Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts

Actually its a great a forum for learning about crypto currency but still here has a chance to earn money but we should not miss up this opportunity like if a member come here for earn money and copy other content then sooner or later he will be ban from here.. But if he Learn  while earn then he wont be judge as spammer.. So we all should use this opportunity perfectly                 

On 12/5/2019 at 12:14 AM, guatazoo said:

@Kreur I think admins should reduce the number of posts per day but increase they payout per post for top performing users.

Good suggestion but the payout now is by rating of post and also creating of topics. So if the old members want they should be paid higher than the new members they should continued to create useful topics so that many members can give them reputations and the reputations may affect or increase their weekly earns.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:14 AM, guatazoo said:

@Kreur I think admins should reduce the number of posts per day but increase they payout per post for top performing users.

Good suggestion but the payout now is by rating of post and also creating of topics. So if the old members want they should be paid higher than the new members they should continued to create useful topics so that many members can give them reputations and the reputations may affect or increase their weekly earns.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Although most of us are basically here because of the BTC  and Talk tokens I believe along the line we have learnt many things that many are still paying money to learn. 

That is the best way of earning from this site so here we have to keep the forum clean from illegal Because where we are earning there we will not make any trouble we have to make this cryptotalk more better than the now time..

This is really well explained. Yes I do agree with you on the fact that it is essential that the user when commenting to a post add his own contribution into it. This could be in terms of new ideas, new opinions knowledge that has not been imparted to other uses. Rather than just completing the 20 post limit it would be  really good if the uses do some justice for the payment they receive.

• +5 1

Congratulations to everyone on the creation of the new forum.  For some reason, people rearrange the words to get different meanings, sentences, but this cannot be done.  It is better to write something short but clear than a long one.

It is good to have these recommendations, many people enter the platform and generate post without content that can be useful to other people, while it is true that no one bothers to receive free money, you have to know that it is a forum and has a goal, its name says it talk about cryptomonies and issues related to them

On 4/12/2019 at 14:32, Kreur said:

Permítanme comenzar felicitándome por el crecimiento del foro: ofrecer dinero para crear publicaciones es una campaña brillante y, de hecho, me trajo aquí. Me dije a mí mismo "seguro que habrá gente allí, podría ser un lugar genial para discutir las cosas", ese era el razón principal (obtener dinero "gratis" es bueno, pero palidece en comparación con tener un buen lugar para discutir las cosas)

Empiezo a sentir que diluye la calidad de las publicaciones y es necesario examinar muchas publicaciones superficiales (lo explicaré a continuación) para encontrar cosas de calidad sobre las que anhelamos leer.

Siento que en las últimas 100 publicaciones que leí "aprendí" unas 30 veces que "bitcoin es el número 1"

Intentaré describir lo que quiero decir con publicaciones superficiales y hacer un ejemplo que se aplicaría si el tema fuera sobre hacer pizza. Por supuesto, nadie hablará de pizza aquí, pero todos saben qué es la pizza, por lo que sería bueno mostrar ejemplos de lo que estoy hablando 🙂

"simplemente asintiendo" - básicamente un post que no ofrece nada nuevo y establece lo obvio, la mayoría de las veces es corto y está escrito de una manera no amenazadora, casi "demasiado políticamente correcta", solo copiar y pegar mentalmente sin hacer copiar y pegar. ejemplo de pizza: "sí, la pizza es deliciosa y está hecha en horno".

Lo mismo en varias publicaciones: una persona repite algo muchas veces agregando muy poco, si es que hay algo nuevo, básicamente lo mismo en otras palabras. ejemplo de pizza "puede tener muchas cosas diferentes encima de la pizza", "los ingredientes de la pizza se pueden ajustar", "puede elegir lo que pone encima de la pizza", "diferentes ingredientes hacen una pizza diferente"

"easy offtopic": algo en el que una persona reacciona a una publicación sobre X que toca brevemente a Y indicando algo obvio sobre Y. ejemplo de pizza: alguien habla sobre cómo preparar una pizza, cómo calentar el horno, poner capas de ingredientes, etc. y menciona brevemente el queso en los ingredientes, la respuesta "el queso se hace con leche"

What you say is very true besides that you inform yourself more and more of many things is what I like most about the forum but I give you a 9 out of 10 you are very good at getting arguments although remember that in the minimum post you have to have 100 characters for your post be useful

image.png.e366f7d83f360b4d71f0cd076600d74f.png

Отличная мысль, я не соглашусь с тем,что авторы делают одно и то же,у всех  есть разные мнения на то, что мы читаем, может быть разная точка зрения

• -3 1

The impact of this is good for everyone here, because not only are you studying cryptography here, but you can also pay for your post, and I hope it doesn't disappear on this forum.

• +4 1

My dear you written about pizza and now I am very hungry you now that you are talk about something it must not be food because you are change the discussion. The forum is has very quality posts and the comments are even more better in some posts, you are given a good describe about what happens but there are posts that are spam with comment this is the problem most post are very good and some comment are spam, we can vote these comment that are spam with negative rating.

I think it doesn't matter if they pay for posts or not, we still need to think what we are writing cause it's silly to write in topic crypto about your day 🙂 so i hope you understand what i mean

Unfortunately I can't say anything about "get paid for posting" because I'm not yet qualified for it. But I find the paysystem very interesting. However, it would also be very nice if you could see in a history or the like which of the useful postings were disqualified. If I don't know what mistakes I'm making, it is very difficult to meet all of the criteria. I don't know if something like this would even be feasible?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is absolutely true, I agree with you, I became part of CrytoTalk because of the Yobit campaign but I have really enjoyed this community a lot, sharing opinions, learning about new topics, even some airdrops, I find this way of gaining knowledge incredible and some coins

We are all employed to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts in the forum for that reason we must abide by the forums rules and regulations because it when we post quality posts we can receive payment both for talkcoin and satoshi. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We need to admit that we are here because of payment, but don't just only focus on it. We also need to do our job very well, it is can help the forum to make a good content since forums are made in that way to have a reliable source. If you don't want this kind of job, then better to find another one, just not ruin this precious forum by posting nonsense.

This forum is good in both learning and earning way. There are many users including me learn a lot on this forum and now earning a good amount of money from crypto world. 

• +1 1

This is different to everyone. I have rarely seen comments that are as you said a mental copy paste, but to be honest I wasn't looking at many replies but only the last two pages for each post. Maybe this was happening and stopped after warning given.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

i have also seen many topics of this type and always ignored them and left them with no reply since they don't deserve a one , but the truth should be said , i found many topics also explaining just the main idea of something and can't get in details because the topic will be very long but even with this simple idea they explain how it works in general and what is its benefits so this type of topics deserve reputation and also to be discussed more in the replies but unfortunately it is rare to find this type of topics and what is existed most of them is of the first type

Edited by yato987
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Getting paid for just posting contents could really go bad and be abused. Surely, the admins will make sure that those kind of posts will be deleted. But I think we can actually avoid this by helping the admins to report those who are just spamming contents here in the forum just to be paid.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trying hard to make good publication will not only improve your vocabulary but also you will develop the joy of keep making good content .

Some comments may be similar due to similar topics and lack of resources. In my opinion, we should read more and develop our knowledge to be able to create new and useful responses without deviating from the topic.

• +1 1