ETH 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Avijit

ETH 2020

For that prediction is it possible because many people already trust eth and also it is a good coin I think eth need to show up this year.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Eth price is too low like other main crypto currency these days.we can't say the future price of that may be go high with the rise of Bitcoin price.they are very common and main crypto so they will go again to the up in 2020.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:20 PM, Riotu said:

I think Etherum is in a position I think is better now. We must believe that 2020 will be in a better position than before. Thank you.  

bitcoin is the first ranking coin and eth is second ranking coin. eth has a very bright future and i think eth will go to moon very soon.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:16 AM, Avijit said:

I think ethereum goes $200 end of 2019. 48000 users from USA, JAPAN, BRAZUL, UK pilots work in a new project Ethereum Express (EEX). That's help Block chain technology in new fage. What you think my friends ?? What is the expected price of ETH in 2020 ????

ethereum-price-today.jpg

I have the same hope as you. ethereum prices can reach $ 200 by looking at the development of ethereum 2.0 with the POS system they have promised. POS will be a real bullet in pushing up ethereum prices.

This is my favorite coin of them all besides bitcoin. I have in cashed from this coin from yobit to my wallet. The value is getting high everyday and its so much easy to trade. Withdrawal fee is so low I can withdraw anytime!

Well, as of now the price of ethereum is $180 which is it can reached the $200, in this month of February, if this will be happen, there are many people will be happy on this especially to those holders of this coin because they are getting some big amount of money on this.

Ethereum,being the 2nd valuable crypto,is really a good project, payments and transaction are mostly done by eth. So it is not impossible to get along on that price because of the fact that even many are trying to make similar blockchains with eth,many people are already using it now.

Ethereum is a great platform where developers are able to create more tokens that are being launched in the market. That is why the future of this is very bright. We could not just send money through it, but people are allowed to create coins through it. 

nMvFbuZ.png

No one knows but Ethereum is the second most important coin in the crypto market, hopefully, it will grow for $ 200- $ 500.

As for my analysis of Ethereum currency, it may reach more than $ 500 during the summer of 2020, due to its impact on the rise in Bitcoin.

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/4/2019 at 7:14 AM, Migo said:

Nothing is sure, but etherium is one of the important coins in the market like litecoin and bitcoin cash, so I hope his price will rise again to be like he was at 500 dollars 

Yes hopefully the pice go upto 500$.but as predicted by many good traders the predictions not became real.hopefully in 2020 it will go uoto the 19's predicted price

I'm investing my assets on ethereum also because. I based on the chart on it's 2017 performance. it gains a lot price value.and if it happens again and I been able to store ethereum .it is possible that I can make more profit from it than Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Ethereum will likely get to $500 Hy the end of 2020. Adoption of ethereum is increasing. Many companies are beginning to build dapps on ethereum. The usage of ethereum is increasing and it will continue to push the price up. Adoption equals popularity.

Ethe is the second best coin after Bitcoin. This coin is very advanced in technology, according to the price he is still inferior to Bitcoin. But what is clear is that Ethe is still expensive at this time and in 2020 Ethe can be a coin with a high price.

Ethereum is currently blasting and flying high in the market. It surged up Almost 50%+ in just a month time. And in the near future we could see it flying more high to the moon as ethereum is the most liked currency after the bitcoin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Ethereum was already crossed $200 so maybe I expect ethereum to reach $500 or maybe $1000 this year 2020 if the bull market happened. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/4/2019 at 5:16 AM, Avijit said:

I think ethereum goes $200 end of 2019. 48000 users from USA, JAPAN, BRAZUL, UK pilots work in a new project Ethereum Express (EEX). That's help Block chain technology in new fage. What you think my friends ?? What is the expected price of ETH in 2020 ????

ethereum-price-today.jpg

As you said it already crossed $200 USD price. In 2020 we will see an upgrade of Ethereum. And this will be a great for it. After Ethereum 2.0 upgrade 2e can see massive boom on Eth price.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

There are just so many things happening in crypto, you cant keep track of it, unless you are 100% invested in only a few particular coins. ETH is doing a lot of things, and hence you can expect great things from eth, and since it can add developers from any part of the world to work on it, there is no doubt eth is projected for great things. 

Blockchain and therefore functions as a deterrent for miners who might choose to continue with proof of work (PoW) even after Ethereum has transitioned to pro.

ethereum-price-today.jpg

In 2017 first bull run we saw that eth crossed $1k price. And after that we continiously saw there massive dump on it's price. Also there we didn't get any update of this project. At the end of 2020 we will get a great upgrade from eth and i think that time it's price will go moon.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Just now, Ammer190 said:

I think within 2020 ETH will improve alot. People will be more benefited by ETC with in 2020. In the start of 2020 I started like it little but more. I hope it will improve more in the coming days.

The ETH profitability is under the question after the latest bounce, the price will not come back to $500 levels because of the general market conditions. The market recovery will take few more years but ETH can double the price this year.

I think in 2020 ethereum will see ethereum move stridently beyond pase 0 of ethereum 2.0 on to phase 1 and launch of shared chains , then it's game on 2020

Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin in everything including price and popularity. Many people are love it and use it in their trading or other services, so i believe that because of its market it can go up to $.400 - $.600 this year.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

ethereum-price-today.jpg

In this year Ethereum price quickly pump and last two month already pumped 80% and price already hit $280 dollars. But unfortunately last two days bitcoin price dumping and Ethereum price continue dumping also alt coin. It's happened many time in crypto market. I think in this year Ethereum price easily hit $500 dollars.