Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts

This post is very interesting and you have accurately described a lot of what is happening here .. We must give this site a little of our time in order to search for useful information, extract it and publish it to spread the benefit, and not just refine what we have preserved by heart..We really need to develop and renew our information .. and the world of cryptocurrencies is a renewed world, but it is. It takes a little time and effort from us and everything will go well.

I see knowledge in this forum that I should have, even look'ssimple but create good post/ reply is not easy but I need it.Already join several forum and I get kick because can't use good language and repeat old post/ comment when have no idea to write, that's wrong. I hope I can fix my performance and always support admin decision for this forum.

Not all posts will be of a high or professional level, and this is normal because of the large number of members here, as there became a large amount of published topics and it became more difficult to find a new topic for discussion.

Now this is what you called a useful content. Most people were just posting similar topics and sometimes it's not useful enough. Well, I greatly appreciate your effort in your statements. This is really helping us. 

3 minutes ago, junaid iqbal007 said:

You are absolutely right, the posts should be of high quality content, to get interactions from the members, I hope this forum will become more effective, just be patient and not give up, I wish all the members success.

@junaid iqbal007 As you say, the pursuit of rewards, albeit very small, is causing many members to lose themselves and constantly spam forums with meaningless posts. I was tired of spending time reading their posts. It would be better if we make good posts to get sts instead of just TALK tokens.

Yes you are right my friend.  I have seen a lot of similar topics while working in this forum. Some are working really hard here but others are just copying other people hard work which is really not right. Action should be taken against them

I agree with you, my friend, on the subject ... No one can deny the extent of the benefit that the forum provides us in terms of money, knowledge and experience, so we must not rely on repetition and do our best to write the best publications about the world of cryptocurrencies to achieve the highest level of success and raise the level Forum towards growth and prosperity

• +2 1

In the cryptotalk you earn the 200 satoishi of every like on the post. So it is not a bad for the all post. If you have a more like then your earning is gold. Many people try to work hard for the getting the more knowledge and earning.

• +5 1

i am new in the cryptotalk and i do not know about the cryptotalk campaign. How to get the best earning form the cryptotalk, i post the comment on it. and now my earning is start from the cryptotalk, they give the 10 talk token on every post.

• +5 1

I think the campaign is really good as this helps alot to get more variety of information in the forum. Members will be more willing to make more posts in order to earn and with admins to remove spammers and bad posts then the forum will grow rapidly

Well I actually think most of our writing or post on the forum I believe is a thought and the imagination of things happening in cryptocurrency world and how the crypto market operate so the forum is a place of learning, we learn from other people, but I like your points concerning how people make post in Crypto.

A great campaign that offers free money and helps to share and see multiple opinions that can be taken advantage of 
But because of the financial benefit you may see a lot of similar comments just to earn

absolutely true, a lot of the same topics are just different sentences that often appear in this forum. But I think lately admin is ready to delete it..

Yes dude I agree with you but this form is very informative and is paying much more so many other people are more attracted to  it, yes but some suggestion make it much more higher in rank

• +3 1

You're right in saying that we see a lot of publications with topics similar but different wording or counter to some of the amendments that it's a waste of time sometimes I see the reason for this is that freshmen are looking for anything and they add that the money which they earn little, they will be with the deployment even if the subject repeater

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, but there is a good feature here, which is that there is a title for each post, I browse the posts' addresses and I can discover the content of the post from its address, so I enter the posts that appear to me through its address that it contains something useful

• +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:14 AM, Migo said:

Actually you are right about yiur thoughts on this forum, it is really a nice place to earn an extra income, and good experience to use it in our crypto life, let's try our best to make this forum more effective 

I will agree with you sir because this forum helps a lot of members here especially for the holders of TALK token before it totally released by getting a huge amount of profit. All we need to do right now is to HOLD our TALK token so that if there's an new project on this forum, we can used this and possible increased its price.

I agree with you, as I have seen many publications that talk about the same topic without adding any information or any new benefit, but I think that the moderators will delete all the posts that are not intended

Each topic has its own text which attracts it even if we are talking about the same topic
But it is the way he explains it and creativity in it that attracts others
And diving into the forum needs members to express it properly and positively

This forum is the best forum for discussing various matters, the most important of which are matters related to cryptocurrencies, their trading and investment, but there are some members who do not respect the rules of the forum and copy topics, we must report them to keep the forum clean and useful.

I agree with you my dear friend, I would like to say and add that there must be credibility that makes our work more efficient and of higher benefit to this site and to all subscribers. All appreciation.

Repetition, content theft, copying and pasting are among the penalties that the forum violates by completely banning it, so we must avoid repeating such topics and search for new ideas that are not yet on the forum, to contribute to raising the level of the forum and enriching it with information.

This forum is good in both learning and earning way. There are many users including me learn a lot on this forum and now earning a good amount of money from crypto world.