3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically

I know many reasons and these are also included, maybe you were prophecized something and you seem to have been correctly here friend. But we can be off from our predictions by some months many times, yet this doesn't mean we weren't ahead of the rest. Good call anyway but it wasn't for those reasons that bitcoin dropped.

• +3 1

Bitcoin liquidity is there and buyers are all the time with investors from Grayscale buying more than the bitcoin mined after the halving this is what we need to know to invest before we miss the train.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know why there is a problem and price drops during the tax season in america. I guess they do some things to trick the tax authorities but if they find what happens they might fine them and pay more. Liquidity is also a big issue sometimes as there can be no buyers for months. Some support is created by tether and loans they give to some funds that use them to buy bitcoin. This is not a good practice in my opinion.

• +2 1

Analysts agree that this decline in the price of BTC is mainly due to the strengthening of the dollar, which against all expectations recovered for the third day in a row against other reserve currencies. In addition, the US currency showed a strong momentum against the euro, mainly, and scared away the ghosts that haunted its prestige as a store of value after the announcements of the Federal Reserve.

• +1 1

The fall in the price of bitcoin is due to the fact that many of their bitcoins sold out of panic since the coronavirus had arrived in China and those who had the epicenter of bitcoin China began to sell a lot of bitcoin for which it caused the price to drop and the others to the  see that bitcoin began to fall as they began to sell their bitcoin.

I haven't seen a big drop since before the halving, and probably there wasn't a big one since the covid drop. Bitcoin is one of the best investments in all asset terms and there seems to be more than that. The top cryptocurrencies right now are the best to invest if you ask my opinion.

• +1 1

Crypto is best market and the main reason that the news will come or the war news will come on the channels the crypto market is going to be down and down regularly. Crypto is a great market and i hope soon market is going to be high in future becasue it is going to be legal in a short time.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the drop earlier in the year happened because of panic. You should always remember panic is the worst you can do in a market. And it was big funds that did that and not crypto users like us. After a few years of experience we know when we shouldn't sell and almost where is the bottom. These funds that had bought Bitcoin and were playing with it for two years pumping and dumping, they dumped at 4k and exited Bitcoin. Good for us they left.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:49 PM, BatR70 said:

I think the first reason why Btc falls is because small miners need to sell, the second the panic that comes back to $ 3,500 - $ 4,500 and the third one is the one I think is the end of the year and They reap the benefits.

I also think that political events affect Bitcoin, so whatever happens something new, all financial markets are affected by this event, including the cryptocurrency markets, although they are decentralized currencies, but they must be affected.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 PM, hmind said:

The price of Bitcoin in November was less friendly, the price of Bitcoin also dropped dramatically to $ 6,500.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is caused by various factors.  Among them are financial factors, geopolitical factors and so forth.  Among others are :

1  War of Publicity in China Against          Crypto Currency.

2. Tax Report Arbitration.

3. Bitcoin Liquidity Quickly Evaporates.

Another trigger for the fall in bitcoin prices may be due to product development and acquisition of many interests, both companies and individuals who use cryptocurrency as a source of funding.

I don't agree with you, I don't think those three have affected the price of bitcoin down. The decline in bitcoin prices was due to the large supply in each exchange, the stock was large but demand fell so that the bitcoin price fell. However this decline is temporary so don't panic about selling it.

• +1 2

In the market sometime we get some fake news it cause bitcoin drop. Also some hackers stole money from exchangers. And the the other thing is that many whales manipulate the market.

The news indirectly affects the price of Bitcoin, but depending on the wave analysis, its movement can be expected, and therefore the news comes at a certain time to delude us that it is the reason and my imagination is not so and the factors of decline are many, the first of which is the fact that Bitcoin is in a downward cycle that may extend for months and then enter a new liquidity to it and start to rise .

• +1 1

These reasons seem unreal and unsupported  by the facts that the demand of  the bitcoin is too much and is been increasing day by day, it will rise not fall.

• -1 1

It does not matter what the causes of the Bitcoin drop is because all of them is temporary. Bitcoin is so powerful and strong that its price will rise again and recover. I think Bitcoin will soon touch new price records until the next year or even end of this year.

• +1 1

I am not pessimistic when I see a strong and sharp decline in Bitcoin, but I am happy that I will buy at that attractive price for large traders and market makers. But whoever fears a currency crash will sell it to someone who has confidence in Bitcoin.

On 3/12/2019 at 11:37, hakimgentlemen said:

El primer factor es la cantidad de Btc que circula entre los estafadores, leí un artículo sobre el sitio TOKEN. ¡y este artículo indica que más de 200 000 Btc están en venta progresiva! Verdadero o falso, no tengo ni idea por ahora.

Correct friend, the news will not always be true, but as the colleague says, this is also due to the Chinese government's blockades of cryptocurrencies, but let's wait for a while and they will be accepted, since many cryptocurrencies continue to increase in value and blockchains they are more common in users and this is suitable for all.

• +1 1

Bitcoin may be affected by many things that lead to a decrease in its price and due to economic crises or the influence of adult whales on the market, as well as crises such as the Corona crisis. All these factors affect the price of Bitcoin and make it decrease

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, rieraclaudia74 said:

You are right they were the main factors why bitcoin was trending bearish, but as you know things have changed and this time there are more positive factors for bitcoin that favor a prolonged bullish trend.

Some analysts think that the upward trend could last until the end of 2021 or the middle of the same year.

@rieraclaudia74 It is true that the price of Bitcoin is expected to increase more and I think that the positive talk about Bitcoin is one of the reasons for the increase in the price of Bitcoin and indeed the price of Bitcoin has increased in an imaginative way.

• +1 1

I find it curious that just one year later, Bitcoin shows an increase of 130% compared to last year's statistics, and that precisely this increase is being attributed to the bull run generated by a massive purchase by Asian traders in  mostly Chinese, this reminds me of both sides of a coin.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2020 at 8:41 PM, kryptonick said:

I think the drop earlier in the year happened because of panic. You should always remember panic is the worst you can do in a market. And it was big funds that did that and not crypto users like us. After a few years of experience we know when we shouldn't sell and almost where is the bottom. These funds that had bought Bitcoin and were playing with it for two years pumping and dumping, they dumped at 4k and exited Bitcoin. Good for us they left.

I may agree with you , panic is also one of the ways that affect the price of Bitcoin not everyone is willing to invest their money because of fear of loss.

This post is from last year and I think the opinion or my idea about the content would be irrelevant since the year is not the same. However, the same concept of the content arises because the concern is also the same of what happened in the last year. I would say that the only difference is the reason why the bitcoin dropping their price ranges in the market drastically. The thing that affects the price range of the bitcoin in the market right now is the hesitant decisions of the users about the trading decisions which brought to the drastic drop of price range of bitcoin.

Yes my friend i agree with you.These factors influence  on the price of cryptocurrency. Many people baught the coins rapidly for this reason price has fallen. 

The crypto market is a market based on the Internet, trading and the amount of demand for the currency or the project, and therefore it has no investments or physical financial assets based on the ground and therefore is not affected by the news as the rest of the markets and is slightly affected and when the price of Bitcoin falls, for example, the main factors are the low volume in it, the weakness of its possession and its being in Downward cycle and this is normal in all markets.

Yes you can see that the prices of bitcoin fall drastically. Because huge Crytpo users set the new tax on crypto. War against crypto. Negativity is the main reason of crypto falling.

• +1 1