago, Jessica Ruth said:

No cloudmining is not a better option.it will just make it worst.it is not profitable now because of continues increase of mining difficulty.and it affects output of mining.for me it's better to just buy some cryptocurrency and store it in your wallet. cryptocurrency price now are increasing and doing great everyday.you will still make lots of profit by just storing it.

@Jessica Ruth the mining difficulties are increasing, which will truly affect the cloud miners too. But if the difficulty is not increasing, many people that are scammers use cloud mining to scam people. Some make use of ponzi not even cloud mining at all pretending to be cloud mining but a lie. 

Yes the Cloud  mining can be Better Option then the Mining of the CPU. The Cloud Mining takes the Investment. But It depends on us to Investment on what plan. First of all We have to Buy the Before we start the Mining on the that site that offers the Cloud Mining.

99 percent of cloud mining is fraud my friend, in short, if it was profitable there would be no cloud mining, the owners of these mining equipment were mining themselves, why would they give you the profit that they can get ?!

• +3 1

On 1/17/2021 at 8:53 AM, Rose99 said:

I think There is nothing like cloud  mining in fact,  they only use the flow of cash to pay users and collect money, tge minig actually needs a lot of hardware ad investment too.

@Rose99 You are not wrong, although there is cloud mining, in which you will pay people to mine for you, but so far you do not see these people, they can scam you, and also buying mining equipments will let people to mine directly, join mining pool and also want to learn and understand how the business works unlike cloud mining that will only result someone not learning about it and be scammed. I will prefer your idea too. 

Cloud mining is not very reliable, if you invest in purchasing cloud mining software, there is no guarantee that this platform will remain in the market for a long time, and I also think that mining needs a lot of effort and energy. 

• +3 1

I haven't worked in this forum for a long time. I am a new member of this forum. I don't know much about cloud mining. It seems to be a part of this platform. But since I don't know anything about this, I don't want to say much about this,

Hello my friend. I haven't known about cloud mining for so long. But I want to know about cloud mining. Then I'll talk about this. I don't want to say anything about this yet. Forgive me. Thanks.

Edited by Mohammad2005

My dear friend I tried the Cloud Mining site, it was at a good level and when it went down to a very low level the site canceled the deal and the excuse was that the maintenance and management costs were too high.  This is one of the ways to deceive people.  I think cryptocurrency is better than this.  I lost everything when they canceled the bowl after working at Cloud Mining.

Cloud mining is absolutely a good choice because cloud mining has a lot of advantages and benefits as compared to simple mining. One of the main benefit of cloud mining is that it is operated by the cloud and you. an sbare this at anytime and anywhere. You will not face any problems or complications.

Yeah it will great for you. You can get lot of profit from cloud mining. Cause it's totally depend on your hardware and it will increase so many without buy any pack and speed. So it is very helpful and beneficial. You can do cloud mining on your computer at home. So it is totally safe.