Will bitcoin hit 20k again this year? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Will bitcoin hit 20k again this year?

We dont need to see 20k bitcoin because btc was only for a split second 20k and was trading around 17k afterwards, in 2019 it reached 14k. Now btc already on top I think, so impossible to reach 20k

I think no because there are so much things happened this year like pandemic. But I anticipated that it will be happen next year since 3rd halving already occured and based on what I've notice in the past halving, bullish always came after halving, so there is chance, who knows. I hope my assumption will not betray me

1 hour ago, edprograma said:

this year probably not, but if it reaches 20k sooner or later the moment does not know exactly

i will buy Btc when the price is about 8600 $ and will keep it to 13700 $

An impossible thing is that Bitcoin reaches 20,000 per piece.  Because of the world's health conditions and the impact of the Covid-19 Coronavirus, it has affected all aspects of life.  And including Bitcoin.  It is very difficult for the price to exceed 15000 per piece.  Just a personal analysis

Well, in fact, I think this year most likely BTC will not reach the mark of 20,000. Although much depends on world events and the stock market in general. I think that such a price is more real in 2021. although time will tell as they say)

Good afternoon. Well, it all depends on how the stock market is moving, but if it rises to $ 20,000 it would be a good time to invest to double the profits

Думаю, что 20000 долларов биткоин не достигнет в этом году так как приминения у него не меняеться, а спрос на него очень долго растет. Также большуя долю из всего берет всемирная епидемия короновируса, поэтому ситуация в мире не очень стабильная.

The price of Bitcoin will rise in the future, this is for sure, but this year it will not record a significant increase that may stop at the barrier of 12 thousand dollars for each bitcoin

Cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict due to it volatility but Bitcoin is currently reading $10,000 plus in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and base on the recent improvement it has shown in the market i believe it can go above $15,000 this year but will be difficult to reach $20,000 due to the impact Corona virus pandemic has caused to it Value because even at present bitcoin is still struggling but am sure it will resist the threat.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of Bitcoin has seen a recent surge, which is similar to what happened in late 2017. That has left many Bitcoin users with many questions, such as what happens to the price of Bitcoin next. Will it explode again past the $ 20,000 mark? Various experts believe that Bitcoin has yet to see its best days.

•  

it is a really good question. although too commonly asked. Personally, it should have already touched 20k this year easily after the halving but then we had the corona attack, and it is still ongoing. however compared to every other business, Bitcoin is not just holding its ground, but is progressing towards a bulling trend. I say 20k is right around the corner. 

i wont expect anything for 2020 as worse as it is the pandemic makes it worse so no i doubt so 2021 maybe it could change it though its not gurantee things would make more sense on 2021 as on 2020 alot of worse things happend sadly.

May be it is difficult to reach at 20000 but i am confident that it's price wull cross 15000$ in next two months. A bull run in price of bitcoin will take place in next two months. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin has come a long way and rising massively it's currently at $18,900 as it's most high in three years time and this makes me believe that it will hit 20k any time soon therefore, let's prepare for this.

• +1 1

Yes there is no doubt. The price of bitcoin already hit now this time 20k. Because this time is of bitcoin. Bitcoin always takeover the all market. It is not wrong to say bitcoin is always the best.

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 2:35 PM, mildred27 said:

btc.png.747ac47b478bfee83d9bfda6562127d4.png

Bitcoin has definitely witnessed a lot of price pumps. 2020 may bring us a new all time high. Since bitcoin started going up it hasn't turn d back and has just been going up everyday. Bitcoin would definitely hit ,$20,000 this year.

There is popular sayings " the patience dog ear the fatest born" so despite the challenges bedeviling the world adoption of bitcoin and even the global pandemic that dilapidated the value amidst this year of 2020, BTC has fully recovered and bullish is ready to place as it's already triggering the rising. But I can really says whether this is just the beginning of the pumping because we ought to experience more than 20'000 dollars rising before next year

It is very probable and all indicators show that Bitcoin will hit 20k this year. Many of us have been calling it since summer and it is now very close. We have to hope for this and for prices to rise more later during the next year, perhaps 2021 will be even better for cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently BTC is at $18900 which leaves only $1.1k from his last ATH(All time high) price. The market is going green and green. All the alt coins price started increasing the bullish phase has been started ,we are going to witness Bullish again at the last quarter of 2020.which was expected and hoping this time it goes beyond $40K price. 

• +2 1

Certainly, all indicators say that the price will reach 20,000, and the reason is the half-period that has passed several months ago, in addition to the decrease in mining rewards, and consequently the high demand for Bitcoin and the decrease in supply, and as we note that the price has approached very close to 20,000

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that it is highly likely that bitcoin will reach the 20k dollar mark this year, especially with the price increase that we have seen over the last month alone. Whilst i think that it may be hard for bitcoin to break past this mark of 20k, i certainly do think that the bitcoin price will reach it, especially since the us dollar seems to be devaluing in the current market and this is one of the major driving factors for the increased price of bitcoin. 

furthermore, if the past is anything to go by, the December period is often met with a huge price increase for bitcoin as well, as people start to invest bonuses and so forth, and therefore this may be of great benefit in pushing the price beyond the 20k mark. 

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is something everyone is expecting but the problem is that many altcoins lately did pumps that happened to be by whales that sold bitcoin for them. It is the first bad sign because altcoins do not help with pushing the whole market in better prices but only inflate and lose price in weeks. The xrp pump for example.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • +1 1