What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019 - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019

2 minutes ago, Ufra said:

I think that it's time to boy 2 nd rank cryptocurrency coin that is called ethereum. Because the bitcoin price is downing day by day so the ethereum will goes up.

I already have Bitcoin and Ethereum, but these days, unfortunately, I see the price of Ethereum falls much more than the price of bitcoin, but I am optimistic that this will change after the beginning of the new year.

11 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

I already have Bitcoin and Ethereum, but these days, unfortunately, I see the price of Ethereum falls much more than the price of bitcoin, but I am optimistic that this will change after the beginning of the new year.

You need to continue to wait it because I think that you have a large amount of money that holds in your home. So wait it till ETH Price goes to double.

It's really about you and what you feel but if you need a suggestion i will tell focus on exchange owned coins like BNB KCS HT it's a coin supported by exchange Binance kucoin Huobi and other Coins like this

There are too many coins for you to buy at the end of 2018 when the btc is down, the top 100 coins you can buy because they all follow btc
good luck

It is still holding bitcoin when it is low and waiting for it to sell, but no coin can take its place, a few top 20 coins can buy and wait and sell.
good luck

1 hour ago, Crypto Najeeb said:

Man the answer must be a lot of coins and also not a single coin to buy till the end of the year 2019. Because as we know anything can happen in this crypto world. Like if we have confident in any coin and buy that coin but it may not go as per our thinking.so you cannot decide which coin to buy anywhere anytime.

Yes, true, I also prefer to buy several coins instead of one coin, because no one can expect what will happen 100% and if you buy only one coin, and the opposite happened, i.e. fell significantly, then you will get a very severe loss.

EOS is on buy list and also NEO is on the buy list. I am big on Chinese backed coins. I would sell any LTC or eGOLD because they are not doing so well. I don't think ETH will go up higher, but BTC price should also be fairly sideways. For me the profit is more in the altcoins to invest in because they are doing new things with technology while BTC is being slow to adapt. BTC still has NO SMART CONTRACTS! Can you believe that? Also the privacy issues with BTC, that many altcoins solve is a big deal (where ZCASH solves this issue).

I say ethereum and XRP, both have stable price and volume that can be use as sign to keep hold. This time I avoid btc and other altcoin because they have unpredictable movement and mostly keep go down, stay safe with my money and never greedy.

i am optimistic about bitcoin , ripple and litecoin. ethereum also performances fine but i am not familiar with that coin. these following coins have bright future for those people who gonna hold these coins for long term basis. i have not that patient and also worried to trade for long term because of large scale of  fluctuation that could put me in lose

i would say ethereum.it is one of the greatest crypto project out there.So far in 2019, Ethereum has begun to gradually reverse its losses from the end of last year. The coin is getting increased attention from crypto developers and has been able to maintain most of its positive gains. Whether it's a good idea to buy Ethereum or not, it's up to you to decide that.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:41 AM, Sahbana said:

Try to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and NEO. I think the five coins have a pretty good track record in the past few years, while prices are cheap so hurry up to buy them.

yea but i think the top 10 coins have very little chances of exploding that much with gains and thats why i always just stick to small cap coins because they are easier to pump.

Waves, eth and xrp are suitable to buy untill the end of 2019 .Now this coin bottom now you can earn good amount of money in 2020.

10 minutes ago, saddamali said:

Waves, eth and xrp are suitable to buy untill the end of 2019 .Now this coin bottom now you can earn good amount of money in 2020.

Yes the market is very low now and most currencies are good to buy, and your choice of Ethereum and Ripple is very good but do you think Wave is worth? I mean, can it have a future and a high price?

On 12/21/2019 at 10:59 AM, huyscoi40 said:

The current BTC market is very difficult, and however there is no guarantee that there will be a very good amount of Bitcoin, I have made this decision on the advice of some friends and I will buy more. half of that money from Bitcoin is the most important, you have to seize the opportunity

Yes, I really took the opportunity and stored some Bitcoin and also Ethereum and LTC I think these three currencies are very good especially that the market these days is suitable for buying.

I bought coins that have strong community that support and promote them. I hold 80% in Bitcoin and the rest in these altcoins:

- VET

- XLM

- IOTA

- BOMB

- BNB

I'm going to sell any of this for Bitcoin once it doubles up in price. I'm going to hold Bomb for longer term as it has deflationary attributes and it's price can explode to 10x - 100x.

Also holding a few of these less famous coins:

- Bethereum

- IOST

- Maecenas (ART)

- ARN

Bethereum has a great community and investors and can grow big if they develop further.

The rest I'm selling back if they reach the price I bought once again.

Edited by BTC Future

if you want to buy any coin then go for BITCOIN ,Ethereum .

and if you want to buy small coins the n go for Nrg,Trx ,Xlm .

As Nrg version 3.0 is launching its price may list 10$ by the end of the year

Bitcoin is the best coin to buy at this time because if you are trading with 1 bitcoin you must be multiply your bitcoin till the February 2020

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/19/2019 at 8:54 PM, Crypto Najeeb said:

Man the answer must be a lot of coins and also not a single coin to buy till the end of the year 2019. Because as we know anything can happen in this crypto world. Like if we have confident in any coin and buy that coin but it may not go as per our thinking.so you cannot decide which coin to buy anywhere anytime.

it all depends on the person because right now im buying loads of NPXS coins and im holding it throughout the end of the year and January of 2020.

Yes, it is worth buying Bitcoin at the end of 2019 because the price of bitcoin in the current market is much lower but soon the price of this bitcoin will rise again and when the price increases, selling it I will get a lot of profit.

On 11/27/2019 at 2:31 PM, crypto1 said:

I am not an expert trader, but I feel Ripple (XPR) is the right coin for buying till the end of 2019. Ripple is touching its near low (0.22) and not very expensive for buying right now.

yes XRP coin is the good coin for us because now this time i saw so many reports that XRP coin is the great coin and its team is also so much strong and this time XRP will touch the high almost 10$ to 50$ because XRP coin now working in the great banks like faisal bank and one bank in US also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At the end of 2019, today is the last days of 2019.What are you waiting for, what I choose is still btc or eth, only I may be hosting, and you can choose quickly. Come on, dog it increases x2
good luck

What coin do you have? if you have USD, I think having the most fertile coin is still the top 10 coin, which is a safe choice, if not, it is btc, or eth,
Wish you good luck

I think ethereum.Ethereum has begun to gradually reverse its losses from the end of last year. The coin is getting increased attention from crypto developers and has been able to maintain most of its positive gains. Whether it's a good idea to buy Ethereum or not, it's up to you to decide that.

6 hours ago, hmind said:

For coins that were purchased until the end of 2019 are ethereum, ripple, tron, bch, litecoin and dash. That altcoin besides bitcoin is a lot to buy before the end of this year for me.

But none of them has given any good profit for long term holding until the end of 2019, unless we go further behind your dates.

I think bitcoin is the best option to buy until the ends of 2019.Bitcoin price is now very low.But recently their price is rise up rapidly.You can buy btc and hold them

Edited by ShakilA