How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

I  cannot explain what best works for those who know the best eventual trading process, there is no telling where this will be , in 2030, its a land mark for so many people to get  to the future and it has been labelled as a blue print and I dont know aht will happen but to me am looking forward to being in that front to when I can make some good money out of t

I am not a good fan of predicting the prices of coins and tokens, but let me predict that Bitcoin will be upto $35,000 for each bitcoin. It may be more than, but it is what I believe most that the price will be.

Maybe i will have 5 bitcoin which will worthy 5m dollars by then, all i know is i gotta work hard in crypto.

For me, it's extremely awkward to expression the rigorous quantity of how a great deal cryptocurrency I will profits in 2030. but I optimism I will have a collection of a respectable sum of cryptocurrency in the subsequently little existence till 2030.

I think till 2030, I will have at least 1.5 BTC. Until than, I am just focusing to keep holding the coin in which I have invested the money. Still 10 years to go. Investors from 2010 are now millionaire and why I could not be billionaire in 2030? 

20 minutes ago, netfting said:

If ever that bitcoin is still running that time and I still chose to remain here possibly in 2030 I will secure parts of bitcoin and other coins since that's a long time to gather.

But it is also a long time to spend, so maybe by then we will have the same if we never think about the future.

I will be holding approximately 200+ btc and some litecoin and ethereum upto 2000+, as i am currently getting good amount of profits, it may happen till 2030 year.

3 minutes ago, Md Aman ullah said:

I have no any idea that how much will I have till that time.I don't know how much bitcoin or ethereum I will have that year.So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet?may be in feature we less struggle may be do better struggle so i have no idea......😐😐😐

If is perfect answer you give, but you must always set plans with target, that is how success is achieved.

It's unpredictable for now, there are still a lot of things that can still happen as times, so just be patient for now and earn more crypto. 

I hope own myself . In 2030 , I see my self a big bussness man . And i hope i have a lot of money in my wallet . I  join other to trade with me . I also work on websites

Actually if cryptotalk give us long term service then I am working in this forum in 2030. Because it is one of the best outsourcing site

I cannot determine exactly that but I can expect that I will collect 5 in training until that time only because my work does not earn much money and I do not work permanently

On 2/11/2020 at 4:31 PM, ANISUR said:

I am still searching another legit crypto paid job to earn more. I am also trying to start my own business. 

You can't predict that, the amount you are going to earn will varies with what you do actually.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

extraordinary your vision. if I may know where you will produce it all? because it's not a small amount. plus the price is very expensive now so there's no way you will buy it. if it's possible you will definitely buy it now.

I have no idea how many cryptocurrencies I will have until 2030, perhaps more than 10 bitcoins or perhaps no coins at all..

On 12/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

Don't you dream from your height? It's a huge amount for anyone. If you have this amount you can manipulate market. I think I will have 1 bitcoin in that time. I am a small crypto earner. I earn use it for survival.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/6/2019 at 1:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

If I stay alive till 2030 i will definitely have more than 50 bitcoins and I have target of 1000+ ethereums. My target is little as my capabilities are also small.

I am new here brother. I don't know my future. Future fully depend on god. So we can't say anything about our future brother. But we can try our best.    

I wish and i hope i will have more than 1,000,000.00 btc and i will make sure i will hut that amount.yes it is impossible now but in the near future i will make sure i can iwill and ill be

I don't think to have that much as yours and I just prefer to trade it day by day and maybe if I become successful then maybe that year I will have much in my wallet. 

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I expect I will have 1.5 Bitcoin at 2930.  Because the Satoshis I am earning from this forum I am trading with them and growing them. That's why I think so. I agree with you.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

This is totally unbelievable how you collect this kind of huge amounts from this market I hope I will have 100 eth and 5000 xrp and 1btc for future investments. So now I collecting my xrp from this year to 2030.

If I stayed here for 20 years! This means I'll get $20,000, which is 2 piekbuild! This is a good amount for me just working 2 hours a day!

-------------------------------------------
  if you like my comment give me ❤️ 

I don't have much coins so i don't think so i would have much amount till 2023 but i think it depends on our struggle that how much we struggle to earn and no one knows the future may be in future we don't struggle like this or may be the price of bitcoin falls. So, I have no idea about this.

I will have more than a million dollars because I trust on trading. And from the little I earn here I will trade.