What is the Ripple coin (XRP)? some inf - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the Ripple coin (XRP)? some inf

On 1/18/2020 at 10:29 AM, Binbillal007 said:

It will be an amazing coin, it had been an amazing coin from the beginning

would not go as far as calling it an amazing coin because this coin has made so many people lose their money in their scammy pump to 3 dollars in 2018.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, duncun007 said:

nope i still think the same about ripple as the coin that is always manipulated by the bank and how they alays have big news but it turns out to be nothing major.

I think bank has nothing to do with the fluctuation price of ripple XRP coin. Just like some other top coins in the market, they actually decrease or increase in the market.

Edited by vermigerous

Though ripple never make its breakthrough in 2019 , i still hold it for future purposes. Ripple is also a beneficial coin to all of us and we can always count on ripple's value .

Ripple was created by the company Ripple Labs in 2012, by adopting Blockchain technology such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Ripple is actually a type of internet protocol, such as HTTP and TCP / IP used to manage websites and data, but Ripple is specifically designed to send and receive payment. Ripple market capitalist is currently ranked 3rd in the Coinmarketcap version.

Ripple is ranked 3 on Coinmarketcap. One of the advantages of Ripple is that it is very easy to exchange local currency, Ripple has partnerships with the world's major banks,
because Ripple technology facilitates the exchange of XRP with various local money in the world, even including Bitcoin

Ripple has been developed by Ripple Labs Inc., a US-based technology corporation, as a gross settlement system and monetary exchange and transfer network in real-time. The ledger hires the decentralized indigenous crypto-monetary XRP, which was the second largest market capitalization coin by September 2018.

10 minutes ago, Zakriya said:

I think for now Ripple is the best centralized coin, and Ripple is one of the major coins that deserves to be hold

Really true, Ripple is one of the best and perhaps the best central currency and it is very good for investment it has a strong team that is constantly developing it or the price is going up well and I think it will rise more soon.

There are a lot of coins, but not all of the coins are genuine, but there are several truths, and the benefit undulation coin is one of them. Ripple is a currency and a sharp mission in the transferred crypto marketplace is to sell accordingly

On 1/25/2020 at 3:40 AM, Crypto555 said:

The only problem I see with this coin is that it's not entirely decentralized like most cryptocurrencies are. This means the owners have control over the market and the transaction user makes 

Ripple is a strange coin because it's not a decentralized or centralized coin. It's somewhat in the middle of this because the owners have control over some small details of your transaction 

Ripple is probably the finest and also one of many excellent ventures. Ripple coin is quite excellent and also prospective. Ripple coin utilizes lender to purchase and also combination boundary purchase. Here is the finest investing coin. This kind of coin is quite vivid and also prospective. And the ones boost attention every day.

13 hours ago, Odogbolulater said:

Ripple is a coin and its a robust fling in crypto marketplace here are accordingly loads of coins in the advertise but not every part of coins are true but several are valid and upright current coin is one of than. swell coin additionally called XRP and i bad buy this coin plus in soft penalty and in a little while i wish we tin push it in area of high pressure consequences once sell is on offer to high.

Certainly, the ripple is one of the strong and good currencies and it is one of the top ten coins in the market, and it has a lot of great features that make it superior to many other currencies, despite being central.

7 hours ago, rasel54 said:

Ripple is a coin and its a strong project in crypto market there are so many coins in the market but not all coins are real but some are real and good ripple coin is one of than. Ripple coin also called XRP and i buy this coin also in low price and soon i hope we can sell it in high price when market is going to high.

Yes ripple coin is a very good coin in the current market of the crypto currencies and it is a real project coin which is giving you good profit when you start investment in xrp.

When I read about Ripple speed, it will amaze me. Did you know that Ripple has a transaction speed of only 3.3 seconds?! This is mind blowing if you compare it with some other coins like ETH (4.5 mins), BTC (45 mins!), LTC (12 mins) and Dash (15 mins). As you see, even Dash and LTC which are faster than others, can't come close to XRP. The cost of making transactions with Ripple is very low and each transaction costs only about $0.0004 which is even less than half a cent!

