What will happen to bitcoin mining after division? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What will happen to bitcoin mining after division?

well pretty much the mining reward will be cut in half and thats why we all need the price of bitcoin to double up from here so that when miners get paid half the amount of bitcoin after halving it would still be good enough.

i think bitcoin mining will be going only if the price is above 14k after halving because other than that the miners will complain about how mining is not profitable anymore.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:23 AM, Crypto123 said:

What will happen to bitcoin mining after Halving?
We know that the current bonus for finding one bitcoin block is 12.5 Bitcoin and after the split the bonus will be 6.25 Bitcoin which means the reward from Bitcoin mining is very low. This is in addition to the increasing difficulty of mining and thus the time required to find a bitcoin block.
How do you think this will affect bitcoin mining? Will it keep minerals away from bitcoin mining in other currencies? What are the expected scenarios after the Halving?

I think miners will still continue their jobs because when block reward reduces 50%, bitcoin supply will go lower heavily but since bitcoin is the most important coin in the market with highest capitalization, the demand for it doesn't decrease as much as supply. The result is massive increase in value and this helps miners to earn good income despite the fact that they receive less coins for each block. The second scenario is that fees will go up significantly to compensate for reduction of reward.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • Useful or interesting 1

Mining will become more difficult because we only can the block in cheap price for selling, mother of value already finish. This method will abandon by their user and take trading/ investment as their way. But I still optimist miner is smart person they will get solution after halving and we only need to follow them.

18 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I think miners will still continue their jobs because when block reward reduces 50%, bitcoin supply will go lower heavily but since bitcoin is the most important coin in the market with highest capitalization, the demand for it doesn't decrease as much as supply. The result is massive increase in value and this helps miners to earn good income despite the fact that they receive less coins for each block. The second scenario is that fees will go up significantly to compensate for reduction of reward.

Thank you, my dear friend, your words are correct, but I would like to point out to the second point or the second scenario, which is that there is no need at the present time to raise fees because that would not be beneficial for bitcoin network This scenario any higher fees is useful or it may be the only solution at the end of Bitcoin mining final Because it may be the only way to keep miners in their work, but now it harms the network more than it benefits it.

Bitcoin mining will be less profitable since the difficulty will increase in mining bitcoin. Even without the halving, mining activities are already less profitable unless you build your own mining equipment and has access to low cost electricity and heads a mining pool.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

1 hour ago, juttmani said:

There will be nothing my dear the miners will mine the bitcoin again for the next halving event and it will be good for us and really good.

Note, dear, that if the price of bitcoin does not increase, the mining yield will be halved and this will not cover even the cost of electricity. So what will make the miners keep working without any profit entering their pockets? Perhaps they are considering going toward mining more profitable coins than Bitcoin.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:53 AM, Crypto123 said:

We know that the current bonus for finding one bitcoin block is 12.5 Bitcoin and after the split the bonus will be 6.25 Bitcoin which means the reward from Bitcoin mining is very low. This is in addition to the increasing difficulty of mining and thus the time required to find a bitcoin block.
How do you think this will affect bitcoin mining? Will it keep minerals away from bitcoin mining in other currencies? What are the expected scenarios after the Halving?

The block reward will decrease bro. And It is a good thing.

After halving it is really a big challenge for miners because the output will be reduced into 50% and mining difficulty increase every 2 weeks approximately.if bitcon price won't increase its value miners won't have a choice but to stop mining temporary because it will be not profitable to mine anymore.

I hope in this kind of halving of mining reward the mining of crypto currency especially Bitcoin still improves. Because mining is such a hard thing in the terms of using high class equipment that can support large GPU.

On 12/3/2019 at 11:53 AM, Crypto123 said:

It continuously go half. And I think one day will it go to zero reward for mining. That's why developers make a way of it. Recently we got lighting network. For using this service we can make transaction even we are in offline.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/3/2019 at 6:53 AM, Crypto123 said:

it depends only by the bitcoin price after the halving. because if the price decreases then some miners are forced to stop mining because of the losses (as miner you earn bitcoin so you pay electricity and maintenance fees converting btc to fiat currency). if the prices rises then miners will continue to mine bitcoin

I would suggest the users whoever is using the mining of Bitcoin to do not waste their time and try to do any task activities from which you could earn more Bitcoins because mining gives you low earning and also consumes your good time.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:53 AM, Crypto123 said:

Despite after bitcoins mining the price of bitcoins will get low but we can't predict the future here anything can happen anytime bitcoins can drastically increase before we know it

On 12/3/2019 at 10:47 PM, Silvinator said:

I think it will be more complicated to mine after Halving. That will increase the difficulty. But many are already working on other cryptocurrencies because better results are obtained.

Yes nothinh can be said at this moment as there are many different predictions coming up from the expert traders. Overall i expect that soon there will be good for the people.

15 hours ago, Tarekmia said:

If all Bitcoin is mined, the transactions received by the miner will only receive rewards.  But I recently read that it would go a long way as it was about to dig the latest block of Bitcoin at 140+.

Yes, it is indeed a very long time and is equivalent to about 120 years ago today, but nevertheless this cash remains out of the question, and it is supposed to be answered for future generations so that they can find a solution to the problem before it occurs, it is a serious problem and may lead to the collapse of the Bitcoin completely, but I think that the solution will be It exists at the time.

The miners themselves made special machines. And I think the mining process will continue. If all Bitcoin is mined, the transactions received by the mine will only be rewarded. But at that time

Like gold, as soon as bitcoin reaches its full supply, the value will certainly increase dramatically.  The goal is to solve half of this bitcoin, for expected and direct prices, so that the mining power holder can focus on costs, and the assets of bitcoin do not compete at once.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:53 AM, Crypto123 said:

It is hard to tell about the situation after halving event. Bitcoin already have loaded network and higher fee. We could aspect another good lightening network be generated to boost up the scalibility of bitcoin network as previously generated 

The obvious answer is the reward which is about 12.5 btc right now will be half and will amount to 6.25 btc, which would cause the price to spike, and if it doesnt, miners would have difficulty staying in the mining business, as they might incur more loss then earnings. 

To be sure the price of Botcoin will soar because of the scarcity of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin fees will also go up, Bitcoin will be the most valuable asset, miners will continue to be  connector of Bitcoin transactions. After halving Bitcoin may descreasing but this time the price of Bitcoin will not be like before it will be higher or stable  ($ 7000- $ 8000).

On 2/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, md raeyad hasan said:

like gold, when bitcoin has almost reached its total supply, the price will automatically increase dramatically. to anticipate and control prices, this bitcoin halving aims to break up, 

think is very useful information. I m new here and i do not have a very good knowledge about this crypto currency and bitcoin. i am learning about this and you have helped me . thank you

After divion of bitcoin the value of bitcoin inccrease in market not in marketbut in world an also the most important  rise valuwe in country and after dividing  the value of bitcoin  is increased 

We don't know yet what't going to happen once the halving is done, and the increasing of difficulties in mining make the mining process a lot harder and the rewards become lesser. It's all just to make the supply of bitcoin stayed the same, which is 21 million. And I hope it will make the price to increase too, fingers crossed that it's going to happen.