What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019 - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019

I work in the short term in all currencies
I only store bitcoin for the long term because it is considered the most powerful currency

Life is great and enjoy it

It's little bit hard since some prediction say bitcoin will stagnant or bullish until end of the year but how about buying some coin that available on yobit invest box? you can get income no matter market condition was or if you want holding without gaining passive income, You can see some alternative like Energi and Tezos, DYOR!

I think ur choive is good Now is really good cahnce to buy Bitcoin but u must hold it till 2020 from the followers of BTC market, BTC grafik i seechance to be rise up ia really clear. Thats my beleived 

15 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

I think ur choive is good Now is really good cahnce to buy Bitcoin but u must hold it till 2020 from the followers of BTC market, BTC grafik i seechance to be rise up ia really clear. Thats my beleived 

It needs big capital if you want to buy bitcoin and hold it until 2020. That is if we want to get a sizable profit. Is there no alternative to your other coins? Which is rather affordable for middle and lower class traders

Privacy coins are the way to go I think. A portfolio of Z cash and monero and grin should do well into the next year. Most things will change depending on bitcoin price, but I think you should look at coins with real use value as investment opportunities.

Is Bitcoin a good option to buy now or would you recommend another currency? Explain the reason please?

Btc is good for earning and this platform tries to join and want to earn for people who want to startup

Loving one coin is very stupid idea. No one know what will happen to a coin. Ofcourse you can study the chart. Previous data. And follow the developer that what is going to be implement in their project which can attract tarder to invest and price rises up. You get profit. 

I think I have been recommending people on here to buy waves coin because it has really lota of good news this month and yesterday the price jumped from 7200sat to 9200 sat which is pretty good gain and I think ir will go over 10000 satoshi soon if the market didn't dump.

When it comes to buying any currency study the market moves and the altcoins you want to invest closely and follow your conviction, for me I think Eth and Bitcoin is good but apart from that, Ltc Eos are still good for good return. 

I think the recommended coin in the market that can increase so high is the only bitcoin. We don't have a right clue on where bitcoin price can improve, but we believe that in the future, bitcoin price will increase so higher, and it will come out of our expectation. I think you need to analyze by yourself so you can get the right coin that will give you the profit, but you can also try to analyze from the coin that people give to you in here. Be careful, don't follow their suggestion before you analyze so you can know if that coin is worth or not.

7 hours ago, Sayyadi said:

For me, the first are Btc Eth and Ltc are constantly a decent market and, in second position, I see that Xrp see its alluring cost. That is supportive of remains, these are simply pieces with little an incentive for me.

1 minute ago, Sahil19 said:

You should buy litcoin and ethereum until the end of 2019 because now that time the price of these tokkens is low ....you can buy know for future profit

Thank you, it's really good, for BTC, ETH, XRP, but for LTC I'm not sure !! Although it is a good coin and I am a fan of it personally and I have been collecting it in the past, but unfortunately I did not notice a strong rise in the price of it, even though I expected it to be a very big rise.

1 hour ago, Abdullahi said:

The best coin to buy in ending of December is bitcoin and ethereum because they have a high value in the market 

Yeah these both is good to buy it more at the end of 2019 and maybe it price would be more suitable for buying it at the end of 2019.

33 minutes ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

I recommend you buy bitcoin and stick to the event when bitcoins are divided in half, because I am sure that the price of bitcoin will rise. If not Bitcoins, you can invest Neo, Ethereum and Binance coins.

Yes thanks, this is a really excellent option and I am currently storing a portion of it, but I also need to store one or two currencies with bitcoin because I always prefer to store several currencies instead of one.

I think NRG is good project. It's teem is active and upgrade system continuesly ,smart contract platform upgrade slated for Q4 2019, Energi 3.0 will leverage existing dApps written for Ethereum. Energi also purportedly features a Defense team of cybersecurity 

On 11/27/2019 at 2:41 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have a daily return from my work and I want to buy a good currency with this return from here until the end of the year and store it for some time
Which currency would you recommend me to buy now?
I was thinking about buying bitcoin especially that the expectation is for a possible rise of Bitcoin beginning of the new year or after the recent Halving.
Is Bitcoin a good option to buy now or would you recommend another currency? Explain the reason please?

To

1 hour ago, Moneykiller said:

I would recommend to go for Ltc btc and eth to start the year and hold for the whole year and I think.it will be very probs project if you can hold it.

In fact, I don’t plan to keep it all this long, I think a year is a long time, but do you think it will rise in a way that deserves to wait after a year? Because if we compare it with the previous year, we do not find that it has risen a lot.

I would recommend you to look for Energi coin many news are coming and lot of development is going on after energi look for DGTX Future and Mtc Doc.com Coin must have some of these coins in your portfolio

20 minutes ago, cryptozalmii37 said:

I would recommend you to look for Energi coin many news are coming and lot of development is going on after energi look for DGTX Future and Mtc Doc.com Coin must have some of these coins in your portfolio

The Energi (NRG) coin looks good to me, especially since it is mining, and this gives it some strength in the future. Likewise, the DGTX coin, I know it and it is a good coin. As for the Doc coin, I have seen it to date and I think it is still in the project stage.

26 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

The Energi (NRG) coin looks good to me, especially since it is mining, and this gives it some strength in the future. Likewise, the DGTX coin, I know it and it is a good coin. As for the Doc coin, I have seen it to date and I think it is still in the project stage.

i think for now i would stay away from nrg because it has been pumped many times now, try looking into more coins on binance that hasnt been pumped in a while and buy it at the bottom.

Try to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and NEO. I think the five coins have a pretty good track record in the past few years, while prices are cheap so hurry up to buy them.

Man, it seems like everything on the market right now is dirt cheap.  That doesn't mean I'd buy just any coin, however, no matter how cheap it is or appears to be. 

I'm still accumulating Neo, as I have been all year, because I think it's severely undervalued at around $9 and it's one of the few proof of stake coins that I really like.  There are others, though.  Dash is worth buying right now and will probably start rising next year along with bitcoin, which I also think is worth buying.

I only prefer buy EOS, the price not too high stable volume and use by many game platform as income. This is end of the year, cheap price doesn't mean good sign for buy. I see coin progress if they can combine coin with interesting platform ( game, entertainment, etc ) it will have good idea to stay with them.

2 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Man, it seems like everything on the market right now is dirt cheap.  That doesn't mean I'd buy just any coin, however, no matter how cheap it is or appears to be. 

I'm still accumulating Neo, as I have been all year, because I think it's severely undervalued at around $9 and it's one of the few proof of stake coins that I really like.  There are others, though.  Dash is worth buying right now and will probably start rising next year along with bitcoin, which I also think is worth buying.

It is true, the market is now cheap, and there are a lot of currencies to buy, I think your choice of these currencies is good, Neo is really good, but if I would choose, I would choose Dash, of course, I love this currency very much and maybe buy it with bitcoin and ether.

I think that it's time to boy 2 nd rank cryptocurrency coin that is called ethereum. Because the bitcoin price is downing day by day so the ethereum will goes up.