Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the father of all crypto world no it will not happen becouse the price will be taken from bitcoins price all the time..

Price increase of Bitcoin and ethereum depends on investors ,supply,and demand.if they choose to invest on ethereum theres a possibility that it will supass the Bitcoin pass.

The unlimited supply of ethereum is making it difficult to compete with bitcoin. I think someone needs to limit it and Ether might be possible to compete with anything.

48 minutes ago, Shakil ahmed23 said:

It may overtake bitcoin in the future but that thing doesn't happen soon. Ethereum network needs more high value altcoins to proceed and extend its network. Ethereum in my opinion has a setback in the development of their platform.

Ethereum is very successful in its own right and has achieved its target well. Ethereum was not developed to beat bitcoin in terms of volume and capitalization, it was designed to be a super high-tech network for Dapps. Ethereum is more of a technical coin while bitcoin is all about being a currency for transferring money and trading. So, it is not fair to compare a multi-purpose coin like ETH with a single-purpose coin like BTC. However, sometimes I have seen ETH beats BTC in trading volume in exchanges.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't think that ethereum will over throw bitcoin anytime, bitcoin is just too strong to be over come, bitcoin is now a store of value token many investors are investing into it because they know it value can only rise and it will always be on top.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:00 PM, tienda said:

Have you ever think that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin? I m not sure will overtake Bitcoin, but I think yes will be on the top with Bitcoin buy never over Bitcoin.

This is not true that the ETH will cross the BTC and the BTC will comes down than the ETH becasue all the market will run just the BTC coin and when it will go to up side all the market is go up and when it ill comes down all the market is down.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think earth will over by crypto it is more possible to the crypto it is onlinw system by doing somthing so i like it it guves in the earth very happily so i like it .

I don't think so eth can takeover btc but I can surely say that eth can be considered as the second btc of this market which comes right after the btc.

Although Ethereum is more efficient than Bitcoin and can be used to develop new Bitcoins, I don't think it can easily defeat Bitcoin.  It may outperform Bitcoin in the future, but the thing doesn't happen very soon.  The Ethereum network needs more high-quality wells to get ahead and expand its network.  There are already high demand for a few bitcoins,and if this trend continues, ETH could disbandbitcoin.

have no good idea about this meter but i know that eth and "bitcoin" two are very good earning side in the world this is a very good tested side and many lot of money earn can possible here so i think its best.

I have never think so and i cant even see that happening either. Bitcoin for now will remain thbest.

• +2 1

No it will not .But i don't accompany them like a  rivals. Crypto is one hard work  in cooperation preserve sustain every other

Maybe you were evaluation about smart contracts for bitcoin they will be ethereum based

If i compere bitcoin to eth next i container involvement that Bitcoin is the largest part get your hands on coin from the entire blockchains at present offered on sell

No becouse it will never happen.bitcoin is bitcoin the first and the pioneer if crypto currency thats no one coins can beat the price of bitcoin.even the top2 in the market

I used to think that way when the price of ethereum was very high a few years ago, which was their ATH. But after that, I doubt it will take over bitcoin. Because ethereum price is very slow to go up. So, it's most likely wont overtake bitcoin. At least not in this price.

I think they will choose to use bitcoin than their own coin. Besides that, their own coin cannot increase so high because that will depend on the other fiat. But with bitcoin, they can make more money by investing, trading, when Bitcoin prices go up most of the time, Ethereum prices go up. At no other time does not increase the price of Ethereum. So it is impossible to overtake Bitcoin.

We don't know if there's some possibilities that ethereum can overtake bitcoin maybe if ethereum develop more their platform and regulate all tokens created in thier project. 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:56 AM, Kabbo said:

Actually Eth deserve the more price like BTC. But Eth not raise like BTC m this price now going down so much.

Ethereum coin ETH deserve more than bitcoin almost this is right but the major difference is that bitcoin have limited supply as compared to bitcoin but there i no doubt that ethereum usecase is more high as compared to bitcoin usecase.

Maybe. Bitcoin value is based on community recognition, that in itself could be sufficient to power it's dominance for decades. a prior condition of money is that other people recognize it as such.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

ETH is having as a result scores from 

of issues and i be concerned about bitcoin is core rewarded supplementary stronger day by day as a effect bitcoin will drape about ruler and may be ETH will below to top 5 . i see how to see enough of giant envisage burden really well nowdays

Ethereum preserve defeat bitcoin as soon as it comes to advertise book but it will in no way defeat bitcoin as it comes to value. It is enormously recalcitrant for an altcoin to defeat bitcoin as bitcoin is the new amid completely of the coins in the market.

23 minutes ago, Hridoy Kkk said:

I think that it is impossible to overtake bitcoin.Eth is good but bitcoin is best currency.Bitcoin is relabel and comes from long ago.people are more interested on bitcoin.      

22 minutes ago, NomiNAL said:

It cannot be. Imagine the market border between Bitcoins and Ethereum, the difference is so great that I do not see this happening. If you say that Ethereum has a higher percentage growth than Bitcoin, then this can happen. These two coins have good potentials, and we could expect them to grow faster.

I am agreed with both of you and many of users here. But we can not ignore the potential of ethereum. In my opinion it could surge up to $10000 even more in far future as it is, it was and it will be the second largest coin of the crypto world.

Bitcoin is already far ahead of ETH and it is very difficult to reach the level of popularity that Bitcoin has come for so many years. I don't think it can ever beat Bitcoin easily enough, hitting ETH Bitcoin in terms of market volume

I used to think that Ethereum would surpass bitcoin in the future because its technology was so much better than bitcoin, but in value, I think Ethereum cannot surpass bitcoin.

Well I'm saying this because of the current state of bitcoin, as of now bitcoin still increasing or pumping and it shows significant growth over this year and let's look fo the current state of eth their price have a huge gab so I don't think that eth can overtake the might bitcoin. But not compare all coins that have their own characteristics.

8 hours ago, Earfan Al Amin said:

He even speculates that the market cap of Ethereum will surpass that of Bitcoin before the end of this year. He explained: What we've  .

Well that is clearly insane, bitcoin takes over 60% of all the crypto market cap, it will take years for any coin yo surpass it.

From what it looks like, if there is any crypto that has probability to overcome bitcoin then it would be ethereum. It is a crypto currency with a strong team and company behind it and was created to serve its propose as a digital crypto currency.

468x60-3.png

In this  year not possible eth beat to bitcoin price because the difference between btc price and eth is very huge btc is on 10000$ and eth is only 220$ so not possible.