3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically

There are many known and unknown reasons for Bitcoin to fail

1- Economic crises usually make Bitcoin unaffected.
2- The sudden sale of people to many currencies.
3- Whale control.

There are several things that control the price of digital currencies, the most important thing is supply and demand, as well as the control of whales on the price. The more the demand for currency increases, the more the currency price increases. In the recent period, the price of bitcoin decreases due to the virus crisis, and then its price improves.

Today the price of bitcoin is increased. As compared to the price when this post was quoted. So now the factors which make the price of Bitcoin to increase are in progress. As predicted by everyone that in this crisis time that the price of Bitcoin will be less but it's not like that.

I think bitcoin's rise or fall is nothing but a market-making game and an excellent profit for whales and platform owners

• +1 1

Most the historical data represented and shown by the bitcoin and all other currencies have a decline during such holiday season (Christmas and End of Year) as people will use it to buy more goods as real life prices get lower and lower till Christmas and end of year.

Another reason was due to the upcoming Coronavirus breakout and news which made people start diving into their HODL money and buy everything they could way before the pandemic started.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This is very educative information and I would like to add that bitcoin price might also be influenced by the forces of demand and supply because as more bitcoin is demanded its price increases.

The most common cause of price drop is not supply and demand, it is fear and anxiety of the whole crypto community. This factor can cause the price of any coin (not just bitcoin) to fall heavily. Most crypto fans, hold some coins in their wallets. They hold their assets as long as they feel secure and think they don't have urgent need for money. When a disaster happens globally, suddenly lots of people feel insecure and they think it is better to have fiat rather than crypto in such unpleasant situation. So, they sell as a group and the whole market crashes.

I think a large number of facts and situations play on the cryptocurrency, and many things collide, thus, the bitcoin exchange rate falls, and we lose funds, of course it is sad! But I think it's worth using to your advantage!

The significant reason for the drastically fallen of BTC price in some previous months ago in this 2020 was due to corona virus. How ever BTC was able to prove to the world to be the top leading coin of Crypto community by pumping back to a higher value amidst Covid-19 situation.

Your points maybe correct for some reasons but Bitcoin's price is not continuously going down. It has been proved to be one of the most profitable investments of decade!

Well, you have some point mate but being dropped it's price in the market is just normal for it because this is volatile it can be go up or down, as of now in this pandemic, the price of bitcoin drops into $5000 but it recovered quickly by reaching the $12000 value and this prediction by many people is now happening.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 11:47 PM, Benjamin said:

Thanks for this kind of informations that you spread to us, well i will jist adding some reasons why it just going down the price of bitcoin its because it is normal with it, no one can control or handle its price because it runs over network.

Well, that's true mate, we all know that because of being volatile of bitcoin, it is just normal with it to going dumped or pumped so all we need to do is to used it to start an investment when the price is going dumped.

investors feeling of fears that is an important factor that effect on bitcoin prices in bad way and makes panic sales

On 12/3/2019 at 9:37 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

The first factor is the amount of Btc circulating among fraudsters, I read an article about the site TOKEN. and this article indicates that more than 200 000 Btc are in progressive sale! True or false, I have no idea for now.

One of the factors related to your question may be that people with large amounts of bitcoin sell and then acquire more bitcoin with a lower price, selling a lot of bitcoin in a short time causes fairly large price drops

These are just factors yet so huge for causing problems for the marketing values but asides that having covid 19 makes it worse anyway it made the economy even shorter which is very great (sarcasm) and sucks that it will be in here for a while.

But now Bitcoin actually recovered from its fall from last year. Bitcoin is now steadily staying between 10k dollars and 12k dollars. For some time now, Bitcoin's price is not dropping below 10k dollars and I think that Bitcoin will ever hit below 9k dollars price again for some time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your explanation is very specific, it is always very useful to know what factors affect the decline in the price of BTC, currently to date it is in an upward trend.

So I realized you were also speculating and not so sure of yourself, that is the thing with crypto , you can only speculate, no one can really tell for sure what is happening or reasons why they are happening

• +1 1

Clearly, as it is a young market and does not have the marketcap that forex has, for example, it can be manipulated by whales that will lower their prices so that you abandon your cryptos and they can buy at the offer price.

• +1 1

Liquidity is something important. You are correct about this part and Bitcoin will need more money to sustain at least the miners that are having to sell 80% of the new Bitcoin as they need to pay for bills and taxes. Some months the interest in Bitcoin is lower and sustaining high prices is very difficult.

A bitcoin drop can happen for many reasons. A few months later after this post it was coronavirus that forced the Bitcoin price to drop significantly. Sometimes we just can't know what will happen and especially when. We can see the signs but it might take months to be in effect, or even years in some cases.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:14 PM, hmind said:

1  War of Publicity in China Against          Crypto Currency.

2. Tax Report Arbitration.

3. Bitcoin Liquidity Quickly Evaporates.

My thanks dear I am learned a lot from your post. I am agree the tax can be very bad and that we are need to not try to avoid because this is illegal. It is the many dangers and there are many more that can make the price to drop but we are not have to think this but think about the all ways that can help the price to go up.

• +1 2

I think the more Bitcoin flows between fraudsters, the more its price decreases due to the large number of fake deals, emptying bitcoin and advertising wars that affect the price movement.Fear of the sudden fall of the bitcoin price, and at the end of the market, supply and demand, and the relationship between them is opposite, the more one of them decreases the other.

Prices didn't drop last year for these reasons but for the fear of an economic meltdown. The fed reacted with airdrop money and printers that didn't stop and now we are waiting to see the result and maybe the beginning of something different. We hope that Bitcoin will not be involved into what will happen with economies.

• +2 1