Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts

It is normal to see that certain individuals plan to take advantage of the different systems that appear on the internet, they do not value it and simply see it as another means to exploit, therefore it was to be expected that the quality of the posts would be lowing, that is why that currently the system is managed under the reputation, which seems to me optimal.

As far as I know, many people were here for this campaign that I am involved, but I came for the campaign and I learned a lot. The impact of displaying the display in the cryptocurrence has changed the lives of many and with tireless effort, I will certainly change and affect me and other forum members.

He is absolutely right, there are many people who are only responsible for creating poor quality applications because they want to make money and not learn and obtain all the benefits that the forum offers us and it is a shame, because we all must do things well to that the forum is better every day and thus last much longer.

Yes dear here is a great place to discuss everything and don't use language against the rules and regulations this forum is number 1 due to his popularity payment system etc

I will say that I have learned about this national project of the forum that you will be able to earn for each post that attracted me and I think it is better to join this forum because I have learned so much about trading and currency exchange.

As we all know that most of the members are here solely for earning money and very less pay attention to the other benefits that we can get from cryptotalk like communications with other members and learning opportunities. For earning more money people just complete their daily work in hurry and don't pay attention towards the Quality of these posts. This Quest for earning money is affecting Quality of posts adversely.

Indeed your thoughts about it is right and raising the topics is something important we considered i respect your words man and we get paid fairly as long we do it right because there are some people out there are just annoying us the forum itself.

This is one of the most important things we have come across because when you post and after posting you get paid for what you know you have posted, and it will be nice and we all go for things of benefit from all of us.

I agree bro you talk about a very effective site of this forum  .  its source of earning money in these days  .  .  this give us a extra income its our duty to correct more its reputation  .  we spread good site of this forum  .  it give opportunity to make our life better  .  

Actually, this campaign is a very good campaign. It certainly has a lot of benefit to the Cryptotalk forum. But, as always, there are also members who abuse something good. These are members who quickly post poor quality posts just to make money.

@Kreur Obviously, the earning that we get from this forum  is just like bonuses to motivate its members in creating useful and informative posts about new crypto opportunities and possibilities that are attractive and helpful to other forum members in making our daily steady profits through trading and investing without violating the forum rules and regulations

Yes, you are right. Many members post unhelpful content only to complete their posts and get money and we must improve the quality of our participation and do our best to provide the best for this forum for money and not only publish the topics to complete our participation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there are a lot of barbarians in this forum who are only concerned with money, but that's okay, we are all here for money

Good day mate. I so much agree with you. Its so annoying to see topics with similar or almost similar titles repeated over and over again. It just makes you get tired of reading the same thing soo many times. I think members need to go through the forums and do a little research about the topics before they create their own so as to avoid creating conflicting topics. And members should also try to post topics within the relevant forum. I think this will help to reduce the amount of duplicate topics

You are absolutely right my friend. Get paid from posts is really a useful work where the person get interested in learning as well as earning. Through posting and reading the contents, there are a lot of knowledge and information has been shared to learn.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You are absolutely right about this forum. This is a great experience to felt in our daily life. The most exciting feature of this forum is that we can both earn btc and learn about crypto currecncy simultaneously.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  The better the post, the more talent you can put into your post, the more you will move forward.  And my idea is to be able to achieve something better.  But I hope to highlight something good here and give some good gifts to everyone and move myself forward.  Thanks.

• +2 1

It really put's great impact on our payments. If our useful posts have high positive ratings then we will also able to get double payments from this forum. We will get Talk token and also bitcoins.

Yes I am totally agreed with your post 

This is best real time platform where you can learn and earn

When I joined this platform I was unknown from Cryptocurency and digital wallets 

When I joined this forum I come to know about Cryptocurency details and also I gain knowledge about digital wallets.

If you want to be successful person I advice you publish quality information 

It is one of the best forum 

• +1 1

There are allot of good publication in the forum which the authors make them by the motivation they got through the payment campaigns, and before making 100 posts in the forum, you will learn allot from you those publication. 

The impact implies thus; one will be able to meet up with his day to day expenses as such increasing one standard of living. It also allow one to be more active in delivering his daily post so as to increase one chance of making more money in the forum. I therefore urge each and everyone one of us to make positive impact in this platform.

• +5 1

That is genuine mate,the gathering its truly paying us nice equal benefit for our work we do here,I think it significant we ought to adhere to the standards and to make an honest effort to make this discussion to look great with advantageous substance make it to improve

• +2 1

It always a good decision to earn extra income to support the main source of earning. Don't anticipate on single means technology has broaden different ways of earning free extra cash currency or Crypto currencies. 

If we get appreciated for a good post of us we will be happy. At the same time if we get paid too for the same comment then we will be extra happy. This concept has been made possible to us by crypto talk platform. We can earn and learn at the same time which is a huge thing. I hope to continue in crypto talk for the rest of the time.

New members are comming here for free earning in other words people are increasing crypto team and the people which learn about technology and cryptocurrency there nmbers are increasing people are making there friend on this forum and trying to educate each other