Will bitcoin hit 20k again this year? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Will bitcoin hit 20k again this year?

With the economic crisis that is going through the world, it is impossible for it to reach 20k but no one knows tomorrow may surprise us and rise above 20k It is important to know that it is a currency that every day, it is increasing that gives confidence that with the weatherwould reach a good pressure

The year 2020 is ending. Some analysts think bitcoin will reach $ 11,000 levels. I agree $ 20,000 seems far away for now. but what will bring next year is unknown. If you think that our wish is $ 20,000, of course, if the bitcoin, which is currently around 10,000 dollars, is 20,000 dollars, our money will double. Isn't it very good

10 minutes ago, juanmaduque07 said:

It is very possible that bitcoin will return to its maximum of 20,000 usd due to the great reception it has had worldwide and the use that is being given to cryptocurrencies. The uncertainty is when bitcoin could reach this price again. There are many different theories, some say that the price of bitcoin is going to fall and become worthless, while there are other theories that say that bitcoin is going to break a resistance that it has at 12,000 usd and from there it will skyrocket. up to more than 50,000 usd. The more cryptocurrencies are used, the greater the likelihood that prices will rise.

I believe it can reach $ 100,000 when I don't know, but it could be in the next 20 months

Bitcoin will see a huge rise at the end of 2020, and the whole world is using Bitcoin without blocking and even large sites deal with Bitcoin and encourage the use of digital currencies.

I think no, now traders are more cautious, if you want to reach $20K it will be until the end of 2021 or 2022 to reach that price.

Hopefully! but honestly, I don't think it will go up that much due to the unpredictable current situation with the pandemic and with the US elections

1 hour ago, Yoobitlover said:

Its pretty impossible to hit 20k at the end of the year.its October and bitcoin is on 10k and you see there is no way to hit 20k at the end of year may be it can be hit more then 13k at the of december month but 20k is impossible.

yea i see so much hopieum in the market these days and people already putting out charts that we are heading to 20k by the end of the year, I think it will highly depend on if there is any real adoption or not but i doubt it will happen this year.

• +2 1

Very much unlikely, we are still in a bearish market, might take a year or two maybe even three for bitcoin to hit $20k again 

I'm not sure about the price of $ 20,000, but I think 15,000 can be expected. Considering the global economy, 20,000 seems like a prohibitive price, but anything is possible. I think that bitcoin will reach this price most likely in 2021.

This year i believe that bitcoin will not be able to reach more than 15000, the factors that we have will not allow it no the market

This year it will not reach 20k it is very complicated, but next year it will most likely have a very good price increase where it can go up to 55k

I don't think Bitcoin will touch $20k because currently, Bitcoin is trading on a range which can take the whole of this year to regain it's upward move. Some experts predicted that Bitcoin will trade at the $20k range by next year 2021.

It is are impossible because now Bitcoin at 1/10700 dollars , maximum of his hit at this year 13000 or 14000 maybe 15000 but not a 20000 because of corona virus but maybe in 2021 he will hit 20000

Absolutely not this year. Especially, the Second Wave is near. I think, somewhere in November|February there will be another collapse, but it probably not gonna be strong as first.

Highly depends on how the world economy will develop further. If it'll show no crisis - there's small chance of BTC hitting 20k till March. If not - it'd be great, if it still was at 5k+ level, because everyone would sell their crypto to provide for themselves.

It is a good question. If Btc doesn't hit 20 K in this year, then in the Q1-Q2 of 2021 suerely will hit it. I think BTC and other criptocurrencies are financial refuge. Nowadays millions of people have changed their mind about Criptos because of the pandamic, otherwise they can't get out financially. So because of the huge demand, price will rise. 

1 hour ago, mildred27 said:

btc.png.747ac47b478bfee83d9bfda6562127d4.png

Bitcoin will reach $20k and there is no doubt in it. But I do not think that it will happen this year though. There are a lot factors including fundamental analysis and cycle period which tell us that it most likely will happen next year. I wish that would be true. I'm in crypto since 2014 and I wanted too long to get my profit from all those investments made (including during hype of 2017). So I am quite bullish about 2021 :)

Given the volatility of the price of cryptocurrencies, everything can happen overnight, it can rise dramatically in price or fall in free fall until it hits bottom. The truth is that financial analysis does not always end up being successful because there are many variants that could boost its price; Personally, I could say that the conditions for a big rise in bitcoin are given, it only remains to wait and observe its behavior

I honestly do not believe that it reaches costs 20k but if I think it wikk exceed 15k because it has maintained its price very well, we hope that cryptocurrencies continue to increase in value

I think that this year it is not possible, the current economic situation due to the pandemic has affected the world financial market, that is why we see these irregular fluctuations in the stock market, in oil prices and all these influence in some way in the price of bitcoin, until that does not change it will not be possible for its value to increase to that peak.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes for sure. Bitcoin will surely go to 20000$.

But i think bitcoin can reach 25000$ in December 2020. Now it is very cheap buy and hold for long. Buy now for huge profits.

In my opinion this year I no longer believe it but I am sure that next year it will come with more force and we hope that if it reaches 20k and more

It will not hit 20k this year but I think next year it can hit 20k but that too if covid situation do not hit the world back because covid situation have also affected it a lot before

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.6% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10260 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.2% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9682 USDT Наш сайт.    
    • Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу