Why I never leave crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

Well I cant say that I will stay in crypto while I still live because in reality there still some limitations for all maybe just concluding, maybe someday there are more appeared greater than crypto, just like what happened in fiat currency slowly we and other people in the world directing their interest in crypto so maybe there will be possibilities that it will also happen in crypto but one thing's for sure as long as crypto still convenient I will remain using it for the rest of my life.

• +2 2

I'll never leave a crypto because I also the one who most inspiring many people to join crypto. So if I'll leave! There will be no any means for me to inspire people while I leave it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You know it's simple, you start making money without even touching! And in time you spend more time and you observe people who make big profits, so you think to do as much! That's the crypto system

• +1 2

9 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Hello Mr. or Ms. Lubruselu. In my case I realized this is the future so I better learn it and master it as soon as I can if I want to have a chance at making profits on the building of this future

• +1 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, littledi059 said:

You can never say in advance what the world be like later. It is now that there are no clear reasons to leave crypto because this field is really profitable and developing quickly, but things may change a lot in future

You're totally right when you said things may change a lot in the future because this is the reason why the governments and institutions are scared of cryptocurrency potential they even believe it will make national currency to be obsolete and this is the reason why IMF boss once advice Central Banks to consider creating their own national digital cryptocurrency.

• +2 2

Stay forever! No I do not think, but as long as there are opportunities yes I will be present, because for now the markets lack stability and no one knows when and how prices are moving.

• +1 1

I will never leave cryptocurrency because the price going dump. But i prefer hold my cryptocurrency because i see benefit from it if we compare it with fiat or online payment. First i see, it is decentralized and don't need document verification. That is important for me, so government don't need to always check our personal data about our financial. I believe the future of cryptocurrency is bright, because now some people who don't know about crypto going to enter use it.

Maybe in the next 10 years, price will going up because some adoption from company and person.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

most of us (including myself) do not leave crypto because of the hope of getting rich. but is it really bad? someone will be disappointed, but many will succeed (including me)

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Castilian said:

Hello Mr. or Ms. Lubruselu. In my case I realized this is the future so I better learn it and master it as soon as I can if I want to have a chance at making profits on the building of this future

I'm the Mr. Lol! and not a Ms. But you are right you should build your future of your cryptoworld by learnt it a lot and understand the positives and negatives

• +1 2

I didn't leave crypto because I can still make profits from cryptocurrency. When crypto still has the power to change lives why should leave it? At least there are no losses or rules on cryptocurrency that made me quit.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

When i face a loss in crypto trading, i just say myself that it was my mistake and i have still lack of knowledge. so i again try to learn and try another trade.Don't think about leave.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

What keeps me in the world of Cryptocurrency is not about prices or profits, but about the future and development towards the future. I am curious in the years to come, what the cryptocurrency will look like, will it experience changes adn developments in the future, will someday the crypto currency will be accepted worldwide and become the official currency of the world.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I will never leave Cryptocurrency or Bitcoins. They help me a lot financially they give me a opportunity to earn money. So forever i will use Bitcoin and i know that Cryptocurrency is our future currency they will help our future in advanced technology in virtual money.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Because in crypto, i can earn money i will spend in my everyday life. Money is very important in life. Especially today.

• +1 1

Crypto is a great field, you can benefit à lot of things with it, you can solve many of your problems and earning enough knowledge to grow your experience 

• +1 1

крипту классно холдить . правда занимает много времени зато проценты  нормальные получаются . хотя как рынок молодой дак очень красиво ходит по уровням поддержки и сопротивления . в наше время еще можно поймать волну .

• +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 3:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Crypto tells the story of my struggle when I began to find something beneficial from crypto. I even thought that I would have a bright future with crypto because in my opinion, crypto was very beneficial and beneficial to my life until now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Well for me I see that I have great future ahead of cryptocurrency.Theres alot of opportunities here in which we can gain something.The things that I learn each day is very important because I believe that it is necessary to know Bitcoins existence and it's basic rules.These trend will go a long way and it is important than I have knowledge in it so that I can go wherever this trend will prosper.

• +1 1

I remain in the world of crypto because here I get a lot of knowledge and I'm happy to see the answers from this discussion forum. and my life started from here. in essence, I'm happy to be here.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Lubna said:

Almost all need to strugle to be successful in every sphere of life. i also remember about my continious loses at the begining but now, it is quite well.

Yes it is true what you say and I agree with your words.

In everything, there must be a struggle for success in life. So that all the problems that have been experienced then it must be corrected and that is one example that is used as an illustration so that in the future to be even better.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, jannatun said:

I have been working here for years, this is my full choice. I have been working here for a long time, everyone must be the choice of this cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is one of the icons that makes many people work here until they last for years because cryptocurrency is able to provide many benefits for everyone including us who survive in crypto because this is the first choice that makes us survive here.

Edited by Nurul Huda
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

especially the bounty campaign that made me reluctant to leave this industry. for most bounty hunters, I also think the same. because bounty work is one of the most amazing jobs in the world.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Rosepetals said:

Well for me I see that I have great future ahead of cryptocurrency.Theres alot of opportunities here in which we can gain something.The things that I learn each day is very important because I believe that it is necessary to know Bitcoins existence and it's basic rules.These trend will go a long way and it is important than I have knowledge in it so that I can go wherever this trend will prosper.

Yah this is really cryptocurrency are very helpful because anyone in this world can use crypto's cause it don't choose the life classes of rich's and poor's

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Since I know crypto, it has been part of my life because it has helped me earn income because I didn't have a job. And Ethereum arrived, then Bitcoin, Neo, EOS and there are still some cryptos that I would like to have in my portfolio.
Working with crypto is a discipline, we are recognized as "advanced users" due to the use of several technological tools to make crypto work for each of us. I don't think to see my life without crypto.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Crypto is important to me in terms of money because it helps me to earned and get profit of it and also this money i used it for buying my personal things that i need to my studying. I hope that this will be not end yet to continue the helping of it to the people