Can cloud mining make me 10% per month? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can cloud mining make me 10% per month?

unethical thinking. no cloud mining platform would gives 10% per day even if it does then this platform has strong chance to disappear from marketplace or websites. i honestly not recommending this type of platform whom promises to share big profits. they may pays fewer people to gain peoples trust so that they can took all others money. but some cloud mining platforms are real and still paying profits per day. note that they are sharing low profits but stayed in market from so long

8 hours ago, silvergain said:

unethical thinking. no cloud mining platform would gives 10% per day even if it does then this platform has strong chance to disappear from marketplace or websites. i honestly not recommending this type of platform whom promises to share big profits. they may pays fewer people to gain peoples trust so that they can took all others money. but some cloud mining platforms are real and still paying profits per day. note that they are sharing low profits but stayed in market from so long

But unfortunately, such platforms really do not exist. And never even existed, if that were there it would probably be true what you said, that the platform was fraudulent.

I think it is impossible, I absolutely do not believe in cloud platform, you certainly cannot get 10% from here. but if you find the legal foundation then you can get 3-4% / month. But cloud platforms are currently a lot of scams.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:42 AM, lench007 said:

I think it is possible if you use Eobot.com, But, of course you need to invest a certain amount in order to Achieve the 10% per month. I just started i think 3 months ago, and i don't know if i'm close to 10% already. I'm just sharing this for others also. Good Luck to us all guys!.

Eobot isn't available to US residents or to sanctioned countries and also that doesn't produce a lot of money. Just a few dollars per month which is hardly the 10% increase the author is asking for.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

If the cloud mining that you found is legit, then it depends. because if you invest big then the bigger your income will be. so if your goal is 10% that is easy.

16 hours ago, carmazo said:

Many of cloud mining locales checked by using me but there is no person that's paying cloud mining destinations are totally fraud. In case there's someone legit so I do no longer know around that.

We need to be carful about cloud mining because as you said there is a lot of scam website, it's work fir some month and stop paying after and tell us it's under maintenance

mining from home, for 10% isn't troublesome. Many cloud mining as of now exist however the store likewise high, start as home digger is great decision. Huge store to begin yet subsequent stage will be anything but difficult to make pay.

35 minutes ago, Maahi said:

Yes some sites offer 10% per months but I think investment amount and intrest at included in it ,no principle back. If any site claim that will give more intrest in cloudmining so stay away from that sites may be it hyip scheme.

Do not expect it to return the money you invested. even if someone offers a profit of more than 10%, it is certain that a fake site, fraud or ponzi scheme.

Cloud mining sites want investment to increase hash powers and so many cloud mining sites are fake and scam but genuine sites pay really well  and you want 10% per months its depends on your investment you invest big amount you earn big and decent amount but investment is your own risk

Lots of cloudmining are just a waste of time and mostly cloud mining are needed to make investment before making withdrawal that the reality of it and i think if you want to make profit on it make a lot of account.

6 minutes ago, teolomo said:

I assume you will be in a position attempt the hashnest because in my involvement there you could get ROI after 7-10 months, but currently you've got to contribute a part considering at slightest contribute there may be the same as shopping for 1 antminer used by hashnest

Cloud mining pays off faster if there are investments, this is understandable, but I swami agree that it is better to buy a real miner and try it yourself if time and desire are present.

We should be able to to make 10% per day with cloud mining since it's has a lot of risks I think it's hard to make the 10%

If there are the websites cloud mining legit I think is possible you can make 10 % per month, but the problem right now they dont exist the legit websites cloud mining the majority of them are scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/11/2019 at 5:57 PM, Akbor said:

Yes 10% profit per month is possible but before joining any cloud site you need to be sure about the performance of the website and also study about the past history of the website.

You are right because in the crypto field there are many scam sites so research will and pick an legend site for any crypto earning i you dont knows how to reach an real site then give suggestion from any high member .

On 12/8/2019 at 7:31 PM, silvergain said:

How? i don't know either. I saw a platform named miner gate has could mining options. i thought last year and was interested to invest on cloud mining program. cause i don't wanna mine using my computerizes and cloud mining will help me to mine coins without using my hardware or cpu. I am saved because this program is not available and i may lost my investment if i could do it. So its tough to make 10$ daily without big investment

Minergate is not a cloud mining website. It's pool mining because you use your own hardware. Cloud mining websites are company who have mining farm (a lot of ASIC) and rent hash power. Generaly, you buy contracts for 1,2 or 3 years. The service is not free.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 12/31/2019 at 9:58 AM, Goodcoin said:

Cloud mining can make you 2% in a month. If you see cloud mining sites offering you more than 3% is a scam. 

You are wrong. You can earn up to 150% per year, depending on where is based the company. For exemple, with Sesterce Mining (in France), you get ROI in 230 days at the actual BTC price.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

To be honest, There are so many cloud mining that even offer more that that buy basically they are just another ponzi scheme website, It's really hard to find the real website that offer your real Hashrate from a hardware, It's better to invest your money on yobit investbox or staking some coin like KCS or BNB.

My experience using cloud mining sites is not profitable, so if you want a profit of 10% per month is rather difficult, at first it was good but the more we add natural capital the slower the profit.

9 minutes ago, zardstal said:

Cloud mining can make you 10% according to month at the off threat that you make contributions in reliable tasks.Because 10% can made as it were from authentic ventures.

If you do not believe, please try cloud mining, who knows you can produce more than I experienced, and you can profit 10% per month.

I have been mining for a year now but I can't be able to withdraw my earns, so I don't think you will make that $10 percent a month, unless there's a investment packages that allows you to invest but if it's free mining am not sure of that $10 percent. 

With such high levels of volatility in the cryptocurrency markets, a    .  we need to accept that some losses are inevitable. Fees can make a big difference to your profits so ensure you understand exactly what you will be charged.

• +2 1

Currentily if someone want to invest in cloud mining then its really poor decsion because investing in cloud mining is not profitable and many scam sites also on internet so better just buy bitcoins and keep them in your wallet its much better and profitable option for your investment instead of investing in any scam or very low profit site which will waste your time.

10 percent is huge profit if your cloud mining site is legit and trusted you can invest in that but dont invest a lot of money,first make sure its paying or not.yobit invest box gives you daily profit i suggest you to invest in yobit it gives you more profit and its 100 percent legit.

• +1 1

Welcome with me
It is difficult to make 10% profit per month through cloud mining
Trusted sites cannot give this percentage of profits unless the investment amount is very high

On 12/8/2019 at 11:31 PM, silvergain said:

How? i don't know either. I saw a platform named miner gate has could mining options. i thought last year and was interested to invest on cloud mining program. cause i don't wanna mine using my computerizes and cloud mining will help me to mine coins without using my hardware or cpu. I am saved because this program is not available and i may lost my investment if i could do it. So its tough to make 10$ daily without big investment

Bro cloud mining is a 100% Scam. And i will not go to that shit. 101% Sites are big scammers. So I do not that where type kf method you are earning.