What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed?

When I first heard about Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency I was definitely shocked and what kind of a coin it is but it trades through blockchain which is very disciplined and so it is very popular.

I was exposed to the world of crypto currency more than five years ago, but I refused to deliberate and focus on learning the system thinking it's just a system designed to function on few years and at last to failed, until when the most valuable and profitable coin BTC started breaking record pumping upwardly to the highest especially in 2017, this spiked of value totally convince me to double more efforts in the crypto community to benefits from the available opportunities. In nearest future there is high tendency of BTC and crypto currency suppressing the fiat currency globally.

• +4 1

First time I've heard of Bitcoin I didn't hear it as btc of course. I later found this ticker after reading about the price. I thought it was finally something good to know and that the internet had its own currency. I was even more surprised to find that you could use it in mobile wallets and cary Bitcoin with you anywhee you go.

• +1 1

I am shocked because I did not know that a certain coin are being developed through online and it has a value like I am asking my friends who introduced me to crypto many things about crypto. At first, I did not know how you will earn on crypto but now I am very happy to be part of crypto community.

• +2 1

I didn't know a lot what to think. I didn't care a lot about it either and perhaps I read something very early and I don't even remember it now. I might have read about Bitcoin in 2010 because I was frequently visiting Wikileaks. I remember the US cut-off all payment methods to Wikileaks and Visa mastercard amex and paypal all blocked wikileaks accounts. I don't actually remember reading about Wikileaks accepting Bitcoin but I think there was something I might have read back then but I passed it as something insignificant perhaps, or the way it was presented by the news I've read made it look unimportant. I don't remember the word Bitcoin being used but something similar to other payment methods are explored.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +3 1

I knew the term Bitcoin in the past. Give it any attention. Then, in 2015, I started collecting satuses, and after that, with the year 2017, I entered the field officially and started trading on Bitcoin, and its price increased a lot.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:27 PM, AOUshuaia said:

At first I thought the same and ended up proving that cryptocurrencies were worth risking.  Although when we started it was not easy because I had many fears, once I made the decision I did not regret it.  I was lucky because the first operations I did turned out better than I expected.  And from there I work with this.

The first time I heard of Bitcoin I was studying a bit about crypto currency during my research I discovered that the inventor of Bitcoin was not known and I begin to wonder who is the human that invented such an incredible virtual currency that you enable you to make transaction any where across the globe but this system worth much benefit if you know how to reap it as well it is very risky you can easily loose a thousands of money or millions within a minute.

I would like to use the revolution word instead of the digital currency, cause the crypto brings a  great revolution is the finance. But most awful things is that the we heard the btc at first in a wrongs way, they used to told me that the btc is used for illegal transaction. But the truth is different. 

• +1 1

Well I don't know anything before I joined cryptotalk. And the first time I have seen a BTC is in yobit wallet. I am just wondering what is there in that BTC that it has so much value. Slowly I started understanding things and then its became clear. Just wondering the facts and all that factors which have affected to the rise of BTC value so high. 

• +2 1

While I create out come again? bitcoin is and I liked the technique and exchanged it bought it and the profit from its trade. In the opening I am not attracted in the crypto currency but at this point I have faith in that the crypto currency are the expectations of currencies.

i personally got the wrong idea about bitcoin when i first heard the word bitcoin, what i knew that time was bitcoin was used in illegal transactions not until i joined here in the forum. It changed my perspective about crypto and it help me in seeking and gaining knowledge. Now i am educating my friends and relatives about crypto.

Well for me when I first heard about bitcoin, I wasn't familiar with it, because the word sounds strange, and I taught it might be a scam and I didn't want to put my money into it,  then after a while a friend of mine told me I can actually earn bitcoin without putting any money into it , then  he introduce me to this platform and told me I can earn bitcoin here with just publication, I accepted and started working here which now grew my knowledge in bitcoin, gradually I got to know so many things about bitcoin and I also earned bitcoin from this platform too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually I am still amazed how the digital currency has this much value and it is going to rule the whole economy in the future. I know how it works and it is existed virtually but it's really amazing and technology has moved very ahead than we thought.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/5/2020 at 9:23 PM, magnes975 said:

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? For example, when I found out about their existence I was a bit incredulous because I was not at all familiar with their creation or their performance, NOTHING! But I was still attracted to a "currency" that was created and that at that time only worked online. Since the day my exchange partner from university taught me bitcoin, I have been a big fan of the crypto world, what did you think?

I've been hearing about bitcoin for a very long time. But I never knew it value was so high. After making inquiries and I letter found out about how valuable it was I regenerated for now buying it when the price was so low.

22 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

I've been hearing about bitcoin for a very long time. But I never knew it value was so high. After making inquiries and I letter found out about how valuable it was I regenerated for now buying it when the price was so low.

Yes my friend @Husnyjaf Bitcoin is very valuable and also profitable.You can earn a lot of profit through this particular currency.This is a currency who's value increases and decreases very rapidly.When it's price increases it increase to a very high level and if it drops it drops to a very low level.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I just found about bitcoin in the year 2019 through my friend. My friend has been earning from bitcoin for long time and has been telling me to join also. Thanks to my friend who introduced me to crypto world. 

Hello friend I didn't heard about the digital coins and this makes me really inspiring to join in this platform. I am a student and not very much aware aboutthese things. Mow I can learn more about the cryptocurrencies and digital coins etc....

I know it will be funny for many of you but it's true. I thought bitcoin is the name of a currency of a country just like USD, INR, CAD. Then I thought how improved the country is because their one coin worth thousands dollars. Then i made my research on Bitcoin and i found the real information which was a great shock for me haha.

• +3 1

I think that most of us were expecting to appear like these things that we saw in the movies that there are flying cars or that the money has become digital and everything works through the Internet. So he began to be surprised that it was really happening. And since I learned about it while I clinging to it, I started thinking about working on this field.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

When I discovered the existence of Bitcoin for the first time I was amazed a lot, at first I did not understand what Bitcoin or a cryptocurrency means, I did not understand how there can be a currency that does not have a physical presence in reality but is only present on the Internet and it is a programming code, but when I understood what it is And I started working in crypto my life changed completely.

Well, when my friend told me about bitcoin, i didn't expect that there's a single thing which is cost by a huge amount of money, i ask some questions about bitcoin and suddenly he put me here in this forum to learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

22 minutes ago, Petro4 said:

When I hard about it I was wondering how the whole thing work the whole process looks very strange and I was telling my self when am I gonna understand  all hose terms used volatilty, cryptocurrency, alticoins, token, coins etc and the most facinating aspect is that profit will be generated withing a short period of time how its that possible but with time and the intrst that I have towards it keeps me motivated and now its entire blessing to me and my family 

@Petro4 It is true that in the beginning the Bitcoin currency looked somewhat strange, but with the increase in the spread of trading in it and the increased prices, the true value of it became clear.

• +2 1

Yes this is really an exiting idea but I also think it has been really changed and there is a lot happening right now there are people getting it right and putting up the right strategy to which we are able to build the right stuff behind it so to me its really important we do follow certain processes that are easy to it, so to me we can better the idea of bitcoin and run with that.

• +3 1

The first impression I had when I knew btc is confusion because it was something new for me as I did not expect that money assets can be indepent of any central body, but after reading many articles about blockchain and decentralisation and after using it (btc and some crypto), I understood that things are always improving and the technology is being continueouly updated in particualr in the financial sphere.