Can cloud mining make me 10% per month? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can cloud mining make me 10% per month?

Earning 10% from cloud mining can only be achieved when you find a legit investment site to invest with but it involves risk of losing your capital and the key.is to risk the amount you are able to lose.

I think not, even if cloud mining pays money, it will never pay 10% every month, then it will go bankrupt because a lot of users will invest large amounts of money for the sake of such passive earnings.

Nope! That's is impossible thing, because even the cloud mining itself cannot make this percent per month, but the only thing that you have to know about cloud mining is that, they sometimes generates profit and sometimes they generates losses.

• +2 1

10% per month can be possible. Honestly l don't have a lot of experience about cloud mining, but as l knew you must prefer websites, which are really reliable. 

On 4/11/2020 at 2:24 AM, tomanhtom said:

I suggest you to strive mining from interior, for 10% is not difficult. diversity cloud mining already exist but the funds also high, start as home miner is really goodness choice. Big money, to start but next step will be convenient to make income. Make time to calculate everything you need and realistic target and you'll grant with me.

Cloud mining can lang that. but I'm not sure cloud mining will pay you. Cloud minng at this time many are no lnger potential and feasible.

This depends on the site you are working in. There may be some sites that claim more than 10 percent profit per month, but at the end of the month you focus and steal your money.

• +1 1

Yes indeed it is possible to earn from mining 10% monthly. But in my opinion it will not go on. That means mining is not a good way to make some profit for us. 

6 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

You are right, cloud mining has little profit that can discourage someone to do it, I think the 20% in a years. 

That percentage is very small and if I find it in any cloud mining site, I will not accept work in it, but the ratio changes from one location to another, but I personally prefer trading in the end.

@Luciferludz Too many members of this forum don't knows what is a real cloud mining website because they confuse with scam ponzi scheme websites. Most of them don't know how mining works. Yes, you can easilly get 10% return on your investment with cloud-mining, depending of the contract and coin you choose..

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 12/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys how is your day? I just want to know from you guys if there is any cloud mining that can be able to make me up to 10% per month 

You should know that the prices of cloud mining contracts vary according to the time period, as we know that the difficulty of mining increases with the increase of time, and with the price of the digital currency itself.

As I can see, members here continues to be confuse between cloud-mining and HYIP fasle cloud-mining websites. It's really sad to see some people talking about something they don't know.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:38 PM, bitcoinb said:

Too many members of this forum don't knows what is a real cloud mining website because they confuse with scam ponzi scheme websites. Most of them don't know how mining works. Yes, you can easilly get 10% return on your investment with cloud-mining, depending of the contract and coin you choose..

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

In my observation it takes a lot of time not just in one month that cloud mining can give you 10% earnings. As well as some of cloud mining is a scam so don't let yourself to engage with it. And maybe if they offers you earn such 10% in a month it is a scam.

Hello my friend, if you want to work inside the mining field, the best way is to buy the mining equipment. As for cloud mining sites, most of them are impostors and do not pay anyone so I do not advise you to use these sites at all.

I don t think you can get this percentage within a month, as many cloud mining sites are fake, so I advise you to use mining with special devices so that mining is profitable for you and stay away from cloud mining

18 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Its possible to find a site of cloud mining witch even give more than 10% per day but the problem is there us no such legit site they are all fake and scam and the best one to do the cloud mining until now is genisismining only, visit their site and see witch plan will helps you

Indeed, there are a lot of platforms, where you can make cloud mining which as you above mentioned you can make good profit from. But that is question to find one of the best platforms, which is also trustable. Because it is hard to find trusted platform. 

You can rarely find the cloud mining that will make you 10% profit. Many miners are waiting for cloud mining by paying huge amount in their plans to earn more money which is very effective. You can get cloud mining that will make you 10% but you have to deposit some amount to them.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, Superred said:

10% montly or approximately 3% daily is not too high and i think it still possible but the problem is how far do you able to found legit cloud mining which offering those profit share and this is important to ensure they not to scamming you

Its not thats possible as you think, but if you found the mining platform that's says that's you can earn 10% daily from your investment, don't use that exchange, because it is scam. 

Am real not sure about this, you can start mining and earn that 10% monthly without any problems. The only problem there is to find a legit mining company that will return your money with that profit.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 7/16/2020 at 4:04 PM, Tunuu said:

Am real not sure about this, you can start mining and earn that 10% monthly without any problems. The only problem there is to find a legit mining company that will return your money with that profit.

You can be sure if you learn how mining works, normal mining can not give you such profit so do any other mining can not give you such profit, if you see any offering 5% monthly, it I still likely to be a scam. Cloud mining is not profitable generally. 

• +1 1

Cloud mining will either pay you a really small amount not even close to 1% per month and you are also risking losing all your funds. Honestly I don't know any one in cloud mining right now, I had a friend in the past that lost a lot after cloud mining service exit scammed.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Cloud mining will either pay you a really small amount not even close to 1% per month and you are also risking losing all your funds. Honestly I don't know any one in cloud mining right now, I had a friend in the past that lost a lot after cloud mining service exit scammed.

My friend was using CityBTC(Scam) cloud mining sites. Initially, he was extremely happy because it was said like mining is free and will be paid once minimum threshold 0.0012 BTC is mined. Once he reached that threshold, they asked him to upgrade account to withdraw the mined BTC. So clearly, I believe 99% so called clouds mining sites are the scam. Some of them can be real but user has to pay the amount to mine crypto on such sites.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 7/19/2020 at 4:37 PM, Whited35 said:

My friend was using CityBTC(Scam) cloud mining sites. Initially, he was extremely happy because it was said like mining is free and will be paid once minimum threshold 0.0012 BTC is mined. Once he reached that threshold, they asked him to upgrade account to withdraw the mined BTC. So clearly, I believe 99% so called clouds mining sites are the scam. Some of them can be real but user has to pay the amount to mine crypto on such sites.

Ignorance can make someone so foolish, no saying you friend is foolish but was ignorant, mining itself is not that profitable unless you really buy expensive hardwares and join mining pool, mining is even still not that profitable, that is the part of ignorance I am talking about. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Yomose said:

Ignorance can make someone so foolish, no saying you friend is foolish but was ignorant, mining itself is not that profitable unless you really buy expensive hardwares and join mining pool, mining is even still not that profitable, that is the part of ignorance I am talking about. 

@Yomose He was attracted towards their fake schemes. If you visit their site, even now you can see so many fake transactions which they have created to attract so many users on their trap. In my experience, I barely find the real cloud mining sites. Majority of such sites are there to grab BTC/cryptocoin from the users. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Yomose He was attracted towards their fake schemes. If you visit their site, even now you can see so many fake transactions which they have created to attract so many users on their trap. In my experience, I barely find the real cloud mining sites. Majority of such sites are there to grab BTC/cryptocoin from the users. 

Yes, that is why we need to be very careful, and try to learn daily, know about the anything we want to put our money into. Some scam are just too fake but still some people fall being victims. 

• +1 1