Can cloud mining make me 10% per month? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can cloud mining make me 10% per month?

I don't think that mining give you profit now days mining is not profitable at all. Mining is energy consuming process and take time to perform instead of mining you should invest your money in other platforms.

• +2 1

very possible but you have to need costs such as increasing the hash of mining so that the mining speed is faster

No! The cryptocurrencies trading is really very luckly to make the profit, so that's is very very impossible for the cloud mining to make you 10% monthly

Either in the cloud mining or in the home mining you will not be able make 10% per month, maybe it will be possible in the ten years of investment

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

If you discover the great and legit site cloud mining i can say yes but not 19 per cente by month it's to tall you'll get in case in a year i think .

• +1 1

No, it cannot help us.All of the websites that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of websites but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake. They wastes our time.

My friend, all cloud mining sites are fraudulent and don't pay you anything. They are a waste of time. I have tried quite a lot of these sites so I never advise you to use them. If you want a real pride and make profits from it, you should buy mining equipment and work with it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:34 PM, febriyana said:

Sorry sir, that is impossible.

Because no any mining provider will give you guarantee get 10% per month.

Because 10% month profit is more than profit Certificate Deposit and other investment nowdays.

I can know if any cloud mining give big profit like that. In the last will only scam you and then run away.

Sure it is very possible to make 10% or more per month from a cloud mining site, because it is what investment you have made in the site(buying hash power or hiring hardware) that determines what you make. So if you're looking at even 50% it boils down to investing heavily but the question you must have to ask yourself is, would you get back 100% of your investment before the site is up and done? In 99% of cases, you won't!

The completely cloud mining technique is faux. i take advantage of many web sites of cloud mining for a 12 months however nobody can a hit withdraw after attaining minimal withdrawal alternatively he ask funding for withdrawal.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:08 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys how is your day? I just want to know from you guys if there is any cloud mining that can be able to make me up to 10% per month 

i don't think you can make a fixed percentage while mining because the mining difficulty changes very often and also the price of bitcoin changes every day, and i suppose you will pay your fees with bitcoin so...

but anyway 10% per months is still pretty hard

On 2/27/2020 at 8:38 AM, arnob5277 said:

As it is, depending on what you mine, it can take several months before your cloud mining investment becomes profitable. However, at least with cloud mining, you don't have to worry about power consumption costs and other direct costs related to doing all of the mining with your own rig.

Still, you have to worry about increasing levels of mining difficulties that cause your profits to decrease. I experienced it on legitimate cloud mining sites. Another thing you can worry about is that 99% of mining sites are scams.

Hellow guys how is your day? I just want to know from you guys if there is any cloud mining that can be able to make me up to 10% per month 

Yes, there is no doubt, you can easily get 10% returns with real cloud mining companies. People who say that you cannot are inexperienced so their comments are irelevant. Before creating my own mining rig, I used cloud mining companies. Actually, the ROI with a cloud mining BTC contract is actually approximatively 260 days. You will get faster ROI with Ethereum.

3 hours ago, RABAH BENASKEUR said:

Mining is one of the best ways to profit in the field of cryptocurrencies. But it needs expensive devices, and it consumes electricity and energy very much. So it is not affordable for everyone

Hello. He is talking about "cloud mining" not "mining"

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Everything will depend on the Cloud mining service and the coin being mined. Also, the percentage will change to the equivalent of the coin price. To start Cloud mining, you must calculate everything.

I'm not sure about 10% per month profit  but stay certain of 100% ultimate loss because cloud mining is largely a scam.

It depends on the amount you spend on investment. If you make a good deposit, it will be ten percent home. Ana oberimz you Stay away from cloud mining. This is a scam method.

It depends on the course of the coin throughout the month. Of course it can, and can give a larger percentage than 10%. It depends on the price of the coin you mine. 

10% is a high number. cloud mining has many commissions. for example. Electricity bills, service charges and more. The real cloud mining site does not have 10% profit per month

On 12/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, Luciferludz said:

I would say that you need at least 2 year to even pay for that contract full, and that would be one of the good services. So in short, i don't think you can, but someone can prove me wrong on that.

There is no doubt, cloud-mining can give you 10% per month. At the actual market prices, you can get ROI in less than 260 days with BTC and even less with ETH.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I am sorry for this, but if you achieve 1% of cloud mining, this is great, because these sites r% of them are fraudulent and they waste people's time and use them to do mining and referrals without earning a load of money for this work. I do not advise you to use them

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They can make us this amount but online its hard since a lot of these services do not give profit and are all a scam for the owners to get money and while mining.

Its real possible for you to get 10% as your profit from cloud mining but the problem is that, many cloud mining sites are totally fake so you have to work harder to get the legit one and invest.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Mining is very profitable activity if done regularly with a verified sites which doesn't cheat with you it can give you a good amount of earnings but while seeing and experiencing about it I think there are various websites which allows mining of Crypto coins and later it shows nothing as a result.

Mining on the cloud will be beneficial when you find a legitimate website. Very few legal sites, be careful. 10%, it will be related to your investment. 10% is probably a bit difficult.

• +2 1

Mining is somewhat risky to Invest since they end in scams, like mizes, and now the so-called vixes, the worst thing is that many people fall even in the middle of 2020, this is a danger in addition to not being very profitable mining.