What is Yobit token (YO)? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

What is Yobit token (YO)?

YO is an exceedingly low ranked coin based on marketcap and extent, and it's miles traded on a few exchanges further to YoBit, however they're not the satisfactory recognition exchanges. the perfect answer for it is overall performance is that it will do higher if YoBit grows to be one of the top leading exchanges.

I don't really like YO tokens, I only own a small number of YO tokens because it's yobit. This is generally a good token. You can view the rankings or details at coinmarketcap.

Yobit Token (YO) is the native asset of Yobit Exchange. Yobit Token (YO) is a cryptocurrency token issued on the Ethereum platform. As a global exchange, it serves a lot of countries across the globe. The portal was officially introduced in 2015 on a BitcoinTalk.org form. The team that works behind this portal are located in Russia, and it does all the work that should be done by a reliable cryptocurrency exchange. Yobit Token is a decentralized cryptocurrency and currently it is ranked at #4426 by market cap.

Yobit token is just a replicate of bnb in some way, and yobit just wanted to have its own token of their exchange, but personally I don't see any potential in this crypto.

As just a user of the exchange and many other exchanges, we know that exchanges are on the development of their own native coin, which they tend embed it, into their trading cycles, as I know of the binance coin which is Bnb, then that of yobit which is the Yo

• +1 1

The Yo token was the token strongly desired by the Exchange yobit to have its own personal token running on the ethereum blockchain is an erc20 token for now its value is going quite well is stable at around 1000 dollars...

It is the wonderful currency of the Yobit platform and it is one of the currencies that many traders own and I am a fan of this currency that will surprise many in the future at a good price, and I am currently preparing myself to start depositing an amount in the platform to invest this currency with good profits and it is one of the profitable currencies in the long term

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit token is based on ethereum network. You might find detail on Coingecko and coinmarketcap. You may get surprised that, not only on Yobit exchange, it is being traded on most of reputed exchange sites. Check coinmarketcap for the detail information.

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

Like the bnb of binance yo toke is launched by yobit the difference is it's based on ethereum blockchain and is erc20 token. And you can use this token in yobit exchange trade with it there. If you need more information you can visit the link given of coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yobit-token/

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

yo coin is official coin of yobit , I Also have good amount of yo coin beacuse there is highly chance that this coin touch a good value in future .

yo coin is really expensive it's price lie on 0.1 BTC ( approx ) in market . this coin is listed on good exchange also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is an airdrop token and it also basically came after an airdrop. This coin or token was created by yobit exchange. They are trying to give it a best shot. And they have given a good price and features to this token. And people are also trusting to invest in it or to trade it. This token is called Yo token in short. 

On 3/8/2020 at 3:36 PM, duncun007 said:

yo token has been going up for almost a year even tho it was a bear year in crypto but yo token has survived but sadly lately it has been going down and i hope to see it recover.

but suddenly it drops , since they started to give free airdrop, people started to dump their coins that result to massive price drop.

Every project that participated in airdrop campaign has it own token that of yobit is called yotoken exchange just like other tokens.

I don’t know if it has real projects on the ground or a working group, but I know that it is a currency supported by Yobit and imposed in many operations, especially gambling on the platform.

On 05.12.2019 at 19:08, Kreur said:

What exatcly is Yobit token (YO)?

Does it have its own native blockchain and like BTC or ETH or is it utility token (like BNB for example), what are uses of YO token? Can someone provide technical data please?

I would love to know more about it because its traded in a LOT of pairs on yobit.

I can't answer any technical questions about the token. But the token became successful in my opinion because of the many actions carried out with this coin.

The You token is a very gold coin, it is even listed on coinmarketcap which means it is listed on many price analysing sites, it was created by yobit long time ago and it is the main yobit IEO coin at the time that saw attraction from many yobit exchange users. 

A token created by yobit.net, this time they are launching their free dollar token, this page is very good for crypto exchange since it performs many events and airdrops.

Yobit is a very good platform, the truth has benefited me a lot. I really like to operate in this one, since it is very easy to use with all the best tools available within your trading and the site is very complete supporting many currencies currently.

Yobit is a very good platform, the truth has benefited me a lot. I really like to operate in this one, since it is very easy to use with all the best tools available within your trading and the site is very complete supporting many currencies currently.

The yobit token has been evolving favorably, I can tell you that the price of Yobit Token (YO) today is $ 1,153.65 with a trading volume of $ 1,513,491 in 24 hours. The price has risen to 19.7% in the last 24 hours (October 2).

It has a circulating quantity of 0 coins and a maximum quantity of 20 thousand coins. YoBit is the most active market that is trading in this currency.

Yo token is the yobit own token. The main thing of this token is, if you want to get benefit of every scheme by the yobit you should have your Yo tokens to participate in it and thats why price of the Yo token is not decline

Good day, Yobit token (yo) old name Yobtc - was credited, as a result of the fork, to users of the Yobit exchange on may 29, 2019 in the ratio of 1 Yobtc to 1 BTC. (Invest your free coins in InvestBox! This is a tool for developers to promote their coins. This is not a pyramid scheme/HYIP, all payments are made from a special Fund. This cryptocurrency is considered time-tested. Thanks for your attention

• +2 1

yo token is the only coins that belong to an exchange that managed to reach this high price, because most exchanges's coins are worth less, we have bnb worth less than 30$, kcs worth less than 1$.

• +2 1

I only own a few satoshi of YO tokens because it's yobit. This is usually a good coin, and price go up now. You can view the rating or details on coinmarketcap.