Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts

Of course, this is a very bad post payment on the quality of the post, because many people say too many unnecessary words are not acceptable.

This is ture, I see that the author of the publication puts a meaningful useful publicatiob.Our best to make this forum more effectiv.    

We should maintain the quality of our posts. Use your ideas in making posts. If a lot of posts with poor quality, people are lazy to read in this forum and the trust rating of the forum will drop.

Edited by Nakamoto

On 12/5/2019 at 12:02 AM, Kreur said:

Let me start with congratulating on forum growth - offering money for creating posts is brilliant campaign and in fact brought me here - I told to myself "they will have people there for sure, it might be cool place to discuss things" - that was the main reason (getting "free" money is nice but pales in comparison to having good place to discuss things)

I am starting to feel it dilutes quality of posts and you need to dig through lot of superficial posts (I will elaborate bellow) to find quality stuff we crave reading about.

I feel like in last 100 post read I "learned" about 30 times that "bitcoin is number 1"

I will try to describe what I mean by superficial posts and make example that would apply if topic was about making pizza. Of course noone will talk about pizza here, but everyone knows what pizza is so it might be good to show examples of what I am talking about🙂

"just noding" - basicaly post that offers nothing new and states the obvious, most often short in lenght and written in non-thretening almost "overly politicaly correct" way, just mental copy-paste without doing actual copy-paste. pizza-example: "yes pizza is delicious and its made in oven."

same thing in multiple posts - one person repeats something many times adding very little, if any new stuff at all, basically same thing in other words. pizza-example "you can have many different thing on top of pizza", "pizza topings can be adjusted", "you can choose what you put on top of pizza", "different toppings makes different pizza"

"easy offtopic" - something where person reacts to post about X that briefly touches Y by stating some obvious thing about Y. pizza-example: someone talks about how to prepare pizza, how to heat oven, layer ingredient etc. and briefly mentions cheese in ingredients, response "cheese is made from milk"

Users in order to increase thier characters count tend to repeat words more often. I don't complain about that.. but it should be meaningful based on the content of the topic. Writing 💯 characters is not hard at al,if one puts his mind into a topic ,words automatically comes out making it more constructive and meaningful. 

On 12/4/2019 at 11:32 PM, Kreur said:

Let me start with congratulating on forum growth - offering money for creating posts is brilliant campaign and in fact brought me here - I told to myself "they will have people there for sure, it might be cool place to discuss things" - that was the main reason (getting "free" money is nice but pales in comparison to having good place to discuss things)

I am starting to feel it dilutes quality of posts and you need to dig through lot of superficial posts (I will elaborate bellow) to find quality stuff we crave reading about.

I feel like in last 100 post read I "learned" about 30 times that "bitcoin is number 1"

I will try to describe what I mean by superficial posts and make example that would apply if topic was about making pizza. Of course noone will talk about pizza here, but everyone knows what pizza is so it might be good to show examples of what I am talking about🙂

"just noding" - basicaly post that offers nothing new and states the obvious, most often short in lenght and written in non-thretening almost "overly politicaly correct" way, just mental copy-paste without doing actual copy-paste. pizza-example: "yes pizza is delicious and its made in oven."

same thing in multiple posts - one person repeats something many times adding very little, if any new stuff at all, basically same thing in other words. pizza-example "you can have many different thing on top of pizza", "pizza topings can be adjusted", "you can choose what you put on top of pizza", "different toppings makes different pizza"

"easy offtopic" - something where person reacts to post about X that briefly touches Y by stating some obvious thing about Y. pizza-example: someone talks about how to prepare pizza, how to heat oven, layer ingredient etc. and briefly mentions cheese in ingredients, response "cheese is made from milk"

I get it what you trying to say by Pizza.But the the pizza is the only thing which was connecting all members.So all have to take some pieces for discussion .And like pizza is round all discussion comes to an end where it was started.So we all are discussing and have to discuss by different angels for spread the discussion for everyone.It is not limited offer  place to first comes first serve but we have to improve its quality.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:17 AM, Kreur said:

It's because people think they need to post atleast 30 per day they only think about Earnings 30k satoshi and even if they don't know about topics they post combining views of 3-4 comments i have also seen such things , but they may be giving their views so only they knows what they are doing

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/4/2019 at 8:32 PM, Kreur said:

I would hope that these kind of posts like yours would get more likes and those likes would be worth something in the future. I've seen so many trash topics and copy paste articles now that it's refreshing to see something someone actually thought before writing.

