Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this.

As we all know, all users of crypto find some difficulty in sleeping and living normally like any other normal persons, especially for who are addicted to this new technology, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail.  but i think it's always good to take a rest from the daily life retine, and go to a place where you can feel peace, and start exploiting or your hidden ideas in your mind, this will be a good step to do before you continue in your life.

So my friend are you agree with me my friends?

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

6 minutes ago, redamoun said:

As we all know, all users of crypto find some difficulty in sleeping and living normally like any other normal persons, especially for who are addicted to this new technology, or people that using crypto in some countries that Criminalization the owner of it, because they are always in doubts and afread from jail.  but i think it's always good to take a rest from the daily life retine, and go to a place where you can feel peace, and start exploiting or your hidden ideas in your mind, this will be a good step to do before you continue in your life.

If it is felt that everyone will be happy if they have a high value / price. Right now I agree with you about this. But we are still wise in investing / participating in the crypto world so the price / value is in accordance with what we want

• -1 1
  • +1 2

You wrote a very good article about rest after hard work on cryptocurrency exchanges, for me the article was really cool. I here prefer to have a rest all the same at the computer, after all I not just sit, I earn money, and in the evening I go for a walk, at night again work.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes I am of your opinion! Because working mentally is more painful than doing physical efforts! Why ? Make physical efforts that you can recover quickly with good food and a shower! After in bed! But mentally, you need more. Like leaving your environment and your screen!

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think that when your stressed the best way to make you feel good again is making new stronger emotions. Doesn't matter how you achieve this aim, but it always helps. If you just make a pause it may be hard to return to work again

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

you say that as if when you go out you wont have your phone on you and we all know we will definitely check our phones to see the prices and check our portfolio but if you really wanna take a break then leave ue phone at home and go out.

• +1 2

Well, this kind of worry and fear is not of our feelings for me or any member here, because this kind of feeling is for the big whales who are putting big money in crypto world, thanks for caring anyway 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well you're right but there are such things that we can do just to earn coins like trading, gambling etc. And when we get some coins we can hold it and wait for the long time, being a new member here, i need to more experience this kind of opportunity to earned profit and i need to save money for my daily expenses.

12 hours ago, redamoun said:

I think let's not be so much stressed let's have an open mind in dealing with cryptocurrencies freedom.It maybe prohibited in some countries but we will never know if the government find it beneficial for the people.Lets be more positive knowing that Bitcoin would be widely accepted And pretty sure all good things will follow.

Yes, I agree with you. we must prioritize health too and have a break in doing activities. I think this is only my answer, sorry if there are mistakes.

• +2 1

Yes, i agree with you. We need a break for being a hard work in crypto industry. But i think you could do crypto currencies when you are on a break because it is easy to do. We could earn money even a little amount. You are not going anywhere without your technology right?  So i think you can do it too. The price of it are going down but i think it will rise soon, just be patience and don't stressed yourself. That's for me. 

• +2 1

Yes I agree with your words completely
It is best to arrange time and set aside a part to rest and enjoy your daily life with your family or friends

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes you are right, crypto users usually do not sleep or live a normal life as other people do because they are more addicted to this new technology, so in some countries people use crypto because they are banned in those countries and they always think.  Maybe they can go to jail
I use cryptocurrency myself, so I am always careful and I have spent my life on my own, so I spend all my time and I try to be good so you should try the same.

• +2 1

You need to accumulate a certain amount of capital and go on a trip or get a boat on your lake. The routine is sometimes absorbing and you need to get rid of it with an excellent mood. Of course I agree, a friend, after all, travel makes a person stronger and he wants to again plunge into the world of cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

20 hours ago, redamoun said:

Yes, I agree with you. We need to take a rest for a while after we work in many hours. With taking a rest, we can get our power back, so tomorrow we can work without any problem. We don't have to work all day long because that will not be good for your health and many doctors said that our body needs sleep so we can get the quality of life. We need to have a balance for our body, soul, and mind so we can reach one by one of the goals that we made before. Don't push yourself because of something because the human has a limit.

• +5 1

Right, I have been under pressure lately because the bitcoin effect is down, making the altcoin I trade down far and forget to put a stop loss on. This is a normal situation but I will definitely feel pressure for a few days

Thank you so much for the tip. I am not really that stressed about it but i appreciate the tip. It is helpful for most people. I will also follow this because it looks relaxing.

Yes I'm stress because the prices this days was not satisfiable, so thankyou for the tips and also im agree for what you've said. Thanks for sharing some tips, and basic knowledge and information to us. 

I agree with you my friend, need a rest, always and everywhere! Meditation is also an interesting thing. But now, to go on a journey and start self-development, it's incredibly cool! It's always worth a try

Most of the newbies are suffering from losing all their profit because they tend to panic when their coins price is decreasing, Just wait and don't panic, It's normal to have a huge down in market sometimes.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes, rest is very useful, a person can not always come up with good ideas, so you need at least 1 time a year to relax, and then a fresh head to engage in trading/investments.

On 11/30/2019 at 2:42 PM, yifnt said:

Right, I have been under pressure lately because the bitcoin effect is down, making the altcoin I trade down far and forget to put a stop loss on. This is a normal situation but I will definitely feel pressure for a few days

Yeah i understand you brother, we all feel the same, when we got an inspected lose, but try to take a rest and if you have kids go in outdoor picnic with them, it will make the pressure gone, that's for sure, because all what we are doing is to make the future for our children, easy than the one we had live.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

22 hours ago, Ilustration said:

I'm not stress in crypto because I don't hold any altcoins , I only hold now is bitcoin.  And the reason why I'm not sleee early is because of opportunity to earn profit. 

Good for you sister, i hope you will never get any stressed days in your life, but your strategy is not that good, because holding btc only, is not a good skill to use for now,

On 11/30/2019 at 6:11 PM, Superred said:

Because crypto market were never sleep then sometimes i cannot sleept well because i fear when i woke up the price will fall but because i'm not live only for crypto then sometimes to avoid being stress i spend my time with my family and it works for me because i feel more comfortable after that

Yeah brother it's very good and important, to keep family as a backup for anything you do in life, because when you failed in life, and no matter what it happend, the only one will be beside you is your parent or your kids, no one else will care about your situation.

14 hours ago, redamoun said:

Yeah i understand you brother, we all feel the same, when we got an inspected lose, but try to take a rest and if you have kids go in outdoor picnic with them, it will make the pressure gone, that's for sure, because all what we are doing is to make the future for our children, easy than the one we had live.

True friends, children always make me get up and not give up to go back to do it. We will do everything for their future.