I Lost access of my yobit account - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

I Lost access of my yobit account

If you need to recover your account  it can be done by the forgot password option.hopefully you remember your email id  .on that email id you will get reset password mail by the exchange.then you can reset it

On 11/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

I contacted yobit but I still waiting for their response.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

You have no choice now, but to create a new account because you can no longer verify your login to Yobit, Yobit is very much secured they want to protect their users account, and the email is the best way to do that, you lost your email your lose your account.

If you want to recover you yobit account then it will be done by forgot password, you put your mail id there, and you will get reset password, then make a new password for you account.

If you still have your 2fa special key you can still recover it however if you lost it or dont save it, then there is no chance that you can still recover that wallet of yours. 

On 11/28/2019 at 12:41 PM, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

I too lost my access n I complained in telegram group but no help

10 minutes ago, CoinForCrypto said:

If you can still remember your login and email, then there is not problem and just click on forgot password. 

I did that but it ask my user which system isn't accepting

That's why you should avoid auto generated password, i would like to ask you to goto Chrome>settings>passwords and manually check there , all passwords are saved there you just need to click and give your pattern to see them. You can look in screenshots below

IMG_20200207_081811.jpg

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, Satarupa said:

Friend, I am a newbie to this platform so i can not help you to solve this problem.i am sorry to hear you forget about your password.hope you will recover soon.

Everyone can share knowledge about all things in the form of goodness even though this is a failure for you so I hope you are patient to deal with all this and in the future you can take better actions to secure your password.

I think you should contact outlook too and explain to them. They may ask other information too like the content of the mail. If you can get that, then you account might be unlocked. 

I think it is very important for you. Be careful about this metter. If you lost your yobit access then you can get a good profit

13 minutes ago, DreamHack said:

That's unfortunate for you and I hope you will solve your problem as soon as possible. The best thing to do is contact the administrators from Yobit and tell them exactly what happened 

The guy just lost his one and only 2fa, and yobit says if you lose 2fa you lose your account.

Edited by guatazoo

I have once lost my yobit's account because I forgot my password and and I also forgot the email that I used to registed with yobit, it's a few years ago. I don't really care about my security, which was my fault. Not long after that I make another account. Thank god the previous account doesn't have that much of assets, only like 0.005 bitcoin at that time. Still, I need to let them go. Because asking the forgot password is no use without the email.

Vermo que triste historia, yo por ejemplo en un momento me asuste mucho porque deje mi cuenta de yobit abierta y se me cerro automaticamente, pero vi videos y decia que ellos mandan un correo para confirmar.

Regular la contraseña lo ayudara mucho, y de paso debe tener un sitio o pagina confiable a la cual mantener el ingreso abierto a yobit, eso es lo que ayuda a uno como usuario de dicha pagina

On 11/28/2019 at 8:41 AM, faceless said:

If you have general your password and save it in chrome you should log in to your chrome account and then go to your settings on chrome and search for password saver and enter Yobit abd then you can see your password

If  you actually abandoned your password you know how to attain 'forget password' push button there, this be able to stop you to leftovers your password, but if you alone your 2fa cryptogram subsequently this is a crucial problem maybe even the yobit.net buttress squad jargon advantage you 

Sometimes chrome doesn't recognize your saved id or password and at that time you need to verify it for your safety purpose so its important to remember your id/password  or if there is a problem in remembering then you should note it down somewhere. 

Try to contact outlook support for email recovery then after getting things done go back in your yobit account and reset your password using your email, Goodluck friend.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, faceless said:

I had been using yobit for a years and honestly didn't use any 2fa to that platform too.

And you know what, I never encounter such experienced like yours dude. Just every time I log in, my 2fa

always sent into my email. Because with it, that's enough to use as my 2FA factor.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

On 2/7/2020 at 11:07 PM, Crypto555 said:

I have also lost access to my exchange wallet once and it got solved after I contacted the support team. So yes, that is the best thing you can do just wait for the to respond 

You can't do anything else other than waiting. Because since you lost access this means you can't login into your account anymore and only the owners of Yobit can solve this 

contact the telegram channel to chat with the problem, or create another account to contact technical support and wait for an answer that may be more than a week, be patient.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:41 AM, faceless said:

If you still remember you display name and email you can still get back you account with no hassles.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:41 PM, faceless said:

Yes i think.

The only way is to contact the support and they will send you a email adress to proceed to the change of the password, But in you can not log in to your email they can't help you and I'm sorry to say that your account is gone.

First thing to do is try to recover you email and then see with yobit

Youbit account is a good account. 

No much problem on this case, you can click on forget password to restore your account using your email address and you can verify your account

23 hours ago, jore1 said:

yobit passwords are very important, you should carefully work this website and remember the passwords, emails and passwords you forgot both, you can't recover anymore,

Thank you very much for the information and advice with this I can keep and secure your e-mail and password so that I have my safe and well maintained so that I operate well in the future.

14 hours ago, Arnop01925 said:

If you have forgotten your password then simply tap on forgot password. And then give your email and username . A verification recovery email will be sent to your mailbox. And you can easily restore your Yobit account from there so easily.

Indeed yes,

this will help in recovering our account in case of lost acces not just in yobit but also in some other site, using "forgotten/forgot password" is do some what help a lot, with some security from our end.