Why I never leave crypto - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

14 hours ago, Rashed Niloy said:

I will never quit working crypto because I learned a lot from crypto and gained a lot of knowledge, I made good money from crypto, so I will never quit working crypto.

For me, i believe I'm one if the the early crypto users and I just want to see where this world is taking us, which i hope is a better place.

23 hours ago, nasipadang said:

I remain in crypto because of its high value. Rapid fluctuations really give me an advantage in trading, I like this trade. coupled with blockchain technology, I think this will be the technology that brings cryptocurrency to survive so far and of course thanks to users too.

Yah there have blockchain technology and I guess have ethereum technology also which are the most platform which are supported much our cryptocurrencies

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Crypto is my dream now. I am in crypto market for 3 years and I have made huge profit in 3 years. now a days crypto is becoming popular to many new people . in future it can be used for all kinds of needs. I will never leave crypto.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Everything have ending in my perspective. So the time will come that this crypto world will be my part of my memory. Because of many situations like work, study and family but I hope we cherish the every moment of our stay in this platform.

• +1 2

I love to working with crypto which gives us an opportunity to make money. So, I never thought to leaving crypto. I am with crypto as long as i live.

• +4 1

I started with a little capital and worked hard to increase it. now i can easily earn a good amount daily so how i will leave this great world dear. i will stay here.

• +1 2

Bengali?

View this Topic

We can't leave something that make you happy that my way with life even i still earn from Crypto currency i don't expect that i will leave that for now but if something gone wrong or i lose every thing i will be forced to do it

• +1 1

On 12/8/2019 at 9:48 AM, fuer44 said:

especially the bounty campaign that made me reluctant to leave this industry. for most bounty hunters, I also think the same. because bounty work is one of the most amazing jobs in the world.

I agree with you because with the bounty campaign, many people do not want to leave this industry because I think that they are pursuing good jobs to take advantageous gifts, therefore many people do not want to leave this industry with the large financial records they want.

• +2 1

if I, still survive in the world of crypto because it has become my world. I already like this world. many systems that I can make to get income, which in turn becomes a source of livelihood for my needs.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

We can't leave something that make you happy that my way with life even i still earn from Crypto currency i don't expect that i will leave that for now but if something gone wrong or i lose every thing i will be forced to do it

i dont know why there are so many pessimistic guys on here because i see no reason that will drive me out of crypto world even if bitcoin went all the way down to 1000$ i will still buy it and day trade it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

A simple rule, I want to be better than my friends and family.
They are afraid to enter new technologies.
As long as crypto is interesting and new and quantum computers don't kill, I'll be here

• +1 1
  • +4 1

In my opinion, congratulations in the crypto world because this new innovation that will be challenged by the times and is very useful in it can make money by working on campaigns, trading, investing and much more. The reason I don't want to leave crypto.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

For me, I'll stay here because of money. That's my main purpose why I join here. Until crypto provides me money to be earn easily, I'll stay here.

• +1 1

My reason is Cryptotalj is my first teacher who introduced me. About Bitcoin with practice and theory.  From the forum forum I get knowledge about cryptocurrency and from payment I immediately feel the usefulness of bitcoin.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Yah there have blockchain technology and I guess have ethereum technology also which are the most platform which are supported much our cryptocurrencies

In 2017 samrtcontract ethereum is a technology that is often praised and that many ICO projects have come using the platform of the technology. Unfortunately this also results in an ICO scam project, because it is easy to make for a token as well as many losses experienced by investors to get out of this industry. 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

I agree with you because with the bounty campaign, many people do not want to leave this industry because I think that they are pursuing good jobs to take advantageous gifts, therefore many people do not want to leave this industry with the large financial records they want.

yes, we do not need to lie to ourselves and say we survive because of trading and investment alone, bounty campaign is actually the main goal for crypto hunters around the world. It is not surprising to see so many projects, and there are also many participants there so that when there are many scam projects, they don't want to give up because they believe that good things will come back again.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

beacuse crypto is the only way from that u can make money easily without doing anything and its easy and to simple future time iscrypto time abd sure that many people wantn to spent his some money in crypto to gain profit in their future so trie fo it thanku

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I can't commit to forever just like that, but for sure i will be a long time believer in crypto. This is not just because of the countless times i've profited from it, but also because of all the future and potential cryptocurrencies have to change how the world works.

Basically, because crypto can change the world and has value.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i dont know why there are so many pessimistic guys on here because i see no reason that will drive me out of crypto world even if bitcoin went all the way down to 1000$ i will still buy it and day trade it.

As you said there is a lot of pessimist people here, even if the price fall down we should stay on it 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, jmigdlc99 said:

I can't commit to forever just like that, but for sure i will be a long time believer in crypto. This is not just because of the countless times i've profited from it, but also because of all the future and potential cryptocurrencies have to change how the world works.

Basically, because crypto can change the world and has value.

yea i think anyone who got into crypto will find it hard to leave after investing in some good projects and have good returns and you can see for yourself that there are some coins which will change the world and you wouldnt want to miss out on that chance,

• +1 1

There are lots of factors that I can stay here in crypto. I earned money even if I am a student, crypto can be an alternative job or stable job in the future because you can earned a lot of profit here and also crypto changed the way of transaction now.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You don't have to leave here at crypto many people changed their life because of it, it is just a beginning of your succesfull life here at crypto it takes time put more effort in it, hard work and of course patience just do your best and God will do the rest 

• +1 1

Because crypto is future now. One day we will see fiat will be removed from world. Only digital currency will be alive and be traded

Edited by Roomi
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, patitaycute said:

There are lots of factors that I can stay here in crypto. I earned money even if I am a student, crypto can be an alternative job or stable job in the future because you can earned a lot of profit here and also crypto changed the way of transaction now.

I agree of what you said coz' I'm a student too and crypto helps me a lot when it to my finance at school and paying tuitions so we have to stay here at crypto 

1 minute ago, Cryptokiller said:

Crypto is now a part of my life.Because i just love to work in crypto.That's why I will never leave crypto.

yes you should never leave coz crypto helps us a lot including of finance so we should never leave here 

12 hours ago, Park Ha said:

Of course it's because I earn it. Here I take daily expenses so I will never leave crypto as long as it has.

crypto can change our future it help us a lot when it comes to finance

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

I love crypto. I like to spend time dealing with crypto. I have a great interest in this sector. Because it is the future according to me. This is very profitable profession if you know about it. It helps to make many peoples life like me. So there is no chance to leave crypto. 

• +1 2