What is Yobit token (YO)? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

What is Yobit token (YO)?

What exatcly is Yobit token (YO)?

Does it have its own native blockchain and like BTC or ETH or is it utility token (like BNB for example), what are uses of YO token? Can someone provide technical data please?

I would love to know more about it because its traded in a LOT of pairs on yobit.

• +1 3

There are so many options to find out about the answer and one of the. Is actually using google to search about the coin yourself. ..its called DYOR for a reason so nobody can give you false information and you make investment accordingly. 

• +1 2

11 minutes ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Honestly I don't exactly know it personally. I just saw it at the yobit platform as one of the expensive coin listed in the exchange site. in fact, its price now was giving a good performance its getting increased actually at 0.14btc were 2 weeks ago it was 0.12btc only.

You are right i also witnessed same. I thought its normal coin when it started first but now its seem very promising so far 

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 12:40 AM, SCB1234 said:

YO is an extremely low ranked coin based on marketcap and volume, and it is traded on a few exchanges in addition to YoBit, but they are not the best reputation exchanges. The easiest answer for it's performance is that it will do better if YoBit grows to be one of the top leading exchanges.

Yes but the main thing is that in the investment of of yo coin have no any risk because all time its price is not going to down more.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:08 PM, Kreur said:

What exatcly is Yobit token (YO)?

Does it have its own native blockchain and like BTC or ETH or is it utility token (like BNB for example), what are uses of YO token? Can someone provide technical data please?

I would love to know more about it because its traded in a LOT of pairs on yobit.

Yo is under ethereum blockchain and it is a utility token that widely used in ieo and airdrops of yobit exchange also yo is hardfork of bitcoin holders in yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

i think it has its own blockchain like BNB, bt here are other coins by yobit that I belive hem to be tokens, like YONE.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:30 PM, myaccount1 said:

Yes but the main thing is that in the investment of of yo coin have no any risk because all time its price is not going to down more.

yes dear you are right i also notice that the price of yo coin is not low every time, mine also so thinking like that we invest our money in yo coin.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:25 PM, halloweed said:

Most of the things you want to know about yo token you can find at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yobit-token/. At coinmarketcap you can find details about any coin you want.

Yeah, that information isn't complete by any means.  Looks like YO has only been in existence for a few months and is trading for a ridiculously high price, which is probably the result of some kind of manipulation.  I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.  I don't even think you can withdraw it from yobit, but I haven't checked.  Seems like most coins there are just to be traded and not withdrawn.

There are many exchanges in the market. YObit is trusted and legit exchange. I think it has its own blockchain like BNB, but here are other coins by yobit that I belive them to be tokens, like YONE. Yobit token is good and nice. Yobit started anotther token 28january 700dollarstoken. I hope it will be good token.

• +1 1

This is extremely low ranked coin based on market volume, and it is traded on a little exchanges in totaling to yobit, but they are not the top reputation exchanges. The easiest key for it's show is that it will do outdo if yobit grows to be one of the maximum leading exchanges and yobit doesn't work on blockchain but eth

• +1 2

Yobit token is a cryptocurrency token issued on the ethereum platform.the most active exchanges that is trading yobit token is yobit.yobit token price today is 1,270.75 dollar s with 24 hour trading volume of 5,763,343 dollars .It has a circulation supply of 0 coins and a max supply of 17 thousands coins.

If a crypto is said to be a coin, then it is certain they have their own blockchain network. And YO is the same as coins in every exchange that has uses. Only their price is the difference.

30 minutes ago, JamesMark said:

Yobit Token (YO) is a token created by yobit exchanges, as is the case with coins.It has no blockchain, it works on the ether platform just like tokens

Thanks for the clarification, and what about binance coin (BNB), is it a token too?

15 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

Binance was a Blockchain, it was built on it own Blockchain so it is a coin

Thanks for the info, so  have to ask, between bookchain dependent and blockchain independent cons which ones are good and profitable for the owner.

I never heard of that Yobit token before. I wonder what the growth prospects of this Yobit token are. What do you think if you buy it and keep it on your wallet for months. Would I be able to sell these Yobit tokens profitably? 

• +1 1

It is one of the tokens of the yobit exchange, it came out after an airdrop, it came out at a good price but many people sold and lost a lot of their value.

On 2/24/2020 at 10:44 AM, hmind said:

Yobit Token (YO) is the native asset of Yobit Exchange. 

Market Rank # 2040
Market Cap :  No Data
24 Hour Volume :  $ 4,220,952 USD
Circulating Supply  : No Data
Total Supply of  : 17,000 YO
Max Supply  : No Data

And currently traded on the BitforexBithumb, Crex24 and Yobit exchanges.

i think for me i would stay away from yo token now because even tho it was just listed on big exchanges but i still dont know much about it and how much is max supply.

• +1 1

Yobit own coin yo coin like binance own coin bnb but yo coin is new and this liquidity is low and volume also, but this coin belongs promising exchange yobit, so they developed this coin in future and this under comes erc20 token, but now this coin prices also not good but maybe in future this coin prices increase

• +1 1

the coin has a depression popularity rating based on sell hub and volume, is traded on quite a few exchanges that cooperate with YoBit, the reputation of such exchanges is negative, but if the yobit chat develops and becomes unvarying morepopular, followed by of track the coin outlay will improve

I didn't even know they have their own coin, it sounds like an interesting topic. I'm very surprised about the coin's price - it's currently at $1,046 per each. The coin's price jumps are insane! In August 2019 the price increased from only $701 to $1919 in under 6 days. And on 15th January, which is just a while ago, the coin fell to insane $0.023 from $1258. This is a crazy dump, seriously, I have to watch the price now. This can happen again and we have to be ready!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

yo token has been going up for almost a year even tho it was a bear year in crypto but yo token has survived but sadly lately it has been going down and i hope to see it recover.

i was really furious how even tho after yo token was listed on other platforms it started to go down in price instead of going up and i bet other investors felt the same.

Yo is the native token of the yobit exchange. Most exchanges have their own token right now and their usecases vary, usually used to reduce fees. Yo has really low total supply and is being traded in a few major exchanges. I don't think there is a major use-case right now, although I guess that yobit can find a few and promote this token.

YO is the coin created by Yobit website exchange, and I think this coin has a bright future, because exist on others website exchanges this important for a such coin created by the website exchange will be popular.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif