Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

I think so. We can expect that the price of bit coins will rise on Christmas day as people are optimistic If Bitcoin Dollar is going to increase we want it to grow on Christmas day. Will be happy by the people.

5 hours ago, Jon said:

Bitcoin will go further as many don't have interest in tue bull run of Bitcoin, we need to believe that Bitcoin halving is here to boost the price

That is what it had done before and here to do it again, i always believed in possibility

I think Christmas time maybe increase price. Because someone work here part time and someone full time. Every job have some bonus, so crypocurrency maybe give us some bouns thanks.

On vacation, many workers really get a bonus. But they use the bonus to buy gifts. Everyone needs cash for good holidays. Crypto does not rise in price.

Btc price increament is not certain but newly investment behavior and cryptocurrency transactions own slowed. make somewhere your home are facing big changes in the cryptocurrency market. However, in attendance is a belief that cryptocurrency will have a great hole step ahead

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market will begin to actively go up in the second half of 2020. It seems to me that after halving the award, the price of bitcoin will go up.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:20 PM, laska smrtici said:

I expect the price of bitcoin to fall during the Christmas and this is because many traders will take a holiday as well as miners so there will be a decline

I am sure and believe in the saying that the price of bitcoin will go down during Christmas because most people who sell it for free for the benefit of Christmas so that the price of bitcoin looks low.

Your code: 8fss69u3u - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

Edited by Ovidio

19 hours ago, Shuusei said:

When it was cristhmas last year, the price was not so good. And it continued until new year. But the last few days the price of cryptocurrency are getting better and better, but look at it now. We're now heading down, once again.

Look at this chart.

image.png.37b417869cb3a5284829e03220feee11.png

There are two arc in several days, I think we are in third arc now. I looked to past price of BTC, and after these arcs price always going down. I think after 3rd arc we will have price about 7500$.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Christmas already gone and crypto increasing now day by day. 2020 already started and the crypto market is increasing day by day. i think very soon it will go to moon.

14 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

That didn't go well the only time crypto tried to go up was a week after new year and the it went down again 

Yes it went down again, and it is promising that it will rise again

Yes.. It rises or started rising  by or within mid December and now, where can now relive green positive attention on the bitcoin price

Most time at christmas or December month price Bitcoin will dropped like hell. That is possible because many people want selling their Bitcoin day to day to get hard cash. So from that cash they can buy something for christmas or for holiday. But don't worry about it, because the price Bitcoin will going up again next year. Like this year Januari 2020 the price Bitcoin going up to $8,000.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Don't think so, because most people spend a bunch of money on Christmas holidays so it's reasonable to think that some crypto holders will cash out their property to make money for Christmas. But sometimes it is seen that the price of Bitcoin on Christmas go down but I expect the price to not drop this year on Christmas day and I think at the end of December the price will be $ 90,000 or $ 10,000.

Yeah, I agree with you all because we think that cryptocurrency will not rise at Christmas, its prices will fall. On the holiday, if the family sells many to go with him, the price of the currency will drop.

7 hours ago, Nehak said:

Its not possible although its already pass. Bitcoin is not a such market that can be pump because of some vocations. Crypto market only pump when huge investment is made in it.

Yes maybe you right. Some whales is going to enter cryptocurrency and buy huge Bitcoin amount. Because that the price can going up rapidly. But in last year, at christmas, the prices is going down maybe because they need hard cash to take some vocation. This month the price going pumped by whales.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Well the price is not gonna go up till after march 2020 for bitcoin ,as there are predictions that prices will go a little high but  not too high, and some other coin prices will also go high around march.

Christmas is the such type of the holiday which is the perfect time for the people to do the crypto currency site and earn money at this time. 

Your dream has come true even though it misses through Christmas and only a less price goes up. But this is a signal that prices will indeed soar.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

No, I don’t think it’s going up at Christmas .. I even see that the price of crypto in recent years has been down in this time

I writing this post after Christmas crypto currency not rised after Christmas.crypto currency rising started after new year now Btc around 8700$.

In the year 2019's Christmas the price of cryptocurrency didn't rise but I hope that this year's Christmas it will hit my target price or it will have a bull run. I expected that before the year ends, the price of some crypto will rise but they didn't. Their price increase in the beginning of the year 2020.