Mining VS Trading? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Mining VS Trading?

Mining companies is less profitable but too passive, trading more profitable but need too much of time and experience

Both are profitable but trading is quit difficult and mining is easy. In mining you just have to install mining machines and make money but in trading you can earn a lot of coins but it is also money loosing 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income. 

You are right cryptocurrency mining can make better income.

But for mining u need best hardware, and crypto trading can make good profit without using your hardware.

So I think Crypto trading is better.

46 minutes ago, drmsohail said:

You are right cryptocurrency mining can make better income.

But for mining u need best hardware, and crypto trading can make good profit without using your hardware.

So I think Crypto trading is better.

Well, I am agree with Sohail. As for mining you need a high quality hardware and electricity charges. Also the mining hash rate is not that high. So, I will prefer the trading instead of mining. 

Just now, FireEclipse said:

I believe that at this stage you should not mine bitcoins, you can see that the prices for bitcoins are constantly falling, and it is difficult to predict that the market is in a bearish mood in the long term, so the prices for bitcoins will be possible. keep falling deeper. Therefore, I believe that at the moment you should trade and trade only bitcoins in order to minimize risk.

That's true, even when looking back it would have been better to just invest in BTC than buying mining gear. In my country electricity makes a bitcoin too expensive to mine.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

22 hours ago, Haider abbas said:

Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading,

trading is still much more time-consuming. 

Advantages of mining 

1. 1.Less tedious 
  2. 2.Less hazardous. 
  3. 3.Less unpleasant

Advantages of trading

1. Does not require equipment and technical skills
  2. Huge earning potential
  3. Many more coins to choose from

So we can conclude both, Trade and mining have their respective advantages and disadvantages. So you are free to choose to trade or mine.

Transactions generate more profit, stable profits and a lot higher mining. The advice is right, I think so, mining is difficult, profits are just zero or less especially with bitcoin. I choose transaction instead of mining.

Trading will always be better than mining. The problem is that trading is much more difficult and requires great preparation before starting to invest.

minimg is good source of income but it is not as profitable as trading wherein you can earn daily depending on how you are literate in trading world,mining now is not that profitable as many are now into that and using electricity will cost you also.

I am going to elect to business due to the fact it is advisable compared to the proportion regarding specifications, all you have to some funds and commence investing, yet mining wants plenty of vitality and also mining products and it's also pricey.

Well 2 makes a good income, except I am a dealer who needs experience and depends on risk or mining. Nothing is required of you except paying mining fees and waiting for a long time in order to reap profits, but there is a negative and low probability if the company is exposed to a crisis

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Everything in life depends on choice. But I know that for you to make it big in mining, you need to invest big too. What I mean, is to mine for yourself, get the required equipments ready. But to register to a mining company, my dear you are just wasting your time because they make all the money.

Mining is good but like trading. Mining was the best before what many people are not mining but it is filled with many miners now that makes it difficult.

Exploration yields cash flow, this requires enormous purchases, throughout buying and sell it's not at all important to deal with new tubby cash, nevertheless taking place is often a hazard involving cutting down anything, it can be prime to perform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Anyone can do mining, but I prefer trading. Mining needs valuable equipment, electricity, and an understanding of how it works, and I love trading more.

Trading is the best for your future rather than mining because you will earn faster in trading and mining is slow both platforms you have to invest in it but better profitable is in trading only

In my personal opinion, trading is better than mining currently because trading is very easy and does not require large capital, such as mining. In addition, mining profits are few if you do not have very large capital.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I frequently advocated crypto trading that you see your end result of advantage or loss as quickly as feasible greater than mining you are watching for long time however quit of the day the effects become loss despite the fact that the outcomes emerge as with profit it will likely be so small earnings.

minig requars lots of money to get profit but with trading you can make profit with just only 100 $. so i think trading is better than minig. and plus minig requars lots of miney to buys tolls that can get you profit.

4 minutes ago, MrGeany said:

minig requars lots of money to get profit but with trading you can make profit with just only 100 $. so i think trading is better than minig. and plus minig requars lots of miney to buys tolls that can get you profit.

Mining can actually be profitable, but it's just hard to do. So that is close to trade, as you say. Trading is easy to make a profit.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:08 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

If you have chosen to invest in mining, to be able to have a good source of income soon, you will be needing computers that are built specially for mining. Those mining computers are expensive, meaning you have to have a large capital. In the long run, you still be using larger amount of electricity to be able to sustain the mining process. But that will give you a passive income, but you'll be needing to wait. Trading is more risky, you could lose your investment there, but that will not happen if you are a smart trader. It will give you more profit compare to mining, but that is up to you and your trading strategies. 

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/26/2019 at 2:28 PM, Lubruselu said:

I mostly recommended crypto trading which you see your result of gain or loss as soon as possible more than mining you are waiting for long term but end of the day the results become loss even if the results become with profit it will be so small profit.

Stable mining generates income, but this requires a large investment, in commerce there is no need for large capital. There are many arguments that the effects of bitcoin mining can be hazardous to the environment.

Well way back i am really into mining but when mining becomes a trend i decide to learn how to trade to earn more profit and right now i am doing so good in trading.