Yobit Exchanger (App) - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Yobit Exchanger (App)

Yobit can be the finest swap to take a seat that aid us all make free funds. Yobit not necessarily printed right now their program inside on the web technically. In the event, you swap the forex you employ on the web yobit take a seat.

• +1 1

No sabia que yobit contaba con una app para intercambiar, me pueden decir donde la consigo y su si uso es igual al de la wed, debe tener unas mejoras o modificaciones, como son las comisiones?

ProfitTrading For Yobit - Trade much faster
A full list of all the currencies in your wallet with their BTC and FIAT equivalences and the total Bitcoin amount. The best place to control your cryptocurrencies.

yobit exchange is the app and the where making for saving money and also there are you can trading the selling and buying and buying and buying of currency easily. there are safe the account and the earning  of people

On 11/25/2019 at 11:18 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Ever since I started using Yobit exchanger, I started searching for Yobit Android App but couldn't find any App of Yobit exchanger online, is there really no App for Yobit?

there is an 📲 for Yobit but juat as a bot for trading and other stuff and you need to buy the two bots there. that what i know.

Just now, basunia1234 said:

Thank you so much for sharing such good information and hope no one gets deceived.

Screenshot_20200226_222856.jpg

I didn't get what kind of information you get from the lack of app? It is not good to post just for posting here and say nonsense. There is no app and I doubt even there will be. Mobile page of Yobit exchange is not even available let alone application.

• +1 1

Yobit exchange not have app some fake yobit name apps available in playstore don't install any yobit app all is fake maybe in future yobit exchange launch mobile application.

If you are trying to find a similar app like this site then there is no such app available in the Android stores for yobit, its is only having the sites from where all the users do the activities also creating an app for youbit will be a good way to secure the accounts of the users.

Yobit is one of the most popular exchange site in this platform. Many people used this wallet site. Yobit is a site not a app. I search yobit app but not found. It is a very popular site so I requested Makin yobit app immidiatly.

No, I have not seen an application on Yobit. There is a browser that provides many users with what they have, but I have not seen the application. 

Yobit application is not available on Android or IOS, yobit has no mobile application, and does not have any applications. If yes, it's definitely not an official app

Watch out for fake yobit exchange apps on the internet. Such people try to defraud people by installing fake exchange applications on the app.Do not threaten your account security by using such applications.

yobit exchange has no app for the site. However, in my opinion, very quickly the yobit team members should think about this. And an Exchange site app should be created as soon as possible. Because many times trading through the app from the website, it seems a bit easier to make paid deposits.

Yes, it really does not exist , but I think that the developers are already creating this application in full, since such an exchange as Yobit , which has been on the market for many years, can not be without its own application .

On 2/7/2020 at 4:04 PM, Sasaki said:

Yobit only run in browser and it's true that they don't have any app, but maybe in the future they will build an app. 

Yes that's it and when you work on phone browser there is no mobile version you still use the desktop version and that it's really not good , we hope that yobit can make any new update about that

A guy was creating the random post on this forum telling like he has created the app for the yobit exchange and the cryptotalk forum but there is no official app for these both sites. If you see such post, never trust to use on your smartphones. 

There is no official app for Yobit Exchanger and all applications are not official and are not affiliated with the platform

THINK POSITIVE

Bro the site is available for only website version if you like to use in app version you need to wait for that bro as in future like binance they would create the app and upload. But till then don't download app from any third party sources.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I also tried to search for yobit mobile exchange application on Google play store but I found non therefore, I have concluded that theris no mobile application for yobit exchange site yet.

I also tried to search for yobit mobile exchange application on Google play store but I found non therefore, I have concluded that theris no mobile application for yobit exchange site yet.

Never get confused, there are no official app for both android or the iOS devices or for the PC. If you are seeing some wallet named as the yobit exchange, never install such sort of the wallet because that is from the scammers or hackers. 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:18 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Ever since I started using Yobit exchanger, I started searching for Yobit Android App but couldn't find any App of Yobit exchanger online, is there really no App for Yobit?

I will advise you to research about wallet and exchanges before being too forward. What of too see ghost app, toj will just be duped by scammers. 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:47 AM, Bilalaslam13 said:

It's very helpful and it's a time for that i don't Know why they can't do that and if we see the world change so fast and it's easy to make a good exchange.

What i mean there is no application for yobit exchange, the only way you can access yobit is on your browser. I think they don't create application for yobit because they can't manage it right now because there is some problem on yobit sometimes. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/14/2020 at 3:18 AM, Balacase14t said:

To speck exchanger is quiet not has app. I hopefulness to abuse yobit app as by app is additional trouble-free followed by website. I purpose a lot in life of exchanges app and I like to go with yobit app almost immediately

I don't think they'll implement yobit app because there are so many thing need to fix in yobit exchange website so if they create yobit app, there is possibility that they couldn't manage it very well. That's what i think. 

On 11/26/2019 at 2:18 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

yobit exchange has no android device app i also tried to find out from play store of Android device. It is really amazing exchange and i using this exchange from last few months due to crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. And i always recommend to others to used this exchange.