3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically

I think the simple word that you look for , the demand for bitcoin, thats the key word and this is what drives the price of bitcoin so many times it drives it high and higher always so to me its important we do not categorize the use of bitcoin or bitcoin as a store of value the reason why it falls and rises , all can be attributed to demand.

Also, do not forget that the first reason that affects the price of Bitcoin is the amount of supply and demand for it in various markets, and the big whales enter the market, but Bitcoin has proven its worth and its price has reached more than $ 19,000.

Through my experience in the field of digital currencies, there is one reason for the decline and rise of Bitcoin, which is the big whales, as they buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price. This is all, and it is not excluded that it will return to 6  thousand dollars at the beginning of the year and its rise at the end of the year.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, hmind said:

The price of Bitcoin in November was less friendly, the price of Bitcoin also dropped dramatically to $ 6,500.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is caused by various factors.  Among them are financial factors, geopolitical factors and so forth.  Among others are :

1  War of Publicity in China Against          Crypto Currency.

2. Tax Report Arbitration.

3. Bitcoin Liquidity Quickly Evaporates.

Another trigger for the fall in bitcoin prices may be due to product development and acquisition of many interests, both companies and individuals who use cryptocurrency as a source of funding.

Of course my friend, the main cause for the price of bitcoin to fall is due to financial factors and its close relationship with the dollar, they are inversely proportional, when one gains strength the other falls and thus biceversa, but remember that in 2041 The last satoshi is mined, which means that the supply exceeds the demand and the closer the year approaches, the more it will tend to rise...

I don't think that these things were the reason for Bitcoin falling in cost back in November since all what you recorded have been around for long time, China against Bitcoin began in 2017 Bitcoin still move in cost to comprehensible statures.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, basically! Of course I think these 3 facts are the reason for the decline in the price of Bitcoin. There are many reasons for this.

1. Bitcoin market demand has declined.

2.  People are not buying more bitcoin for their business.

3.  Bitcoin has more supply than demand.

We should keep buying bitcoins when prices go down. So that they can be sold at a higher price later.

• +1 1

On 8/18/2020 at 6:17 PM, ndadukun12 said:

We are used to cases where the price of Bitcoin drops and then later on it will refain it's strength. Despite all the ups and downs Bitcoin will surely become more valuable one day.

Bitcoin price drops main reason is the coins selling and the investors moving's to other coins but sometime its just for the purpose of the next bull, so only limited user can get a good profit on it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Thank you so much that you lionised on such an attitude If I have you with me, I didn't know about these things before I did not know There were some things that I did not know, but I got to know you very well 

Your post is very informative and due to this bitcoin prices are at low so we hope its prices will increased due to this many users can earn lots of money and this is due to the increasing the value of bitcoin. So many of users cant sale bitcoin and they purchase it daily so we can say that this is huge amount due to which we can earn lots of profit and a bitcoin is most important using currency due to which a user can be rich. 

I am big fan of this forum because i get my first payment from this forum and this is huge platform due to which a poor man can be rich

• +1 1

Yeah the case of China's is very influential because they have a very huge populations that might also add to the increase value of cryptos, and makes the market more valued.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:59 PM, Akbor said:

I think you are right but I think this difficulties cant stop increasing the price now. it is increasing very quickly day by day.in 2020 the price will hit 100k usd I think.

This prediction is really high, even though the price of bitcoin have really rises this last year and hits a new price value in the market. 

Maintain in thought that the first reason that influences the charge of Bitcoin is the quantity of supply and demand for it in various markets, and the massive whales enter the market, however Bitcoin has set up its sincerely really worth and its rate has reached larger than $ 29,000. 

These reasons may have led to a decrease in the price of Bitcoin in the past, but the liquidity has now returned to the market and we have seen a significant increase in the price of bitcoins, and everyone is hoping that Bitcoin will rise more.