Users should post at least 3 topics/day. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Users should post at least 3 topics/day.

I noticed people are not making topic anymore, there are more than 10 thousands users but there are only 5k topics. This makes the forum having few topics and thus more repeated replies.

So i think the forum admins, should find a solution for this. 

My suggestion is that users should be forced or encouraged to make at least 2 to 3 post/day this campaign should start soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello.

I don't think forcing or enforcing anyone to do anything is the right approach. We don't work for this site we just use it to inform and be informed. I mostly use it to read for a few minutes a day. if you force me to write topics I will leave and so most people. My humble opinion.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, Coinmaster said:

Encouraged is ok but forced is not good, if we do this or implement this  imagine more than 15000 members creating 3 new topics do the the math and we will have a flood of useless topics, some of them copy paste.

Yes i agree with you, if users are forced to provide atleast 3 topics per day, there is only quantity and the quality may not be found. As user, i don't think that's a good idea, if you can make topics that have quality, then provide. Let them do the same by not getting forced.

• Useful or interesting 2

A wonderful idea but it is not good , if repeat idea's by different users, new topics do the the math some of them copy paste. 

Qualitiy is alway welcome instead of quantitiy

I think your idea will just end up in spamming, and the admins and moderators will be more busier if we do that, so i think its okay, to not force but to encourage them. forum right now is on it rampaging moments, admins and moderators doing the best they can to clean the spam everyday. 

• +3 2

44 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I noticed people are not making topic anymore, there are more than 10 thousands users but there are only 5k topics. This makes the forum having few topics and thus more repeated replies.

My suggestion is that users should be forced or encouraged to make at least 2 to 3 post/day this campaign should start soon.

Yes, I have already noticed this before, there are more than 20 thousands users but there are only 5k topics. This is a very small number compared to the number of members. I think that this is not a good indicator, so members should do more to write new and useful topics, but I think that forcing members to write topics can have negative effects so that these topics may not be good. 

I suggested yesterday to the moderators to run a daily contest for the best topic with a good reward and I think this motivates members to write well than force them.

50 minutes ago, Coinmaster said:

Encouraged is ok but forced is not good, if we do this or implement this  imagine more than 15000 members creating 3 new topics do the the math and we will have a flood of useless topics, some of them copy paste.

Yes, that's right, I think the admin. No longer still insists on making topic 3 of each user will make this forum a mess for many new users who do not understand about cryptocurrent, how the contents of the topic will become not irrelevant because it is forced.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Coinmaster said:

Atleast 2k members of English posters are not active here and I don't think everyone is going to post in this forums. The topics got deleted everyday by the moderators so people are not posting much more.

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Sure you have good idea cause many of us here we always put our aims to reply only on others topics.

So I that idea i think we should implement in order to have many topics to discus and increasing our knowledge's

That's good advice but don't push too hard, create topic is not easy. I already try after searching make title and when I want post another member already did, fail and repeat again. Maybe we only need delete not active member ( no post in a month or member limit quantity.

That's nice idea, and I think this idea admin should recommended it as the rule, that's if you don't create 3 topics a day you do not get paid

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

8 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Indeed yes,

that we need more topics to discuss with, bur requiring all members to create three topics each day will be huge one, not just to the sections but to the forum itself, i think it will create more spamming, duplicate contents/topics, plagiarism and so on.

I have tp to post more than ten post every day to reach my post payment number and all the day i have a lot of deleted one so i have to do it again tomorrow to stay up to date

21 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Or there should be a contest for the best topics created.

Indeed yes,

i think this will be much better suggestion to be consider if paid promotion will be soon to be implemented or some other likes in the future.

15 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I did not have much deleted post these past few days, but today i had way work many about 15.

It's to much evey day you have to work on your account i have some friends they was absent for three days and have to do more 100 post to reach the payment post like if they are a new user 

8 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I like this suggestion, this is super good, I think the thing is that people can only post topics when its in their sense. Personally I would also love if we have enough topics, so that we can have enough topics to contribute, otherwise we will run out of topics to contribute some day.

You maybe are right but you can't force people to open topic and also this can cause a lot of spam, all depends on what people have to say. 

Personally I'm just about at the end of my patience in trying to contribute to the site. No matter what I do the forum just keeps deleting posts. Old, new, helpful, constructive. No matter who you are or what you say. No matter where I post or how many I make. They keep deleting posts and topics faster than I can constructively contribute. I'm not spamming for the sake of it. Last night I made 11 replies. This morning I've had 10 others deleted. All that seems to be happening is that old posts are deleted as we get paid for new ones so we have to posts twice or three times per 1000 sats payment. I just don't see how I can carry on feeling like I'm getting screwed over. 

I don't think so. There are a lot of posts published but it will get deleted. They limit the number of pages we can have at the section. I've been posting a lot for me to recover the deleted posts.

9 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I get your point about having few topics and similar replies. But those topics are also repetitive even if they are few. And I also don't think of a solution yet how to solve this way of posting and creating topics. It's a very complicated one, though.

11 hours ago, wilbertson said:

No there are so many topics man believe me but they arw constantly being deleted by the moderator because these posts are od lowe value which is why we are lwft with few topics and whixh is why  spammers are all over these posts. 

For me I always contribute to this forum with more than 35 posts per day, I try to give the best I can and try to share the most trusted informations I have, yes you are right I noticed that too

• +2 1

It doesn't matter if someone creates a topic or a post. The usefulness of the content is the real concern of this forum. An informative post worth a million but a topic about an irrelevant subject is a waste of time. Members should try to avoid producing duplicate topics. Most of the topics that we create already exist in the forum. It is only titles that are different. We should find those topics and post in them instead of creating new ones and start posting from scratch. When I first joined here I wanted to start some topics but when I used the search function I found similar topics. I only create topics when I think the subject I want to mention has not been discussed before. We should always produce exclusive content because every man has a different point of view.

• +4 1

As long as the topic is original there is no problem with that, but many members are not good at creating topics they are good at answering and giving their opinion on subjects, so 30 topics is just to much