So, sending money with Ripple is possible within a few seconds but is it safe to send large sums of money with Ripple network? This is a question left to be answered.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is the highest ranking currency of the digital currency.i think rise in the bitcoin then rises in other coins prices

On 12/3/2019 at 2:57 AM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple is one of the most important and current digital currencies in the world. A company called Open Coin, headed by co-founder Chris Larsen, produced the coin in 2013 and raised a large number of funds from some big investors and some companies. Chris Larsen explained that this central company serves the interests of users about the currency and that the company is on the way to obtain 25 percent of all quantities found in exchange sites and alternative currency distribution.

The Ripple Currency logo (XRP) is an open-source payment system that enables people to be free from financial network restrictions, i.e. credit cards, banks, PayPal and other institutions that restrict access to funds by paying fees, as well as currency exchange fees and delays.

According to the ripple-based company, this cryptocurrency aims to keep the money flowing freely, build a decentralized cryptocurrency on the bitcoin approach, and do this for money as the advent of the Internet has done in all forms of information before.

ماهي الريبل؟

you forgot to mention just one little thing... ripple is centralized and for this they can dump and pump the price every time they want. so this in my opinion is a very bad and useless coins.

if you like banks then don't invest in ripple put your money in real banks, it is a lot better

This coin once predict to be the next usd but sad to say it is now manipulated by the bank and whales so i think the negativity is the one who still be the reason why the price is still decreasing even the transactions is increasing every day

On 2/22/2020 at 4:10 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I read about Ripple speed, it will amaze me. Did you know that Ripple has a transaction speed of only 3.3 seconds?! This is mind blowing if you compare it with some other coins like ETH (4.5 mins), BTC (45 mins!), LTC (12 mins) and Dash (15 mins). As you see, even Dash and LTC which are faster than others, can't come close to XRP. The cost of making transactions with Ripple is very low and each transaction costs only about $0.0004 which is even less than half a cent!

So, sending money with Ripple is possible within a few seconds but is it safe to send large sums of money with Ripple network? This is a question left to be answered.

Thank you, my dear friend, in fact I always wait for your responses because it makes me happy that It is always provides new and useful information that enriches the topic, thank you for the good information that you gave about the speed of sending ripple and comparing them to other major currencies. As for your question, is it easy to send a large amount by Ripple, it is safe? The answer is I think it is safe. This is in addition to the fact that Ripple is accepted by a large number of banks and companies, as it is a central business.

2 hours ago, UT2001 said:

Ripple network or xrp for its short is supposed to be the network that provides the fastest cross border payments worldwide and they take great price in stating how fast their transactions are processed.

Yes, the Ripple Network is indeed the fastest network in transferring payments across the world, and as Ripple is a central currency so it is acceptable to many banks and companies around the world and this gives it an additional advantage that surpasses other cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for this clear effort in this useful topic. It is nice for a person to learn everything related to cryptocurrency news because it can benefit him when he starts trading, because history can repeat itself and fall in what was previously occurring from a rise or decrease in the price of the cryptocurrency...

I do not like this currency because it is centralized and completely controlled by the major banks in the world, meaning that they decide when the price will rise and when it will not rise, and I never like it.

Exactly ripple is the very important and one of the best coin at present among all the others Crypto coins it has been increasing towards the big investments of the users and and also giving a good return for such Investments. 

17 hours ago, Sonia16 said:

Hello bro ,  I think Ripple is much faster to Bitcoin in the transaction speed. Also the purposes is different to each other: If Bitcoin is for goods the Ripple focuses on banks and other stuffs that connected to it.

Yes, your words are absolutely correct. Certainly, the speed of converting ripples is much more than converting bitcoin as well as its fees are more low and it is accepted by many banks and governments as it is a central currency. The reverse of Bitcoin has not been widely accepted yet.

I like ripple, although it is not referred to as a valuable currency, but it is the currency referred to as stability and bank currency. I enjoyed it and I hope this year it gets better.

Simply, Ripple is a central currency owned by banks, meaning that banks that have large amounts of bitcoin are the ones that control their price completely. This is a simple explanation.