Can cloud mining make me 10% per month? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can cloud mining make me 10% per month?

Hellow guys how is your day? I just want to know from you guys if there is any cloud mining that can be able to make me up to 10% per month 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

How? i don't know either. I saw a platform named miner gate has could mining options. i thought last year and was interested to invest on cloud mining program. cause i don't wanna mine using my computerizes and cloud mining will help me to mine coins without using my hardware or cpu. I am saved because this program is not available and i may lost my investment if i could do it. So its tough to make 10$ daily without big investment

Yes 10% profit per month is possible but before joining any cloud site you need to be sure about the performance of the website and also study about the past history of the website.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is possible to get 10% per month from cloud mining. First you can mine in more than one sites thus you can get 10% accumulated profit. And also you can invest in HYIP sites to get high profit.

I think it is possible if you use Eobot.com, But, of course you need to invest a certain amount in order to Achieve the 10% per month. I just started i think 3 months ago, and i don't know if i'm close to 10% already. I'm just sharing this for others also. Good Luck to us all guys!.

Yes you can but it should be genuine site an running for a long time first research for that and then try to invest in with small amount do not used full amount in one site try multiple sites

I suggest you to try mining from home, for 10% is not difficult. Many cloud mining already exist but the fund also high, start as home miner is really good choice. Big fund to start but next step will be easy to make income. make time to calculate everything you need and realistic target and you'll agree with me.

Sorry sir, that is impossible.

Because no any mining provider will give you guarantee get 10% per month.

Because 10% month profit is more than profit Certificate Deposit and other investment nowdays.

I can know if any cloud mining give big profit like that. In the last will only scam you and then run away.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

DEFINITELY DOES NOT benefit from cloud mining. Do not have any contracts for cloud mining. A FIXED AMOUNT per cryptograph is available. The more mined, the less every miner produces. 

I do not think that there is a site that provides you with this percentage of profit every month, even in trading you can not win sometimes, so I advise you to trade it  on platforms.

Most cloud mining schemes are scams and you never know if they are actually doing any mining once you pay them your money, and it's been that way ever since the first one started years ago.  I don't believe anyone ought to invest their money in cloud mining, since they'd be better off staking a pos coin or something similar.

The totally cloud mining process is fake. I use many sites of cloud mining for a year but no one can successful withdraw after reaching minimum withdrawal instead he ask investment for withdrawal.

10 hours ago, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because most people use and earn10% profitable per months so I am use this mining

So in wich cloud mining you cab be able to earn 10% per month because I see most of cloud mining can only make up to 0.1% per three years investment plan

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

Hi mate, I am doing cloud mining as well and I can only suggest to you to be very careful in putting investment because most of them nowadays are scam.

• Useful or interesting 2

Can cloud mining make me 10% per month? Dear member first you need to know that there are not any websites cloud mining elite or legit, so not ask if you get 50% or 10% because you will not get you will loss your money if you invest on those scammers cloud miners.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, cloud mining can give such a profitability, but you should have a big contribution and excellent service that takes a low commission.

No, if any cloud mining offers you such income, then these are scammers, be sure! if you want to earn passively. but it’s better to use such an option as staking, but only top cryptocurrencies

2 hours ago, TimCoinBit said:

Only scam cloud mining can promise to give you up to amount. Cloud mining generally are not profitable. Invest in other things like yobit investbox is better and 100% safe.

Yah that's is true cloud mining it's very hard to make even 1% per year so how can they make you 10% per month this is very big lying to those platforms

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/18/2019 at 9:41 AM, Opinder said:

Yes it is possible to get 10% per month from cloud mining. First you can mine in more than one sites thus you can get 10% accumulated profit. And also you can invest in HYIP sites to get high profit.

But how could you suggest to me to be investing in HYIP investments sites while you actually knows right those sites are always scammers?

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes, it is possible, to get more or less ~10% per month in profit in mining. Of course, you need good mining company, which are rare nowadays. Too many scam sites everywhere.

If you find the good and legit website cloud mining i can say yes but not 19 per cente by month it's to high you can get if in a year i think .

You can search for genisis mining website it's a cloud mining and see if you can di that

On 12/11/2019 at 3:57 PM, Akbor said:

Yes 10% profit per month is possible but before joining any cloud site you need to be sure about the performance of the website and also study about the past history of the website.

That's will never be possible even if you look for the history of the cloud mining at the past, because they can make the fakes backgrounds 

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Mydream said:

lots of of cloud mining sites checkered by me but nearby is no one which is paying cloud mining sites are thoroughly fraud. If here is any one legit as a result I don't see about that.

You really speak correctly. In reality cloud mining is related to real fraud. I have also been a victim in cloud mining.

Yes there is different cloud mining work for the same strategy which you want and more people invest and earn per month. This is best way of earning as a part time and more people work for the same strategy and search this type of forum when i know then i share own experience.