Unfortunarely, that is the pitfall of using payments to encourage new members to sign up. This is part of the strategy of cryptocoin and im pretty sure they have taken into account that the quality of the post will decline once new members come in. In line with their campaign cryptotalk will encourage new members to stay on the site for an extended period of time to get paid and once they have proven the site is a legit source of income, continue visiting the site until it becomes a habit for them to do so everytime they go online. Then the mods enforce the forum rules in a forceful way to improve the reputation of the forum. This is also the reason why a lot of members complain about post not getting credited and actually have to post more than the required 30 to get paid, the mods are policing the forum and using an iron hand to discourage spammers from posting spam post and regular members to be more discerning when selecting a post they will reply to.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

As we can tell way back the forum is like 19,000 member looking now we are like 100,000+ simply means that the impact of pay per post is really working. but what i am doubting is the most active members is like 5,000 only.

Your words are right. This forum gives us the chance to share useful topics and earn money. But it dosen't mean to share useless posts here. So all should be aware about making a post. It shoulb be useful for us. 

All of this is caused because the number of moderators available on the forum is too low. There are like 5-10 moderators maybe but the number of users is over 100k, and the number of posts is probably hundreds of thousands so you need at least 20-30 active moderators to check every post and maintain the order in this forum 

You had made a great post about this, but there are some more forums that paid long back. Getting paid is not enough as I thought to make money from other resources like signature campaigns, but this forum will not grow into huge because of low members activity from last month.

14 hours ago, Sajib Chakroborty said:

There is a very good impact on quality of post because we are getting paid for the post this is why everyone tries to post genuin and informative post here. That's all I think.

I see some members who make really helpful posts about mining and trading tips and teach other members what they know but unfortunately there are members who only make post after post with zero content only to get paid and they don't even write meaningful sentences to read. I think low quality posters don't deserve what they receive.

Your messages will get deleted as it is said earlier that u must not copy any content and it must be the point related to the topic here we should not disscuss  any other topics ,this is the reason your posts were getting deleted

On 1/23/2020 at 4:46 AM, ibrahimedogi said:

Posting quality content is the best thing that can happen in cryptotalk. This will give birth to earnings on cryptotalk.

I agree with your opinion that if we want to generate income on cryptotalk, then we have to make useful and quality content so that it can be the best thing money can happen on cryptotalk.

The impact of it for everyone here is good because you're not just learning here about crypto but you can also paid by your post and I hope it will not fade in this forum. 

Well I think the impact of getting paid for posting is kinda interesting. You can share your own thoughts about a certain topics and you can also earn here! Let's make this forum more effective. 

Edited by Zues
Wrong spelling

On 2/6/2020 at 8:57 AM, Sasaki said:

The impact of it for everyone here is good because you're not just learning here about crypto but you can also paid by your post and I hope it will not fade in this forum. 

Every time we help each other and share for the good, I'm sure this forum will never fade, so we continue to learn here about crypto because after that we can get paid through posting so that in the future it will be good.

In fact, you have the right to think about making money in this forum. This is a very good place to get extra income and a good experience to use in our crypto life. We hope to make this forum more efficient.

With this type of campaign, this would would grow bigger and bigger even onl y for a short period of time. Paying to poat is the big impact to the growth of this cryptotalk forum.

Edited by vermigerous

I completely agree with your point, it helps in cleaning up of the forum and also prevents spamming.But also, everyone has their own perspective, of explaining and discussing about the topics. 

On 12/5/2019 at 6:14 AM, Migo said:

Actually you are right about yiur thoughts on this forum, it is really a nice place to earn an extra income, and good experience to use it in our crypto life, let's try our best to make this forum more effective 

I strongly agree with you, this forum is a really nice place to earn an extra money because you can earn real money here while learning too. As a student, this forum are very useful for me because it gives me knowledge about crypto currency while earning money.