Malware Report Warnings ⚠️ - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Malware Report Warnings ⚠️

All these tips are correct and important to me because Telegram is the biggest threat to the wallets due to the presence of a large number of fraudulent users and their ability to develop malware, but the firewall alone will not be sufficient to protect us, but safety rules must be adhered to.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for this article, it is very useful! I believe that it is always worth protecting your computer from various malware, because this is not a joke! I once downloaded a browser that paid for use, but as it turned out, it was a miner!!! And took my PC's resources :(

• +2 1

On 9/28/2019 at 7:54 PM, xBDT Script said:

For this kind of topics we really need a scam accusation and reputation board. However for the time being I am with you. I will also post once I find any of the suspicious post like this.

Good work.

Yes you are right and I think r we should help each other by season and reporting and supporting them if there is a new scams like this and I hope that scammers will stop making scam projects because it is not good to the people of cryptocurrencies 

I have suggested so many improvements for telegram. Clearly it needs so many improvements to filter out the scammers and hackers. I really did not know about this sort of most dangerous malware before. 

Edited by Whited35

Scammers are everywhere, but they really focus on telegram channels and group! Thanks for making us aware about the malware issue.. It's important for everyone to follow these tips in this topic to avoid being stolen or hacked.. And i advice people to don't trust anyone chat with them directly especially for investing!

Indeed, the internet has become full of scammers and malware that we must be completely careful before doing anything and be careful when dealing with strangers or downloading files from untrusted sources

On 11.12.2019 at 05:39, Afrizal rahman said:

Thanks for the information. there are always many ways they spread the virus in technology. the most important thing is we are always careful when installing something because once we enter it, our data will be lost.

Sometimes they even create coins and publish big promises related to the project. Then carry out the drop. And this is all for the sake of users downloading their wallets with a virus.

I believe all these harmful malwares can be protected from with a proper paid and verified antivirus software, you just need to find a good one. I use avast antivirus software for my pc and it is about $15 per anum, McAfee antivirus is cheaper though but I prefer avast.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We can see a lot of scams and hacks in the crypto world especially in the telegram. Thank you for the information to be safe from the malware. Malware is very dangerous because even antivirus can't detect it.

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, even though this is posts last year, this is very useful until now because hackers cannot stop until they didn't victim some people and all we need to do is to install some good anti virus like SMADAV.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:39 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Thanks for the information. there are always many ways they spread the virus in technology. the most important thing is we are always careful when installing something because once we enter it, our data will be lost.

Indeed as you said they try to find a new way to steal people money. But we must take care about that and try to stay from them. If there is unknown link, you must think  about it two times before click on it. 

thanks for alerting us these days we are receiving so many massages in which unknown link is also includes so I am personally scared whenever I open that link because in that malware can be hidden which can steal our cryptocurrency 

This is so alarming and we all should be alert and always should be updated, this malware is really dangerous because it can steal our crypto , so I think the best we could to avoid this malware is to follow the steps given in this post.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the important information. Viruses targeting the theft of computers are prevalent on the Internet and you must take all precautions to avoid them.

Your post is extremely important to alert members from downloading malicious programs from the Telegram that are used to steal your personal information to use to steal your money from the crypto wallet that you use, you must be careful and download the latest antivirus software, and not download anything from The Telegram

This was a very helpful and informative topic that you created my friend. I hope the members here will see this post before the time that they will go into telegram for them to become aware of what things should be avoid. thank you for this post my friend.

This was a very helpful and informative topic that you created my friend. I hope the members here will see this post before the time that they will go into telegram for them to become aware of what things should be avoid. thank you for this post my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well my dear friend its really informative topic present so many computer users face this malware virus, and this virus stolen our important information send to hacker's, so always use good anti virus softwares to avoid this malware virus.

3 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Viruses can really make you account access exposed to some hackers so we really need to consider an anti virus application when we are going to start using crypto currency so that we can make our coins safe.

Unfortunately, at the present time, virus encryption has become more complicated and professional as it has bypassed protection programs quite easily without noticing it

• +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 9:39 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Just avoid falling or trying some viruses so you can avoid losing what you have especially important things. 

Don't install things especially when you don't have any idea about it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Bijoykhan12 said:

We should try hard for this kind of thing. I found out that they have a new Trojan malware based on the net which can be noticed as Saifco. I will post if I find anything more suspicious.

We are so acquainted to this kind of things, but what about newbies and people that do not know about malware, that is why new people are affected with malware on daily bases. As for me, not a problem as I am so careful to avoid malware. People need to be careful to avoid malware. 

• +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 8:26 PM, thelovere said:

The detail internet has become full of scammers and malware that we requirement be entirely alert before liability everything and be careful when dealing with strangers or downloading records from untrusted sources

Scammers have also found airdrop and bounty programs are the best options to steal your funds. Do not participate in any airdrop or bounty programs from the suspicious projects. In the tutorial section on this forum, I have revealed the secret of hacking by using airdrop, if you love, you might check that too. Also do not forget to install premium good quality antivirus on your device. 

• +1 1

I am scared of this. I have installed many applications for completing task in the bot channels. But I have uninstalled too. But I don't think that uninstallation is enough. So I have to download some anti virus or update firewall. This is very dangerous thing because generally people keep everything in their mobile phones.

I value your information. You really have to be careful and protect yourself, however what to do if in some way or another they lead you to use Telegram and similar applications? Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

This is why i never download untrusted things from telegram and any other app or site , and whenever there is a need to download i test it first on my pld pc that i am not using or another account on my pc that make a new virtual space on my desktop to test program or filea without affecting the desktop files

• +3 1

On 9/28/2019 at 2:50 PM, hexwin said:

- Update your Antivirus and Firewall
- Don't download anything from Telegram
- Disable automatic media download in Telegram
- Ask download path for each file in Telegram
- Don't install telegram bots

Protection must be put in place from this virus, as it is dangerous. After installing the virus on a Telegram user's phone, Masad Stealer collects information stored on the smartphone system, such as browser passwords, browser autofill data, credit card data, FileZilla files, Steam files, browser cookies, phone and system information, installed programs and processes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1