What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019 - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019

I prefer Bitcoin. I think bitcoin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019 because at present it's price little low. All say that the price of it will increase in 2020 . Than you can sell it and earn huge amount of profit.

Hello my friend
Bitcoin is the strongest, and best for investment
The price level throughout the end of December is somewhat stable in the range of 7200 to 7500 dollars
The third half of 2020 occurs, after which Bitcoin recovers the roof, and ascends to the moon

Now I recommend you buy 50 percent bitcoin others you can buy some good ranking altcoin such as xrp, waves,xlm.Never any unlisted coin otherwise you lost your all investment.

19 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Small caps are easier to pump especially groups that focus on this, but it also comes with the risk that they are greatly over-valued when they are gaining interest. I prefer faster profits, larger profits, but the only positions I really regret are exactly these kinds of coins that went down after March 2019. Hoping ALL alts can benefit from 2020.

those coins went down because that what happens whenever bitcoin starts doing a bull run and most altcoins even the big ones took a big dip.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:47 AM, saddamali said:

Now I recommend you buy 50 percent bitcoin others you can buy some good ranking altcoin such as xrp, waves,xlm.Never any unlisted coin otherwise you lost your all investment.

This is a good suggestion to buy 50 per cente of bitcoin and other half for Altcoins but not xlm i can bought some waves and ripple it's with a good price now 

10 hours ago, Jump said:

From the previous year the price of the bitcoin fall down and this is a bad outcome to the investor but still this is a good opportunity to the people who wants to invest a lot of money because the price of the bitcoin down and in the future when the price grows up again it gives a lot of income.

Yes, it is true that all currencies on the market are still declining since the end of last year and until now, we cannot yet judge the market because we are still in the early days of the new year we must wait a little.

It's over the end of 2019, but I think the right currency to buy is bitcoin and ripple, these two coins are going down from the end of 2019 and it will rise again.

already 2019 is ended and now in 2020 the price of btc started increasing and so i think btc is suitable to buy now and hold it to increase the price.

Electroneum is a much easier coin to use than other cryptocurrencies like the very popular Bitcoin. It does this by allowing transactions to be performed through a mobile app. Miners can also use the app to mine new coins.

Bitcoin is good and there are expectations for its rise, but I advise you to buy more than one currency, for example Bitcoin gold and Ethereum and other strong currencies because its value is small and therefore the profit or loss margin in it will be great

You can invest npxs ,dent and drg untill the end of 2020,Also you can make short trading this coin and earned huge profit this coin.

present bitcoin is the best coin in invest price also going high and chances to receive good return if you want other altcoins like ETH Eos Link coins are good to invest in 2020 but this coins for long time investment but bitcoin gives profit in short time I recommended you to invest in bitcoin 

2 hours ago, saddamali said:

You can invest npxs ,dent and drg untill the end of 2020,Also you can make short trading this coin and earned huge profit this coin.

How and why? Those are trash coins and not worth the investment. Better stick to the old and established coin/token project that has real liquidity and volume.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, thandserecvi said:

For me, bitcoin is appropriate to purchase till the conclusion of 2019 because it includes a risk that the cost of bitcoin might also increment and in that point, you will have part of coins. So i will endorse for you is bitcoin.

I don’t think that there is a currency that has collateral in this market better than bitcoin. I advise you to buy bitcoin and store it as a logical advice. But from another point of view, if you want a little risk, you can divide the amount that you want to buy in more than one currency. This is what I am working on. I currently have btc ltc eth bnb xrp.

A bright future awaits if you start trading the digital currency EOS. It is one of the most promising currencies that includes many wonderful characteristics that enable it to compete and challenge, and even pushes it to advance to occupy first positions in the list of major and important currencies.

1 hour ago, azizulhakim said:

Only bitcoin. I'd like to suggest buying only bitcoin in the end of 2019. Look bitcoin price is moving upwards, and if you bought bitcoin in the end of 2019, you should have already made a good amount of profit by now.

Yes bitcoin is still the preferred option for many and I have it too, and indeed I stored a little bitcoin at the end of 2019 and I believed my expectations and expectations of many and bitcoin rose and is still rising. It was a good decision.

Maybe i late giving you advice last year. But in my opinion you need to choose coin by yourself, maybe you get mistake but that is doesn't matter. What you need is always learning from your mistake.

Maybe you want follow me now, i am now just holding coin BTC, LTC, and ETH for long term.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:11 AM, Crypto123 said:

I have a daily return from my work and I want to buy a good currency with this return from here until the end of the year and store it for some time
Which currency would you recommend me to buy now?
I was thinking about buying bitcoin especially that the expectation is for a possible rise of Bitcoin beginning of the new year or after the recent Halving.
Is Bitcoin a good option to buy now or would you recommend another currency? Explain the reason please?

You need to know that all coins  are suitable  to buy depending  on your  own personal  forcast and activities  that is surrounding  such coin. 

Loving one coin is very stupid idea. No one know what will happen to a coin. Ofcourse you can study the chart. Previous data. And follow the developer that what is going to be implement in their project which can attract tarder to invest and price rises up. You get profit. 

Right now i am storing 4 major coins, and it was litecoin, ripple, ethereum and bitcoin. this coins for me are going to rise in this 2020. so best of luck to those holders.

1 hour ago, Hasan7197 said:

I think you should buy Bitcoin right now, because I know a lot about it now.  Now is the highest opportunity, you should take this opportunity for a limited time.

Yes I think your choice is correct, and I stored some bitcoin before the end of 2019 and after that I sold it with good profits, and so far despite the high price of bitcoin I think the opportunity is still good to buy because there are expectations of a significant increase after Halving.

15 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Every one will suggest you to buy bitcoin and also I will suggest you to invest in Bitcoin and also you can buy some Eth LTC and dash

Thank you my friend for this advice, indeed everyone has advised me to buy bitcoin and I agree with them as well, but I want more than one coin to buy and these coins that you just mentioned are really good and maybe I will buy from them too if I get the chance.

depending on the market price that which coin is best, because no one know which coin will rise and which coin will fall. but i prefer that btc is one of the best coin in the market because  the demand and the use  of the btc is on rise. so i think that who want to earn money than btc is the best option for all of them.