Bitcoin for black market - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Bitcoin for black market

Actually  it doesn't have to do anything with the currencies. Because either it's  legal markets or black market,the currencies cannot see that. They are just traded and exchanged as the currency. It's  the people who are creating different platforms to use these. But the bitcoin is now almost as valuable as the other currencies. 

I thought that it is not a secret that cryptocurrency is connected with black market very tightly, however it doesn't mean that this cool technology is bad or useless for the rest of the world.

On 12/7/2019 at 7:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

I will say yes. Because bitcoin transactions are anonymous. And mostly use it on black market. We can't track any wallet with the transaction. I think it will solve soon.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/25/2020 at 12:40 PM, Whited35 said:

I do not think like  Bitcoin is often use for the black market. If someone is into such sort of the activities , avoid him to be safe from the legal operations. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are created to help the mankind. 

I think that it does not have exact or significant relationship but I think that in black market there could be a auction for cryptocurrency or bitcoin and  I think that cryptocurrency is the way of buying and selling there because the transactions will be private. 

I don't think anyone uses Bitcoin for the black market. Thus Bitcoin is much better at investing. No need to use the black market later. Everyone trades in the crypto market and invests in the crypto market where there are different sites to hold.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:22 PM, Iamelneeno said:

Everything in life has a bad side land good side. Likewise fiat currency it is also used in black market it doesn't stop anyone from using it, and no specific coin for black market.

This is absolutely true about any monetary aspect in this world, we can't avoid any illegal activities in those aspect, even the government can't prevent it with Fiat currency and cryptocurrency won't be the only one to blame, if they can tackle it then it will be something else to say about it

My friend every thing can be used

In black market bitcoin like money

Exactly you can use it in black market

And white market so this is not aproplem

On 2/8/2020 at 8:11 PM, Harris123 said:

Blackmarket like dark web,deep web and blackhat use the bitcoin for sending and receiving payments and to perform their illegal works.Because tracing bitcoin is very difficult task.

that's true bitcoin is used in dark web black market etc.I think this is the reason why some people hate Bitcoin so I think Bitcoin awareness is very important for people 

Bitcoin use black marketplace is actual because Bitcoin is foreign money in any other case black market no longer to apply Bitcoin. Do you understand USD and different observe forex also the use of mafia and black market due to the fact word cash and Bitcoin the ones are not worthless.

Not only Bitcoin is used on the black market, but also the central currencies as the dollar and the euro. For this reason, Bitcoin can be used in natural markets and in the positive aspects of life, so it follows the people who own bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/13/2020 at 1:23 AM, CryptoChief192 said:

Every good thing has a bad side, and it depends on the thinking of users, if you want, you can use it well and use it, in my opinion, since Bitcoin is in demand on the black market and everyone is turning it to the black market.

Yes I think that you are right. I think that cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is not directly in relationship with black market but I think that balckmarket is using cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin for their online transactions because they need to be private. 

Yes, my dear friend Bitcoins are used in black market for their transaction processes. You can search in Google to they are clearly mentioning That this type of useful coins are mis used. So it's very sad to hear.

Yes, my dear friend Bitcoins are used in black market for their transaction processes. You can search in Google to they are clearly mentioning That this type of useful coins are mis used. So it's very sad to hear.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I have been trading bitcoin and collecting bitcoin for some couple of months now. And I introduce it to a friend. And rejected it because he says that it is use for black market. Is it true that bitcoin is often use for black markets? Why is it always use in black market. 

Bitcoin is dicentralzed coin and its off from banking system so its always black market, that means governments can't control it, that's why they say it black market, its another name for money exchange off from banks. its not a bad word totally. 

Everything has pros and cons and there are some people who use bitcoin on the black market and this is what makes governments seek to fight it, as well as some people are afraid to use these currencies so we must explain to them the advantages of using digital currencies compared to the few negatives

Yes, that's right, there are some bad people who use bitcoin on the  black market to do some bad things like drug trading and others because of the privacy that the encryption gives, but this mistake is related to these people and not to Bitcoin

• +1 1

Yes the best currency witch can use in black market is bitcoin because is safe to do your transactions with it, no one can tracking it , for that most people in black market use bitcoin and some cryptocurrency , because is safe than use fiat currency.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:13 AM, kabanidze said:

Yes, your friend is right and he is telling you the truth. Bitcoin is used on the black market because it has high anonymity. It’s safe for criminals to make transactions through it, the police will not be able to catch and track them, she does not see deals with bictoin.

Actually this is false impression by many cryptocurrency users. Bitcoin is actually pseudoanonymous. There are various methods that obfuscate transcactions as Coinjoin but I doubt that the users of the darkweb know about them or use them successfully.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I am not  sure but I think that cryptocurrencies is widely used including in black markets because it will be a great transaction method if they can use cryptocurrencies because of the advantages that they might get from it

Yes it is true in the past Bitcoin was also used a lot to make purchases on the dark market But now since its transactions are not completely anonymous it has been replaced as a payment method by the privacy altcoins and in particular by monero and dash

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it is used a lot in the black market because many of the users of that market work in illegal trade and they do not want anyone to be able to track their transactions, so they use cryptocurrencies.

There are a lot of bad news about BTC, that is why some people don't want BTC. This people who have rejected your suggestion are just people who don't prefer to make own research. Don't waste your time on that, l have also tried to explain something about this world. But l realize that these people don't want to change own thinking about crypto-world. 

Bitcoin is a very good currency and has helped many people secure and get some money. Unfortunately, many people have started using this currency in negative and illegal matters as they started using the currency within the black market and the dark web sites and the reason for using these currencies in the market Black and the dark internet is due to the inability of anyone to track this currency and this is what makes them safe inside these sites to implement and purchase everything they want completely anonymously, but this matter does not prevent anyone from obtaining this currency because you can get it and do use it away from these bad sites

Edited by Brand1

Some new people into virtual currencies think these kind of currencies are just used for illegal activities as black market because that's what the bad news suggest and inform people.

Nontheless some black market shops are focused on good drugs like medicine or bad ones like buying weapons and bad drugs.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don't think bitcoin is the real problem here but the people using it for illegal purposes. Just like fiat money, there are people who also uses in the blackett market but most people believed bitcoin to be the most use because is a decentralized currency and can hardly be tracked by anyone and that's why most people like using it in the black market.

It is very true that bitcoin is a common currency that is used on the black market and the main reason for this is that large transactions can be made completely anonymously. If you have a bitcoin wallet you will note that there is very limited information needed from you and in fact some of the information needed is not verified so you don't even have to use legit information. You can use a disposable email address, as a result the people can use the bitcoin with complete anonymity and they cannot be linked to eh illegal transactions.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769