Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

It requires the concentrated effort of a large number of buyers to increase the price of cryptocurrencies. it also could be a single bi a who has large amount of fund in order to buy these cryptocurrencies. so in order to increase the price of Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies it should definitely increase the demand in a way that supply is less. this is the situation when the prices would increase to a higher level.

An increase in the number of users means an increase in the demand for digital currencies, which will raise their price.

You can also invite store owners in your area to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.

This will also increase the demand for them.

Also, keeping the quantity that you own and not exchanging it for fiat currencies decreases the quantity offered for sale and this increases the price.

That's all I know and what I'm trying to do

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Having crypto assets is a very good thing. as we all know that the values of cryptocurrency if goes down it is always for a very short time the values of the cryptocurrency always goes and increasing especially like the value of the Bitcoin and other usable kinds like a litecoin etc. so the value of Bitcoin always increase with the increase or demand of the Bitcoin in the market as it is most trustable and reliable currency and it can be easily exchangable at any cost anywhere anyplace. So having a sex with the Bitcoin is a good thing and it is like the net cash.

yes i think increasing the bitcoin in the online market so that this currency is also very valuable world in the online site so that i hope this currency very trusted in our market.

thanks

From my point of view, I see that you understand the field of digital currencies completely wrongly, I do not know if you know what you are saying or that you are storing digital currencies and just waiting for them to rise? It is difficult for a small investor to influence the price of Bitcoin because he depends on the big whales in that and not the small whales like us

Yes now this time the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency raised. Because this time crypto always raised due to the volatility. But this not good for the buyers. So i think good for the seller.

• +1 1

No one can predict the future of crypto currencies so in that case if really we want the price to hit up then the demands must increase gradually by introducing new user to the world of crypto to come and start trading or investment.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 3:34 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

Hello friend, the price of bitcoin falls when the price of the USD takes value and vice versa, I do not think that users like us with such a low capital influence it, users with large amounts of bitcoin known as whales every time they sell or buy there if you see the price change...

• +1 1

The more people, friends and acquaintances know about cryptocurrencies correctly and remove their misunderstandings from wrong information that there is no real value for it and that it is just fraud as some fancy, the more demand for it the higher its price

• Useful or interesting 1

The increase in bitcoin  and other cryptocurrency depends on the demand and supply in the crypto market, the more a coin is demanded the more price rises and become more valuable in making transactions. 

the best way to increase the price of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin particular is to hold the cryptocurrency instead of investing at exactly the time you get it. Especially in the case of Bitcoins you should definitely play the long game.

You are saying it yourself, the way to help cryptocurrencies is by talking to our friends and family about all the advantages that digital currencies like BTC and others offer us. That will make more people trust cryptocurrencies and their value will continue to increase!

• +2 1

When the Bitcoin price is high that time the other coins price go to high and the coins holders will sell their coins in a good profit. In the crypto market peoples will invest their money in that coin which is go to high and the holders will sell that coin in a profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right my friend. As we have been seeing for the last few days, the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is increasing to a great extent. And as we talk about bitcoin, the price of one bitcoin is going to reach around $ 20000 which is a very high price. And as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency started, their value was not so much, but as time goes by, its prices increased very much. 

The reason for this is that no one else could control the price of cryptocurrencies and its price fluctuates on demand. As passing the time very fast, in that way the user of crypto currency is increasing and in this way the demand for cryptocurrency is also increasing. And as the demand for cryptocurrency increases, so does its value. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

about the bitcoin i can tell you something so good just read my comment to understand it 

where is the increasing price the btc going down day by day i hate this thing and there are many other crypto who are getting down day ba day i dont no what to tell so just leave it.

so that all i have about what you asked brother . good luck for every buddy .

Yes I was talking about the price of bitcoin just the other day and the idea of an expensive bitcoin, so to me the scope here is, you have 100 Million satoshi, assume that each has and make about 1 cent, right, so with 100 Million that means thats 1 Million dollars, for the value of satoshi to make sense but imagine that, it also would become very expensive because again to transfer small sums becomes really tough

Yes, this method is good, but it is not sufficient in my opinion, there must be a global and collective adoption of Bitcoin in order to help its price rise and its price stability as well, individuals are beneficial to Bitcoin, but there must be acceptance from large institutions and companies as well as governments and recognition of the importance of Bitcoin as a currency and store of value for them everything will be alright.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear. In this time bitcoin and other coins  price is increasing day by day. I think Bitcoin hit the highest market price in this month. If you have any coins, you will sell this with high rates. For crypto market increasing you can get high profit for your crypto. Please hold your coins and gets high profit for it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I have recently noticed the coin market and noticed that the market value of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies is increasing.  What was very low a few days ago is now increasing its market value much higher.  And it's a lot of fun for every crypto member.

You are absolutely right. If you have enough crypto currencies. You can hold them. And invite people to join. That will make the currency more rare. And people will start buying if for high price. Then when the price goes high enough you can sell them in a good price

If you are influencer and has huge number of followers you can just ask them to buy the coins you are looking for and push the price. But it's not effective like we have seen in past a tiktoker asks everyone to buy doge and long waited doge price pumps higher though it's remain there for small time.

For healthy growth of coin price, you can be suggest improvement purposal to the teams helping in making Better product, start promotion of the coin project on your own level.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well thanks firstly for this topic. Well my friend this time the support of Bitcoin is very strong Because many investors and companies sponsers are standing with BTC. If the support will end then the BTC will become useless in future.

Yee you are right but in my opinion that if any of the bank or government give it value. And announced this legal. Then it will be rice of price and also the rice of users.

Biticon is the fastest and affordable coin with high profit in the global market which have more value than other coins they higher the price of bitcion they lower the quantity of bitcion demanded while they lower the price of bitcion they higher the price of bitcion demanded

The idea of spreading cryptocurrencies among a large number of people and thus purchasing large amounts of Bitcoin is a successful and unsuccessful idea at the same time.
How? It is successful because the large number of users will certainly achieve high buying levels even if everyone buys a small amount, and it is unsuccessful because you are not sure that they will invest in bitcoin, perhaps the value of Bitcoin will drop a little so they will lose confidence in it and sell what they have.