Will bitcoin hit 20k again this year? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Will bitcoin hit 20k again this year?

With only $ 700 left to $ 20,000, bitcoin is trading at $ 19,300 today. The upcoming targets will be great if we close this week with a green candle above 20K.

• +1 1

It is coming my dear. The Bitcoin price is hit the $19395 a few minut ago and it is ready for a test. It can happen tomorrow or the day after. I am also find the coinmarketcap has a quiz that will be pay a lot to the users that find the time so go there and put your binance id and give an estimate about the price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The Bitcoin market is making great progress this period and it seems to me that it is close to surpassing its previous historical peak, and it is expected to reach $ 20,000 before the end of this year, so buying and storing it during the correction operations is a good step for profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin 20k will come and it will break above it easily. Of course trading is sometimes simple and we can always be careful but why sell now and not wait to see 20k first. It is weak move with all the buying and good news that Bitcoin hasn't seen in years.

• +1 2

20k is now a certainty, I see no reason that any of the current holders and whales of BTC would want Bitcoin to reject a new all time high and drop now, it will not happen. In any case Bitcoin performed greatly and I have already seen many old people coming back to trade it and millions of new investors flocking into Bitcoin and the crypto market.

• +1 1

The price of Bitcoin started at the beginning of the year at a weak pace and was on a low path in addition to the krona crisis that affected the prices, but with the end of the year the price improved and became crazy rising, especially in November, and it achieved a huge rise, reaching 19,000 dollars, which almost allowed access to The highest peak previously reached and there is not much left

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think it will be easy to reach 20k dollars this year. Now we don`t have a lot of discussion in social media and on TV around cryptocurrency boost. And we are already on 19k level, when there will be a huge hype everywhere, we can even get to 25k dollars 

• +2 1

Definitely its almost there. Bitcoin is above 19200$ today and after selling of holding by the whales it's still going up. It 1 and half month remaining this year. I think that in mid December Bitcoin will touch it's all time high. And this will be a big milestone. It will be reached to many peoples if BTC touched 20000$ mark.

• +2 1

Yes, I think that its price will exceed $ 20,000, at the end of this year, and we have seen its price reach more than $ 19,300 this day, and this is really good for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, to gain the support of various investors.

Yes in my opinion. The todays price of btc is about 19213 usd which is about 17000 usd in last few days . Predictions are said that it will cross 200k usd in the last of this year or in the first month next year. For sure for me  it will cross.. everyone  is holding their coins and waiting for the perfect time to sell and get a large amount of profit. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Now this time BTC touch the 19325$ and i hope that in a short time crypto market touch the sky and the BTC touch the 200,000$. Crypto market is the best and great market in the world.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is a very valuable coin. If we look at the Bitcoin market, we see that the current market for Bitcoin has exceeded $ 19,000. It is expected to exceed $ 20,000 by 2020.  Although the price of Bitcoin was a bit lower due to the Covid-19 situation but now the price of Bitcoin is much higher.

If the US government issues high-interest bonds, many investors will go to them to achieve profits. But if conditions remain as they are, I think that on December 25th, the date on which they will reach 20 thousand dollars will be

This topic will surely be deleted with in few days but still I am commenting on it as the bitcoin will touch 20k before the next years takes a start. So wait a bit.

• +3 1

@Aimalwali @TANVIR021 We hope that it will reach $ 20,000. All expectations indicate that, but what will happen after that will reduce its price to the limits of $ 12,000 or will there be a new price for it?

• +1 1

There are a lot of views about the price of Bitcoin raising and falling of the Bitcoin. In my view the demand of Bitcoin is increasing and it may touch 20,000 dollars soon. But hopefully let's see what happens that's my view and all of us can only give our view about it we don't know exactly what is going to be happen.

Bitcoin just took a hard hit a few hours ago , I think  that Bitcoin will fall again in the coming months,  I think if I have to put approximate date it will probably be by Christmas this year I have seen that Bitcoin follows a certain 3 year cycle and it is nearing the end.

Despite the precipitous fall that the price of Bitcoin has just taken today, from where after breaking the barrier of $ 19k, it fell to $ 16k, I am completely sure that Bitcoin will reach its all-time high before it culminates this year and will even overcome it. Keep in mind that when we give predictions, we should not base ourselves on eventual events, but on the behavior of the cryptocurrency over time. In cryptocurrency trading it is not allowed to be impulsive, but analytical and thoughtful, apart from including a little patience.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes for sure it will reach $20.000 sooner or later as we have just hit the $19.000 during this week.

That's so likely to happen due to the covid's pandemic situation as well as halving that just happened this year.

Fees are going way higher than before from miners therefore price inflation has become a reality just like some people predicted since 2019. Therefore it's something we are already hust to have, upon each halving a huge price arises and the cycle continues.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/