Users should post at least 3 topics/day. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Users should post at least 3 topics/day.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:43 AM, UsedCondoms said:

This will probably just result in spam. It's pretty common for forums to have more accounts than forum topics anyways, since most end up being quickly abandoned.

Why you are saying if users will post three topics per day it will cause spamming? So you want to tell us that if we are replying same topics everyday it is not spamming?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Skalab said:

but there are quite a few spams hiding in the replies, and it's far very easy to hide spams in replies than in topics. humans have fewer subjects to answer to that is why they junk mail on replies.

well i think the moderators have tried their best to stop the spammers but there are still thousands of them on the forum and whenever they are banned they make other accounts.

10 hours ago, UsedCondoms said:

Uh no? Forcing people to reply when they don't want to will result in lower quality posts. Not requiring users to post means they'll only reply (for the most part) when they have something meaningful to contribute.

Not that's about to be forcing users to make three topics per day, but this is because of users are everday they are replying to the topics that's they have already replied before

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, aivibing said:

This is a little bit complicated topic. I am neutral about this because we all have different time availability. Others just visit and read reviews about certain sites. But if we talk about earning qualifications in this forum, I will leave it all to the administrators.

As you said we don't have the same available time to do that there is a lot of session that can everyone talks and post in wich he like and can talk about it every one have some knowledge in one subject

23 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Okay then i want you to compare, there are 6k topics but there are  60k users you see, that means there are people who never even made topics.

Now there is near about 80 k members but the created topics is less because many of them are here to get the airdrop by yobit and cryptotalk.

I am here when the total member was 10k now it is 80k. when the airdrop started the members increasing more day by day and they only making one post here just to get the airdrop and I think they will not bring good for the forum.

I agree with you, since the community keeps growing.

More topics needs to be created more and efficient.

To makes crypto community going

You would think with the opportunity to earn free satoshis that someone would want to post at least 5-10 times a day.  Hell some people post that much on FB and don't even get paid for it.  What's the sense of being on here if you're not gonna maximize your efforts to get BTC?

On 12/25/2019 at 3:50 AM, Alensam said:

I usally post 2 to 5 each day sometime i only post and reply and see what people thinks about that topic. There is alot of stuff to talk in crypto

That could cause a good impact in this forum because many users will have many choices topics to give their ideas about that certain topic. Keep posting and help other people here by giving new topics. 

Forcing anyone to posts 3 topics a day will cause a problem because by forcing may result to repetitive, plagiarism topics and less effort content. 

1 hour ago, yupi84goro said:

I agree with you, because making a topic is not a mandatory thing to do. And also the rules of this forum do not require us to make topic. The most important is making quality and constructive posts.That way we can still remain active and make contributions for this forum.

because if you think about it there will be lots of shitposts on here if writing 3 posts a day was mandatory, but i think if the forum made a reward for good posts people will enhance their post quality.

I think anyone can do comment of any topics what he she likes actually, there is no need to forse anyone from admin panel as i know, but touching many topics is really great to know information.          

Yes i agree with u users should post minimum 2-3 posts per day and its not a hard job because posting in this forum make you earn and also provide the knowledge of it and according to members how they are increasing that signifies that post should also increase.

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

So should we encourage then or it is just not that important to have more topics than replies?

We can create a forum to teach them how to write a topic 

The most experts member told about this according to my knowledge that every member post 30 new topic post every day and earn by every post. Please every member post more knowledge able post and create an interest between each and other.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:11 AM, UsedCondoms said:

Uh no? Forcing people to reply when they don't want to will result in lower quality posts. Not requiring users to post means they'll only reply (for the most part) when they have something meaningful to contribute.

Even if to do not force users to post three topics per day users will continue to reply low quality replys so it will not be the reason for them

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/23/2019 at 1:23 AM, guatazoo said:

For me I suggest a contest rather than forcing users to do things they can not do let inspire those who can.

This is much better than forcing every user to post o topic,coz many doesnt really know much about cryptotalk,their just here because of rewards,so if they will force every member,tendencies are,more nonsense topics will be made and spams.

Competition will be a good idea that forcing.

I think it`s up to you, there are two side of it, first it`s good cos everyone can get some knowledge from it, second is not on the rules, it good opinion if it just advice to all

I don't think that anyone should be forced to write 3 topics everyday. Because everyone can't do that.If this happens many people will leave from the forum. Yeah we need more topics but we need to find another way out for this problem.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

That's is true, if our post are always got deleted this is the best lesson to improve our skills to post the usefully post and meaningful topics

Yes we should take it as a lesson, i see you are one of the people are creating many and good topics, some most here are not confident with, or maybe they are but they are just here for money, so i should thank you on behalf of the community.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:16 AM, wilbertson said:

I think a contest suggestion is be a good move to encourage users into making even better topics than forcing them.

But to posting our own topics that's might be something very good in the future, maybe the adming will give the rewards for those most topics creators

Your concern that every user should post at least 3 topic per day is genuine as there is lack of topic and many people post same topic which were already posted earlier. We are also bored to see same topic again and again.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:46 AM, Luciferludz said:

Even if to do not force users to post three topics per day users will continue to reply low quality replys so it will not be the reason for them

I see many of people here are m I st fears to created their own topics that's means they don't have the time to thinks about eich title to create