Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

On 1/5/2020 at 11:41 AM, mbaman80 said:

Ethereum would not be able to beat bitcoin as bitcoin is their leader and would always remain at the top.

I agree with your statement that bitcoin has always been their leader at the top because bitcoin has the highest value than ethereum so bitcoin is unmatched by other coins including ethereum which is only under bitcoin position.

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

All Crypto coins price even Eth price depending on Bitcoin. But bitcoin doesn't depends on any coins. Currently Eth price at 157$ and it is increasing with BTC price but Eth can't overtake BTC price ever.

I am agree with you. mainly btc is the most profitable coin in the market and the price is higher that eth. to reach this price eth need much time and then btc price will go more higher.

No i dont becouse it will never ever be happen.the price of eth is sonfar fir us to say someday it will cross the price.maybe after 20years the price of eth will hit 10,000 dollars.

On 09.12.2019 at 22:57, fo1lluko1l said:

I think that if Ethereum developers do something interesting, then I think it is quite possible, but not for long because bitcoin developers can also do something in response

I believe that Ethereum can greatly increase in price but I am not sure that it will surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the first coins and has great potential in the future.

I personally think that no other cryptocurrency is going to overthrow bitcoin in their spot, ever, even if ethereum is a great competition to bitcoin but it could never have what bitcoin has. 

I dont think ether will overthrow btc

i see btc ether and ripple still leading the market for long

And Since the prices of both fluctuate now and then I am very skeptical to say that

On 12/9/2019 at 12:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

There are things that Ethereum surpasses Bitcoin as the supply of Ethereum is unlimited: the availability of Ethereum is limitless and unaffected by the use of individuals, while Bitcoin supply is limited and influenced by currency makers themselves, and it is assumed that Bitcoin manufacture will end by the year 2140.

• +2 1

I don't think that eth can take position of bitcoin because bitcoin is the highest coin as it has always ranked one and it price is also too high comparing to eth and if eth is going that much high then it is also that bitcoin would be to much higher than eth in that time also,so bitcoin can never be replaced with eth

• +1 1

In my opinion Ethereum may overtake bitcoin in future but this year it is not possible as the price of ethereum is very low as compare with bitcoin and till now bitcoin is very popular in crypto world and you can say the king of cryptocurrency. So to overtake a king ethereum should have to prepare itself a lot and also should work on its popularity and value increasing method.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

No and no, ETH will always be 2nd to bitcoin. Just like gold and silver. Before it was litecoin and bitcoin but this time ETH will be the main platform for Dapps while bitcoin will be good for store value or to keep our wealth safe against inflation.

• +1 1

spacer.png

There is a chance that the price of the ethereum will reaches the price of the bitcoin but it takes a long time again before the price of eth comes with the btc.

More ico tokens and eth based erc2p coins doesn't mean it could outrun bitcoin as a king, its supplies and demand is far way lower than btc and haven't been known to countries except bt 

2 minutes ago, Great Commander said:

More ico tokens and eth based erc2p coins doesn't mean it could outrun bitcoin as a king, its supplies and demand is far way lower than btc and haven't been known to countries except bt 

I understand what you mean,, it seems like an impossible job for ethereum to reach bitcoin, but I know that ethereum has a lot of interest, because in one trading day, it involves a large amount of ethereum rotation.

• +1 1

No, I don't think Ethereum coins are overtake  Bitcoin.Because Ethereum Coin's market value and global market demand are much lower than Bitcoin's.So Bitcoin is the greatest.

That might happen but not for the near future. Because bitcoin is still popular and the features provided by ETH still cannot replace bitcoin 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There's a possibility tho since ETH now is becoming rampant and more people were now using it but nevertheless, it won't be much higher like bitcoin.

I don't think etherum will take over bitcoin because bitcoin has gained large popularity among traders and investors and its price is also increasing which has interested more people.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

A lot of people do not know there are so many ways to earn cryptocurrencies by investing legitimately in platforms like www.coastminers.tech where they can get double of their investment

I myself did not know about that www.coastminers.tech , i will go take a look at it and see if it is what you say it is.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, Delgboke said:

I don't think it will happen but nothing is impossible on cryptomarket. If bitcoin investor leave bitcoin and invest on eth then eth will be in no1 position.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

We don't want ethereum to take over bitcoin because they are supposed to work together for the common good of replacing fiat money. To me this is like asking for the Euro to overtake the dollar. That is pure madness.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I never thought about that and I don't think this is possible because Bitcoin is the king of the market and has the largest trading volume and investor confidence in it is very wide.

No i don't think.Because it can only be possible in dreams.The reason is there a huge difference between the prices of ethrum and bitcoin.

Anyway, in this Ethereum price prediction guide, I am going to start by briefly explaining what the Ethereum project actually is, followed by a quick overview of what you need to consider before acting on a price prediction.

Following that, I am then going to discuss some popular price predictions that have been made by different analysts. Then I will give you my opinion on whether I think it’s a good investment or not.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start by finding out what Ethereum actually is!

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:30 AM, Delgboke said:

Which could be the reason that ETH "overtake" BTC?

I research and I did not find total supply of ETH and circulating supply is 109M, did you know that BTC total supply is 21M? And to not talking that Bitcoin are first cryptocurrency and plus price of BTC is around x50 higher than ETH price currently. I just want to know reason how/why will ETH price go x50 from currently?

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png