Is shapeshift dead? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Is shapeshift dead?

10 minutes ago, Popedee said:

KYC may partly be responsible for what caused shapeshift to be going down but the main cause for me it's taking wrong decision when you have great competitors. It's more like shapeshift sir itself with their bad business decision and allowed changelly thrive better

Why are you saying that's the shapeshift exchange is goings down because of their bad business decision? So explain what kind of bad business they are using

2 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Why are you saying that's the shapeshift exchange is goings down because of their bad business decision? So explain what kind of bad business they are using

They aren't bad business, there are just high competition on their field on which they cannot attain in the same level from features. It's nostalgic remembering the shapeshift that I used for a long time back then.

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Shapeshift at one one point leads cryptocurrency exchange and conversion even before changelly became popular. First time with changelly was using online blockchain wallet. Then amidst it's strength, shapeshift took the decision to implement compulsory KYC. This caused people to move to the available allergies without KYC; Changelly, localbitcoins. This killed shapeshift. Imagine if there are no viable competitors, people would have gladly taken the KYC on shapeshift

Non-prescribed trades are not due to KYC issues, yet there are different things. For example, low volume, coins/tokens are very few in the trade. What's more, different things may be security. That is the reason numerous trades are not prescribed.

3 hours ago, Balacase14t said:

The KYC circulation was scarcely an inclusion of the persuade why shapeshift is not popular between crypto consumer set off tolerate been an give out of relations been scammed  scammed you see news mostly reach like wildfires.

There is a many concurrent in this Crypto world if you can't follow the new technology and add new feature you will die and lose your reputation that's what happens to shapeshift 

On 2/17/2020 at 1:25 PM, usjiavaka said:

Everyone's KYC was not interested in the exchange and eventually died. It is different from where exchange is developed. They convert big currencies to other currencies of your choice with a good transaction fee

You can't say everyone isn't interested in exchanges that have to do KYC. There are still people who like it and the exchange that requires it also hasn't died until now.

I still see Vorhees tweets occasionally poping up in my home page, but from what I notice they don't have much impact to the community as they used to. It looks that Shapeshift has shifted to the sidelines lately, as the competition is getting fierce and there are not that many actual investors entering.

Shapeshift is looking like to be another dead project. I wonder why the new projects are getting dead nowadays? What is the problems behind this. If you look at the statically data, so many projects are closed in this year's starting phase! Why?

The shapeshifter isn't dead yet and the thing is there are such a large number of contenders now and they are giving out preferred ideas over shapeshift and they don't request which is an or more point.

Shapeshift is the first exchange to introduce kyc verifiecation process, but no one want to do kyc because of our privacy in danger, but I don't think this shapeshift exchange  dead because now so many exchange not allows kyc so people join this exchange and ignored this shapeshift exchange.

I've never heard of this platform. But if she asks for KYC then this is a reason for her death. Most people don't like to introduce KYC and I am one of them.

The KYC problem is just a main thing of the reason why shapeshift is not famous and progressing among crypto users cause have been a very big problem of people been scammed and scammed news usually spread like wildfires.

in my opinion shapeshift just become worthless and to thr kyc point of view not all thr people eant to complete kyc process as it really need some task to do

On 12/6/2019 at 8:06 AM, Lubruselu said:

Why nowadays shapeshift is not popular than before also its not recommended exchange platform.

So what's do you think is the problem that's leads to be not recommended exchange than before, you think is this because of KYC?

i read the title and i also said that's because of the KYC, whitout reading the post 😁.

like any platform that started without any identity verification, when it starts requesting the KYC a lot of people leaves it because no one like giving their identity online. so yes, this is the reason for their decreasing popularity

Non-encouraged exchanges are not due to KYC problems, however there are other matters. including low quantity, coins / tokens aren't many inside the exchange. And other things is probably protection. this is why many exchanges aren't recommended.

In the case of shapeshipt, the reason is partly due to KYC, which is a big reason. I think its support might be small, but because it requires KYC, users will definitely avoid it, because everyone wants to be anonymous.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:06 AM, Lubruselu said:

Why nowadays shapeshift is not popular than before also its not recommended exchange platform.

So what's do you think is the problem that's leads to be not recommended exchange than before, you think is this because of KYC?

Hello can you tell me what is shapeshift I went to google translate but there is no translate for this words.

i don't remember to have complete a KYC process at Shapeshif, I will verify tomorrow. Shapeshift is a goog platfoor but Changelly is better.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

but now i assume shapeshift is simply complex and need use KYC. if they need KYC what distinctive with traditional exchanges. I pick going to Binance, due to the fact i will save my coin from big fees. yes shapeshift also taking massive fees, this is make awful enjoy to me.

Shape shift is not common but not dead too. If changelly is not dead too, shapeshift is not dead but are not common like normal custodian exchanges. 

I don't know anything about shapeshift but the KYC problem I think has caused it to lose its place in the users' heart, so many people are afraid of KYC. me too. I really don't like KYC at all. I never chose a KYC-mandated exchange in the first place, and maybe shapeshift is no longer new, I mean the mismatch, there are more new exchanges and better features.

The KYC trouble is simply a first-rate aspect of the reason why shapeshift is not famous and progressing among crypto users reason have been a very large trouble of people been scammed and scammed information normally unfold like wildfires.

in my view shapeshift simply end up worthless and to thr kyc factor of view no longer all thr people eant to finish kyc method as it really need a few mission to do

Their demand for a lot of personal information and the complexity of trading operations may be a reason for this death, but I do not think that the loss of credibility and high fees made traders leave it and look for the best in light of the presence of many competitors in the market who provide better advantages

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day