What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019

I have a daily return from my work and I want to buy a good currency with this return from here until the end of the year and store it for some time
Which currency would you recommend me to buy now?
I was thinking about buying bitcoin especially that the expectation is for a possible rise of Bitcoin beginning of the new year or after the recent Halving.
Is Bitcoin a good option to buy now or would you recommend another currency? Explain the reason please?

I am not an expert trader, but I feel Ripple (XPR) is the right coin for buying till the end of 2019. Ripple is touching its near low (0.22) and not very expensive for buying right now.

For the end of 2019, difficult. If you consider buying bitcoin, I would advise to hold it a little longer towards the 2020 halving. Current BTC market is difficult, and however there are no guarantee that there will be a big gain in December. 

It also depends on your goal, if you only want to hold for 1 month, how much profit do you aim to achieve?

Depending on whether you want to get passive income or just depend on market movements? For passive income, I suggest AIR or QQQ. On the yobit invest box and for those who depend on pergerakan markets, bitcoin might be the best choice, but I think wait until mid-December because the market tends to be bearish.

23 hours ago, CrazyIvan said:

For the end of 2019, difficult. If you consider buying bitcoin, I would advise to hold it a little longer towards the 2020 halving. Current BTC market is difficult, and however there are no guarantee that there will be a big gain in December. 

It also depends on your goal, if you only want to hold for 1 month, how much profit do you aim to achieve?

Thanks for the advice and your advice on Bitcoin is very good, I have made my decision on this matter on the advice of some friends and I will buy more than one currency half of it from Bitcoin and the other half I buy another currency and I store it for a period of time.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:11 PM, Crypto123 said:

Is Bitcoin a good option to buy now or would you recommend another currency? Explain the reason please?

Yes, bitcoin is good to buy now but if you prefer some potential altcoin I suggest YO coin from yobit. The price of  YO coin is growing day by day especially if there is an ICO and Airdrop because YO coin can use to get some free coins. 

You should buy bitcoin because iy is efficient and yhe most important is you must grab the oportunity right now as it is low until the near 2020 the price of bitcoin will rise again. Grab the limited time opportunity.

Now, personally, I would personally buy Bitcoin since it has reached its bottom, and now it will grow again, this is purely my opinion, and I rely only on my experience

4 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yes, bitcoin is good to buy now but if you prefer some potential altcoin I suggest YO coin from yobit. The price of  YO coin is growing day by day especially if there is an ICO and Airdrop because YO coin can use to get some free coins. 

This is a really good option. Yo is one of the strongest currencies that has a strong and important exchange and is growing exponentially. It was indeed one of the currencies I thought of. Thank you my friend for this advice

I don't know much coins but I believe bitcoin will give us so much profit if we invest now. The prices of bitcoin for this month has been a dump. And I think I see it as an opportunity for us to invest because the prices could get really high for the upcoming year because of the halving.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

This is a really good option. Yo is one of the strongest currencies that has a strong and important exchange and is growing exponentially. It was indeed one of the currencies I thought of. Thank you my friend for this advice

Your welcome! I am happy to share it with you because I don't want you to experience my fault like I didn't buy YO when it is so cheap. Still, the price now is good for accumulation.

1 minute ago, Uns0ip said:

It seems to me that you can earn a little by buying Ethereum. This is the most promising coin after bitcoin. New airdrops appear with payouts in this coin. Most wallets appear with a base on Ethereum. It's my choice.

Yes, Ethereum is a very nice currency and is the second currency after Bitcoin and has a good future Its price is now good for buying after this downturn, and this is one of the options I am already thinking about. Thank you.

On 11/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have a daily return from my work and I want to buy a good currency with this return from here until the end of the year and store it for some time
I was thinking about buying bitcoin especially that the expectation is for a possible rise of Bitcoin beginning of the new year or after the recent Halving.

Considering your type, I recommend bitcoin more than altcoin because of the risk. You work and I think it is rarely for you to monitor the market, so you will find it difficult to hold altcoin that has large fluctuations. Top cryptocurrency is feasible depending on how your investment is managed.

41 minutes ago, Sakib said:

BTC,LTC, Eth.I believe these three coins will give a very good profit in 2020.You can buy two ltc.Ethereum's prices have dropped a lot, you can buy it too Hopefully it will be good.And there is Bitcoin.Now a lot of prices are coming down.I think Bitcoin might be a surprise in front

Yes, right, bitcoin and etherium is a very good option and I intend to buy it already but LTC doesn't know if this was a good option, this coin is good and I love it but unfortunately it has not achieved a significant price rise in its history. So I don't think this option would be good.

Just now, Maksuda4406 said:

Bitcoin is now good stable coin.sometimes bitcoin price down and sometimes up but  not down or up big.so, i think bitcoin is one of the best stable coin.

Right to say bitcoin is very good coins as compare to all the other investment and its price is good for buying it now for your good future.

I personally think that nothing supernatural will happen, because now bitcoin is only gaining strength for the next halving, which is expected in the spring of next year, and at the expense of other coins, most likely everything will be more or less stable.

Yes btc will be the best choice I think. btc is the king of the market and it is most profitable in crypto trading. so I prefer you to buy btc at this price and you can sell it at high price after few days.

For me, the first are Btc Eth and Ltc are always a good market and, in second position, I see that Xrp view its attractive price. That's all for leftovers, these are just pieces with little value for me.

Your choice is directly by wanting to purchase bitcoin, as I would see it simply purchase Bitcoin starting now and into the foreseeable future. No compelling reason to waver And shouldn't be delayed. Since it is as of now just the most secure bitcoin to purchase contrasted with other digital currency.

If you have more capital, you can buy Bitcoin, but if you have less capital then it is better for you to buy XRP, because XRP will get more with less capital, and Bitcoin will pump XRP as well, and because you have more XRP.  The benefit will be greater.

On 11/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, Crypto123 said:

Bitcoin is still number one to worth to buy, besides halving event there's more factors that Bitcoin is still worth it, it's comes from the popularity itself and it's demands.

Another coins I prefer to XLM and ADA. After keybase aidrop that affected XLM market sentiment, then the price become go down, it's good time to buy.

2 hours ago, Senorita said:

Bitcoin is currently the first secure coin. At times bitcoin value straight down and also at times upwards, however, not straight down or perhaps upwards huge. Thus, I do believe bitcoin is probably the most exceptional secure coin.

Yes Bitcoin remains the best option, especially now because its price is low and it is very convenient to buy before the expected rise in the New Year, but I also want to store more than one coin and not only Bitcoin. As the saying goes, do not put all eggs in one basket.?

I recommend you to buy bitcoin and hold until the bitcoin halving event because I'm sure the price of bitcoin would increase. If not bitcoin you can invest Neo, Ethereum and Binance coin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the best coin to buy right now is ofcourse bitcoin, bitcoin price right now is low so i think its the best opportunity to buy it right now, because maybe this coming years or month bitcoin price or value will be high again.