Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading?

Exactly if you want to become a professional trader then you have to do lots of studies about trading and you have to research about it more so that you could gain more knowledge about trading and to be experienced trader you need to give lots of time in trading.

Copying a trader can be a good idea because trading indeed requires a lot of knowledge and nerves. That's why private banking and investmentfunds exists. People want to make money but do not want to be bothered.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It is depending in how much profit you will be sharing with those professional traders because sometimes you can share big loss with low profits which is not required

Yeah it is good to have a professional trader in your side or you hire someone to trade and make sure that it is legit and trusted because it might take your money away.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In my personal opinion, I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't want to learn.On the one hand it's worth it.But I don't recommend putting your money in anyone's hands.You'd better learn to work alone.

6 minutes ago, Setrah said:

Actually a non trader person can still earn in trading without the help of a professional trader instead with the help of trading bot using bot you don't need to share profit also it is safe because it works through an algorithm.

Bot is not recommended in things like trading i guess but i heard something about a trading site or app that could copy a work of a professional trader in order to earn but the catch is you will buy the work of that trader for a certain amount of time and without a sure profit that you will earn from that move.

In my opinion giving our money to someone we think as professional trader is bad idea. Why bad idea?

First not all time he can earn some profit, especially in cryptocurrency is volatile. In stock i believe it, but not on cryptocurrency. Then what you get? I sure only small profit, because cryptocurrency is volatile, there is still chance he only give you small profit than your contract and also if he lose you cover some fund. That is not fair i think. Also no way you will learn from him. They will make a secret for the strategy.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:08 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

You don't need to go through all that since there are brokers that already offer such service as copy trader. You'll see a large array of professional traders, with the statistics of their trades especially percentage profit they have made and you can chose the one to follow and the system take care of settlement and the rest. It is good for a beginner in as much as they take the time to learn to trade by themselves.

I think it depends on the share, and how professional he is, if he can make far more profits than you can, them sharing might make you more even if he's taking some of the profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/1/2019 at 7:08 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

Most people out there that do claim that they are professional traders are scammers. So getting a true and legit professional traders is hard and ofcourse sharing profit  with them when they help you to trade worth it.

14 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

I think it makes sense for newbies to invest or trade cryptocurrencies. If they have no experience, the odds of losing money are greater than sharing the benefits with the experts. But finding a reputable and experienced trader is not easy, there are many scammers.

Sharing with a skilled trader and learning strategies from him can be very helpful for beginners to experience real life trading without being involved in it. This method is better than practicing with demo accounts because you see a real person in real trading and you can see how a skilled trader overcomes and controls fear and stress in action. The other benefit is that in this method you can earn a share of the profit from another trader but there is no profit in trading with demo accounts.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:42 PM, febriyana said:

In my opinion giving our money to someone we think as professional trader is bad idea. Why bad idea?

First not all time he can earn some profit, especially in cryptocurrency is volatile. In stock i believe it, but not on cryptocurrency. Then what you get? I sure only small profit, because cryptocurrency is volatile, there is still chance he only give you small profit than your contract and also if he lose you cover some fund. That is not fair i think. Also no way you will learn from him. They will make a secret for the strategy.

Perhaps if he only gives the trader a small percentage like 2% as commission for his work, the it will be more fair to him since he is the one who is risking his money not the trader.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/2/2019 at 1:08 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

You should pay him to share his knowledge and experience, that's the important thing. Sharing profit because he handle your account is not recommended, pay him to work with you that's the right thing. I'm sorry if my language look's bad because my friend have bad experience using this method and his money run with the expert with out track.

if he is actually a professional trader he would not need your money and would just let you understand how trading works, i have taught many people how to trade and never asked them for a penny.

I think you should just learn the ideas and strategies and not the profit, i mean i dont know this kind of things exist. for me you wont progress and learn or achieve if you rely on someone always.

But is this professional traders is trusted? Because I haven't heard any ideas about this thing before, So if you really want to do this, that the other person should be very trusted. 

Yep I think consulting with the experts of the field can be very beneficial.That's why I'll suggest you to to work according to the advice of the experts.

On 12/2/2019 at 1:08 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader.

That's good idea, besides you learn trading, you will not waste your money because your trading backed by professional trader. But this method required trusted trader who you know him/her in real life.

There are lot of invest site that have professional traders that trade with your investment and share the returns with you but this is very risky cause crypto trading is very risky, it will be preferable for you to put in the time then to give your funds to someone.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:42 PM, febriyana said:

i think people nowadays in crypto are too naive and thats why we still see successful scammers getting rich of newbies because you should not trust anyone in crypto.

well,i am using this method. we made a group where we have our own trader and we gave him 40% of our profits,it is good and profitable if you are not good in trading. but be wise in choosing a professional trader. not all are legit.

Yes of course you can trade with professional if you think he has a command on trading. But I personally recommend you that do trading with your own Risk after all you will not have regret on your own work

You should professional trader that you know they ability and reputation. This method is very risky it doesn't matter with profit sharing because is relative, but how you make deal with him and protect by the law is the problem. If you can do it I think you have safety and can running your method in safe ways.

I didn't hear or read about that yet, well it's true that trading is difficult but instead sharing profit in a professional trader I think it is better to be apprentice or find a mentor that can help you to learn more about crypto trading. 

On 12/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I do not think that is good, everyone is at risk of loss, even a professional trader. For me, I am not satisfied that someone else is responsible for my money and my decision, and I prefer learning and daily training in trading techniques and developing myself.