Users should post at least 3 topics/day. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Users should post at least 3 topics/day.

15 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yes o know, that is why i suggested this, but then not all have the intentions to spam or plagiarized, some are simply confident to create their own topics, that is also why i then said this should be as a contest.

Yes, there are confident to create their own post. But come to think of it, you didn't say it will be a contest. Or you say it but I didn't read it very well? 

On 12/5/2019 at 9:51 AM, dmnqe07 said:

I think your idea will just end up in spamming, and the admins and moderators will be more busier if we do that, so i think its okay, to not force but to encourage them. forum right now is on it rampaging moments, admins and moderators doing the best they can to clean the spam everyday. 

This cannot be the spamming but it will be the way to having more differents topics that's can help us, cause we are replying same post everyday 

More than 10k is good amount. But tha fact is how much are active here? Most of are create account but after 5/10 post they are not login here.Even i also create my account more than 1 month, but i have not active goot at here. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Sb Amman said:

More than 10k is good amount. But tha fact is how much are active here? Most of are create account but after 5/10 post they are not login here.Even i also create my account more than 1 month, but i have not active goot at here. Thank you.

To be active here is not something that's you are required to present here anytime, but you do your daily activities and come here just to change ideas each other

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/5/2019 at 2:24 PM, wilbertson said:

My suggestion is that users should be forced or encouraged to make at least 2 to 3 post/day this campaign should start soon.

No. It would make things worse. What do you think 10,000 users have in mind by having 2-3 topics without possible collision/duplicate?

You tell that like you're saying news in cryptocurrencies or topics need to be more specific than usual to accomodate such large numbers. Once your suggestion is implemented, expect a crap ton of duplicate posts everywhere which would make the forums much worse than it is today.

21 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yes i did not suggest it been a contest on the topic's body, i said that on the other reply.

Ow, maybe I didn't read it very carefully but I think it will be a bad idea if that will be implemented because it can make more spammers in this forum.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Then they should higher more mods to delete those bad posts, but even with the math 3 topics of 30 topics seems like a good match to me.

I sometimes post up to 30 topics within a one day which is something good that's make members to have many topics to read and got knowledge also to reply 

23 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The issue there is how to effectively encourage users to create topics , because most are just making massive replies.

I have made suggestion about it.For encouraging members  we have to give them some extra privilege to them.Like giving them reputation on their posts and giving them  batch .This will help them in making content for form.

we should only encourage the users to actively post daily not forced them to post. because the post that they will create can only result into not that great quality. 

I agree with you buddy. But I think this problem is fixed by now by the admins of this forum page. The community of ours is really but now and there a lots of posts per day happening in this forum page. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:10 PM, Man said:

See total posts now is 601081
and the total topic now is 5555

That proves that most of the users never even made a topic of their own, so I do agree this should somehow be found a solution for.

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yes guatazoo, and this one i'm proposing is one of those solutions i thought of, and if there are other suggestions we should let admins Know.

For me I suggest a contest rather than forcing users to do things they can not do let inspire those who can.

18 hours ago, Man said:

The solution is indeed hard to find, because we cannot force everyone to make a topic. But I am very proud, members here if you create quality topics every day. Because I myself am sometimes confused, when I want to make a thread, but what the thread must be made. It is impossible to make stranded strings or threads that are almost the same as before.

I will create a topic on how to make trending topics, by treading topics I mean topics that are unique at a specific period of time, ts will reduce the number of repeated topics.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Then they should higher more mods to delete those bad posts, but even with the math 3 topics of 30 topics seems like a good match to me.

I think they already have more mods that's why you see everydsys post are getting deleted. But also us members we have responsibility to report those useless post or bad post

Sir first they have to reduce message from one hundred to fifty.

Then they have to change rules for further earnings.

Like three post per day and twenty message per day. 

Most of the times when I think about something that needs to be posted it is actually already posted by someone else. If I feel something is missing from the discussion I add my opinion to this post. When I think of something that will need discusison or it is really informative I post.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, yifnt said:

Such a system is not suitable for the forum and it will only make everyone forced to create a topic and ultimately not optimal so that it makes a lot of spam in the forum. Forums will always run with what is happening in the world of cryptocurrency.

yea man forcing  people to make topics will only in crease the number of useless topics that when commented on will get deleted after few hours.

9 hours ago, wilbertson said:

That guideline topic you plan to make will help many people into creating topics that a unlikely to get deleted, so please don't forget to make it.

Didn't get time yesterday and today too as my time is running out, but maybe yesterday i will have that topic posted.

Sometimes you just find it easier to respond to a question that a user has posted. You feel like responding and giving your idea about what someone has written. Anyways i personally make already quite enough posts by myself waiting for users to respond as i am curious what they will say 

On 12/5/2019 at 1:24 PM, wilbertson said:

I noticed people are not making topic anymore, there are more than 10 thousands users but there are only 5k topics. This makes the forum having few topics and thus more repeated replies.

So i think the forum admins, should find a solution for this. 

My suggestion is that users should be forced or encouraged to make at least 2 to 3 post/day this campaign should start soon.

This is because people here are chasing the yobit campaign, so I think you should understand that. everyone here has a target of even 30 posts / day, so they have to make lots of posts and sometimes do repeat the same topic because of a reply and rarely make new topics.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, wilbertson said:

Today i had 23 of my posts deleted probably were on wrong topics or i made bad topics myself, so it's a lesson for me to improve.

That's is true, if our post are always got deleted this is the best lesson to improve our skills to post the usefully post and meaningful topics

3 minutes ago, Usman A Usman said:

People created a new topics in forum for a more ofan money earn in crypto currency is

Bro, you should finish your content, and if you know the contents have to be 100 characters and above as requirements right? But maybe there's a problem with it. I hope you clarify this. Anyway, for the topic, I think it will be hassle why? Because perhaps the item you think already exists, its not simple to think a single topic, and if this suggestion is implemented, maybe it gets messier to the forum.