For how long have you been in crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I am new on crypto currencies and this forum gave me a lot of information about cryptos. I started here in crypto last month and i am very happy because i can earn money by my own. I hope i could benefit to cryptos for a long term.Β 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I joined this forum for about 2 Months as far i remember and already joining crypto world for about 2 Years maybe, So many new things that i learn here and it's really changed my life to more positive than before, I really thanks can join on crypto world earlier and also join this forum too!!!

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Been into bitcoin since 2015 and never regretted it.Β  I've been into altcoins since maybe 2016 or thereabouts, but I've never really owned significant amounts of coins, as I'm mainly a bitcoin supporter.Β  It's been a crazy ride at times, but it's always been fascinating watching what the markets are doing.

Β 

Only regret I have is that I didn't hear about bitcoin sooner.Β  Oh well.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs πŸ™‚Β but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Β 

Β 

For the question how long I have been in this crypto world maybe around 2015 I started entering the realm of this crypto world. For this forum, I have only been about 2 months more or less.

• +3 2

Yes, I just learned about the crypto world from my friend. he advised me to use crypto because it was very easy to use. that's when I got interested and happy to be in this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i think im coming on to 3 years in crypto world and its been one hell of a journey and i think im very grateful for crypto and wish i would have joined earlier but anyway i will be around for a long time.

• +1 3

That's the reason why I am here too. I manage to earn at a convenient way. I joined the forum since November and I don't have much yet. Its not just that the forum pays, it also provide much information on how to earn.

• +1 1

I am new member in crypto, two years I believe. Interesting with crypto because on that time I have no job and money, from this world I can get it even in small amount make me happy. I still stand in here even red market still running I hope crypto will survive because in my country job is very expensive.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Very well it truly is legitimate this is very one of a kind in addition to sturdy fascination, When I myself personally registered with mid-November precisely the sixteenth. as I seemed to be unveiled by means of the step-brother towards earth connected with crypto he/she claimed if you would like to interact in finding out primary with this crypto talk community each of the facts in this article he/she claimed around the crypto earth. that helps make everyone engaged.

• +2 1

I have been on crypto for about 10 years ago but I stopped for two in the beginning because I felt like I'm not going to get anything, but I returned with some experienceΒ 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

On 12/8/2019 at 3:59 PM, Muhammad Abdullahi said:

I started cryptolast two months and I was invited by a generous friend who knows crypto very well and crypto will be involved in the near futureΒ 

Great to have good friends like yours, crypto is a good place to make some decent money if we share our knowledge!

• +2 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

I've been here in almost 10 days i think and continuing to support and willing to share some informations here in forum and also to continue my work to earn profit.

Almost a month already. I feel i am here for a long time though. I spent so much time here because this is my way of income.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I've been here in crypto for a month, but i felt like I'm very here in a long long time because maybe i spend a lot of time here so really felt that I'm here for a long long time.Β 

• +1 1

I joined here since November 2 of this year. I am convinced by my friend to join here and earn money by just posting. It is a good platform to discuss and interacting with the other members about cryptocurrency and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies.Β 

• +1 1

I have been in cryptocurrency for years
And I started doing bitcoin in 2012 and there were good opportunities to buy and work

• +1 1

Β 

Life is great and enjoy it

It's been 3 years I joined in the world of cryptocurrency and this is my own decision without any invitation from others, this is my will because I'm frustrated with the world of YouTube and Blogger

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I on this forum already 1 month, and learned about him from friend which saw news Pro him in some telegram channel, but in cryptocurrency I already year 2-2.5 so accurately.

• +2 1

I have been in this crypto market for last few months andΒ I have learnt a lot about this platform frontΒ his forum.moreover within few months I will start to invest on some of theΒ crytpos

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs πŸ™‚Β but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Β 

Β 

Nope im not a newbie in crypto and it is almost 3 years already since I discovered crypto but I think I have still many things to learn about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I heard about crypto currency a long time ago but then I had no work experience and since I learned about cryptocurrency work experience and have been working, I have been working on capability.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I am new on crypto currency and i am learning about this.Β Its interesting to learn about crypto on this forum because one can get answer of every question in this forum.

• +1 2

Not old enough i was about a year from now since i joined crypto, i still remember the day as my usually activities before i stumbled on bitcoin

• +1 2
  • +4 2

I got to know bitcoin in 2013 and started to get serious in 2014, so it's been almost 6 years in the industry. From what I experienced, that some things began to change, starting from high prices, expensive fees and the increasing number of altcoins on the market.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1