Reasons why ICO turned scam. - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Reasons why ICO turned scam.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:55 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

The most common reason why ICO's turned scam because they didn't reach their target found.

I don't think that's the real reason at all.  I think scam ico's were planned to be scams right from the beginning, and honest people wouldn't turn to scamming just because they didn't raise enough money for their project.  They're dishonest at their core.

Most ico's are scams, and the rest of them are useless projects, and that's why the whole space is going down the tubes.  There's no good reason to buy any of those tokens or to join their bounties.

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

I don't think that's the real reason at all.  I think scam ico's were planned to be scams right from the beginning, and honest people wouldn't turn to scamming just because they didn't raise enough money for their project.  They're dishonest at their core.

Most ico's are scams, and the rest of them are useless projects, and that's why the whole space is going down the tubes.  There's no good reason to buy any of those tokens or to join their bounties.

You have a point. That is why i only invest in some prestigious exchange that having ieo like binance because they already filtering those scam projects.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Every ICO had a constant timer and discounts, which constantly were ending. Apart from the fact that huge discounts devalued the ICO’s perception a lot of people were drawn in this way. It’s human nature to be attracted by huge “Groupon” discounts.

in the current situation, ICO search is probably not the best idea. Most projects struggle for survival and someone who is looking for new ones has over 90% chance to hit the scum. I think we have time to slowly buy solitary projects from the top 30 and to enrich the portfolio with better projects from the top 100

With the current economic predicament, ICO look for is usually not the top notion. Nearly all assignments wrestle pertaining to an emergency along with a person who is looking to get brand-new versions features around 90% possibility to reach your scum. I do think we've got time for it too little by little obtain sole assignments through the prime 40 and greatly improve your stock portfolio using greater assignments through the prime 100.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:55 PM, ako lng toh said:

ICO's is known as a scammers this day. You can detect if they are scamming you if the project they are doing is not that realistic and such. We should not trust people immeduately. 

Agreed with you,nowadays scammers keeps on finding way to get money from fooling people,they used crypto to attract people and invest with them,thats why we cannot trust anyone.

1 hour ago, Jr Tudu said:

Now days more and more scam ico pretty coming into various platform. 

Scammers are available in everywhere it is not only on ICO market and your responsibilities is to keep yourself from them.

Some people say not enough promotion, other say unrealistic target. We don't know the truth is but scam is risk and I believe every developer has back up plan to avoid scam. For the record, avoid ICO program for now but if you see good developer team history and clearly road map please join it.

It is hard to spot a good ICO because some ICO looks legit, but scam in the end.. It is really risky to invest in ICO now, newbie investors should careful what they invest.. it is better to invest in cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think people need to have researched before buying anything. This is a common thing to do. People usually do this with everything and why ICO is an exception? 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

because in my opinion ICO was the easiest way to get money out of investors without actually giving them any collateral or guarantees about the project future..its like throwing your money in the ocean and hope the tide will bring it back to you.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:42 PM, Crypto777 said:

Most common reason why ICO's turned scam because they didn't reach their target found.Most ICOs turned into scam because of fake developers.thats the reason ICO's turned into scam. 

You are right when the ICO don't reach the target become a scam abd some ico from the beginning they plan that will not continue to the next stage

Hi, many people are still complaining how many ICOs ended up as a scam.
The cryptocurrency idea is to create a free worldwide decentralized ecosystem. Free for all, for honest but also for dishonest people. It is free market and you should protect yourself before losing your money. You don´t like it? Then you do not understand crypto.

anas hassan

There are many reasons for an ICO turn into scam. In the ico many project didn't get enough fund to improve their project and they cann't give salary to their team. And many come here for scam. So always invest on genuine projects. It will give some profits.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It is sad that all this money could have been invested in actual projects that are developing products that will actually be beneficial for the general population. Blockchain need attention but they mostly need research as too many scammers are trying to extract investment funds.

• +1 1

One of the reasons why scammers full ico is that many people this days seems to be lazy looking for free money which is making the crycto world difficult to trust

Things from timing to risk reasons why ICOs are a bad investment and why ... to tell the difference between a legitimate investment opportunity and an ICO scam. ... problem is that many ICOs that were legitimate at one point turned scam after.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:10 PM, Goodcoin said:

Someone should Indeed be careful of fake and ghost exchanges. They are fake and are ready to scam. That is why I prefer exchanges with good reputation like yobit and binance.

there are now almost 100 exchanges that i cam across and most of them dont even need to exist because they give poor customer support, people should stick to strong exchanges only.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Krmali said:

Because they don't wanna launch in the market it's just add the ice in the blickchain sell and the close there system and run away

Because all who have the coin sell it in the same time that's why the price Fall down to fast and because they give permission to low capital to sell ico and Don't wait for for the project to have a good community to trade

An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is an unregulated means by which funds are raised for ... Numerous others have turned out to be fraud or have failed or performed poorly. ... For these reasons, ICOs are referred to as “crowdsales.

Most even seemingly legit ICO's turn out to be a scam despite these project still being active long afterwards. EOS is the biggest scam of the century. Dan Larimer cashed out a billion and the terms they created beforehand made it legal for them to exit scam so they didn't do anything wrong. Everyone who bought into EOS ICO got scammed hard.

When an ICO project dont achieved or get their target goal, that is when they choose. its either gave back the money that people invested or just run away, well too bad because they choose to ran.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:34 PM, Pinky55 said:

Individuals currently are lose trust in ICO and I think this won't change until guideline are actualize. What's more, stage like ethereum and waves are the one answerable here.

I can tell you that all or the majority of ICO under the waves blockchain are really scam and don't continue her project it's fall in the middle of the way , i don't Know why but it's all like that . I have seen a lot but the same final

• +1 1