Mining VS Trading? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Mining VS Trading?

I choose trading although there have the risk of losing money but it still very profitable more than mining wich 55% loss 45% is profit 

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Both opinion is right but all depend your mindset, skill and money. As long can give them income they are success more than me. Until now my time and money wasting for practice. Mining is expensive method still profitable for people who has huge money. Trading also good choice to get income, as long they can focus, ignore public opinion and never use bot/ signal.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Amxy said:

I have been trading for over 6months and is profitable but l don't know of mining because I haven't join mining before.

Even mining is not as welcome as it was 4 years ago with the testimony of two miners de experience. The only thing that remains welcome so far is trading and I hope the market will flourish more in the coming days.

• +2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

Now a days mining not profitable for small investors. 

But trading are profitable if I understand market conditions. 

Cryptocurrency market always risky but many people huge earning from this market.

That's why i think trading better then mining.               

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Amxy said:

Okay then I will focus more on trading. Because as you said mining is not as profitable as before.

Yes, because the difficulty of mining increases with the passage of time and decreases in the amount of Bitcoin available for mining, for this circulation is the best solution at present, happy profite . 

On 11/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, Zentoly said:

The trader advice is 100% right because now a days the income from mining is not profitable and for mining require high amount of money as compare to start trading.

Yes trading is the best option for us because mining need so much money and after the invest to mine the coin we need to run the system for mining regular electricity which run the machine and like this we again pay the bills etc and in trading just invest the money and start trading in it simple and make money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining and trading boths are best way of earnings money with Cryptocurrency.But i think trading is more better than mining.To mining your hardware device can be damage.

two incomparable things are absolute. trading is buying an asset at one price and selling for another is a speculative segment, and mining is a 2-0 money machine - mining using purchased capacities of a certain cryptocurrency

Mining are not promising in these days, i would prefer trading on big exchange like Binance. Mining is cost more energy and times

Did you know that you can lose all your investments if you are not familiar with the latest developments in the digital currency market ?? This market is completely volatile, never invest a large amount, but start with a small amount and do not take risks, you may have to start with the "Ethereum" coin so it may be suitable for trading.

If u take comparison among mining and trading then i will say that in mining there is consistancy of earning but it is not high and there is a cost of electricity and in trading if u have capabilities of trading then u can do better profit and along to it there is also consideration of loss in it.

I will more choose trading than mining because mining  needs a lot of energy need space. And not good profitable. But trading is best and great profitable. Trading is better than mining.And mostly mining sites are scams and also it destroys and harmful your pc.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

Mining will hardly make you anything unless you spend like $500K on hash power. Remember the goal is to make more money that what the average person with a salary can make in a year. Normal people easily top out at $50K/$100K without cryptocurrencies so if you're trying to beat their earnings you would need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to mine a far greater amount over the course of one year.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

It depends on the person how they want to earn most likely many people want to mine because less hassle in getting money next is trading that need a lot of knowledge to win and earn.   

In my opinion, mining is a big capital, but our profits can be stable and the risk is small, bro, so if there is better capital, better mining, unless there is additional money to play trading, because trading has a pretty big risk.

7 minutes ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

I would prefer trading more than mining, because mining requires a lot of energy, and 1 bitcoin mining will also take 4 years to complete, and mine can not earn good income, so I can make good income from trading, I prefer to trade because trading does not need to have large capital, unlike mining,  

Trading is one of the most profitable way to earn more but the main problem is if you does not have enough knowledge in trading it will cause of losing of income.

Mining and trading are both sites that make money.  But in the meantime I like trading best because trading can make more money in a short period of time.  Which doesn't require a lot of hard work.

On 1/9/2020 at 5:30 PM, golamazam said:

You should choose trading in stead of mining. because mining is a long term process and at last you see you lost your investment. but in trading you can earn money in a short time. 

well there is no way you can lose your money in mining but rather you will keep accumulating your bitcoin or etheruem for quite a while then sell it when the bull run comes.

You can engage in both mining and trading mining requires large investments whereas you can trade with small investments for the start

For me since since i already have experience in trading then the best and wise choice for me is trading, however if your knowledge is not enough then mining is the best option yet for you.

Mining in the past was better than circulation, but currently mining has become more difficult and requires expensive mining equipment for that circulation is now preferred than mining.

Trading is for better than mining.Because trading depends upon your practical and real life skills.On the other hand mining just depends on your device and instruments.So does is greater and wider feild.

For me trading is the best come sun come any time any day. so we should focus our energy in trading because mining can be very complicated at most times.