The difference between Ethereum and Ether. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

The difference between Ethereum and Ether.

1 minute ago, SuperCrypto said:

Ethereum is considered a decentralized system, which can resemble a giant giant computer that works continuously without stopping, that no one can enter because of its very strong and strict monitoring system.

Yes, and that the eth coin is controlling the price of other currencies, and when they go up, the currencies go up and when they fall, the currencies fall

The Ethereum network is one of the networks that contributed to overcoming many of the difficulties that faced blockchain technologies.
And to some extent I managed to find many solutions to these problems and contribute to the global market scene with the myriad ideas and protocols we are currently witnessing.

As I would see it, Ethereum and Ether are nearly the equivalent. Numerous individuals are stating that on the off chance that Ethereum is a stage, at that point the ether cash that we got for dealing with crypto. Additionally a system is another fuel. In the work environment, it takes two so one can't do the other.Crypto is my favourite app 

Wow great prost brother. You clear difference between Ethereum  and Ether. Before i have no idea about this topic. But your post clear my confusion. Thank you brother.  

excellent information, I did not know what the ether was until I see it here, thank you very much, here I have learned a lot, and I hope to continue learning and collaborating.

44 minutes ago, Kashipk said:
Know The Difference, Ethereum is the platform and Ether is the crypto-fuel or cryptocurrency that thrives over it. Ether is bought & sold and not Ethereum. Ethererum has various applications but Ether has only one application i.e. to enable operations on the blockchain.

many people most of the time confuse ether and ethereum but they are totally different.we can say that ethereum is the program and ether is the crypto currency which is flourish over it.we can do the trading of ether on the other hand ethereum does not have such ability.

Thanks for sharing a topic. The difference between Ethereum and Ether. with simple language I can say:
Ethereum is a blockchain platform that allows users to create smart contracts and decentralized applications. Ether is the Ethereum crypto currency. While Ethereum is a blockchain based platform that uses Ether as its currency.

Ethereum is blockchain and Ethereum coin is coin of eth networks. We need some eth for performing any transaction from Ethereum blockchain called as eth gas fee only very little. 

On 12/7/2019 at 5:00 PM, Loly said:

Ethereum is an open source platform, network, or decentralized system that offers smart contracts.

Ether is the currency that is used by Ethereum customers and developers, and it has an internal pricing mechanism called the GAS.

But with the common use of terms during speech most of us use the words etherium or ether to express both terms.

These are same I guess butt the different names in the internet world.

Ethereum is a publicly distributed blockchain platform designed for enabling smart contracts and decentralized applications while Ether is the digital currency used to power that platform.

ethereum works like the gas that makes it fuel for the other cyptomonedas and allcoins to work, so I understand: D

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

There is no difference between ether and ethereum just people told easily so they choose one of them.

also you are right people who use eth for gas fee told ether and you trader's told ethereum.

9 hours ago, Bisal29 said:

Ethereum is the platform and Ether is the crypto-fuel or cryptocurrency that thrives over it. Ether is bought & sold and not Ethereum. Ethererum has various applications but Ether has only one application i.e. to enable operations on the blockchain.

Yes they have differences. They are not the same but likely to be the same.

2 hours ago, JhonC said:

Ethereum is a blockchain platform and Ether is the token that powers the network built on that platform.when you are doing an airdrop you will receiveed your token in Ether wallet.

right you are ethereum is a coin ether is a token.ethereum has its own block chain but ether dont have any own block chain technology.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:48 AM, Kariuki said:

I have been asking myself the same question, but more to that what is the right idea of a good ether token , and why is it so many tokens are based on etherium, I think I better keep on trading and buying etherium in some cases its going to rise up very soon

Ethereum is not the token, but the ethereum has the best technology of creating the ERC20 tokens, and mostly of tokens are created by ethereum

As a newbie, I highly appreciate your efforts for this precious information! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge here!!

It was a nice topic and also a knowledgeable topic for every users because I have seen many users and beginners who gets confused by comparing ethereum with Ether they think that both are same but according to the above description and differences they will be able to correct their knowledge.

Etherum is open source platform where people work and earn money online but ether is digital currency thatsis using in etherum website and its popularity is not so much but it still working on site for online earning 

Ethereum is a platform or network. Ether is a crypto currency used by that platform...As simple as that my friend 🙂

Well that is good explaining the difference of the two because other might not know about that and now that really good thing because it is well known coin and everyone should understand.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Thanks for sharing informative information your topic helpful for new crypto users some users thinking either or ethereum is same but both is different you explained perfectly.

I know that ethereum coin is called ether. So, whether is the name of the coin itself owned by ethereum. 

15 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

you are right! thanks for sharing this with us! this is really informative topic which every new one in crypto world should read it and know this!

This information is very important to my friend and I thank you for what you offer the world