Mining VS Trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Mining VS Trading?

1 minute ago, amcryptolover said:

I would prefer trading over mining even though trading has risks because in trading the profit is much more and it's thrilling as it involves a bit of risks as well.

Yes there are more risk in trading than mining so trading is best for me to

9 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

The answer depends on the ability you have, for example. If you have money, mining is better for you because it will give you money for trading
And if you do not have much, trading is much better and after a period of time can buy for mining

Yes that is true ability us determine by the person which is very correct

if you are the owner of a large corporation, and you have money for expensive equipment, then mining may be one time be more profitable, but it will be necessary to change the equipment over time, but if you take the same money and start trading, you can earn many times more

On 11/25/2019 at 10:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

I think trading is the best for making good profit . mining is not now much profitable but trading is always profitable in the crypto market.

1 hour ago, Krampus said:

At the moment, trading is better, although I think that trading has always been better, because analyzing the time of mining, you can understand that this was not a constant source of income, but trading was a constant one.

To me both is good if anyone do cloud mining than he can make a good profit but trading is very much profitable as anyone can make huge profit from it.

3 minutes ago, caklonte said:

I think in my opinion all depends on the person of each individual. Because mining and trading are different activities. If we try mining it's better to invest in cloudmining sites like genesis mining. If you want to trade, you need some knowledge so that you don't make a wrong move.

Yes, anyone should look which method suits him/her best. Mining requires more initial capital to begin because mining tools are expensive and you also need more education and training to start a successful mining job. It is profitable for those who can afford its high costs (electricity + tools + maintenance).

Trading profitability depends on the amount of investment and the method of trading you use. It requires much less initial capital to start but it needs more risks than mining and you need to have some background knowledge about reading charts and analyzing the effect of news on prices.

I think the best way to get a lot of incoming is tradition of course not in mining because in mining you can get more than trading because of difeculty of mine and it's easy to trade not as to mine you need the machine and capital and more

On 11/26/2019 at 12:08 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

Yes mining is not profitable and it’s take time before you earn in mining while in trading is there is a high risk in trading so it is up to which you prefer.

Yes it is mining and trading is equal to get much coins. But both have defernt syatem and way . For.mining you muat have knowegde more about hardware and program of mining things. Trading is more easy you can earn BTC or Altcoins on the website .. its true both are gooda for income and profit. 

5 minutes ago, khiro said:

trading is good if you've a good strategy about what to buy and not new to trading. but anyone can use mining if he has hardware and electricity ... so Trading is for old users of bitcoin / and Mining is for everyone even beginners.

Trading is a skill and not for everyone. Some people are not suitable for trading. While mining can be for everyone who has sufficient resources.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes, mining is one of many ways for you to make money from cryptocurrency, but you should realize that to start mining, you must have a lot of money to buy the hardware to mining. You need to calculate how much fee you should pay for electricity, and if you have a high cost of electricity, then you cannot start mining. But if you have a free electricity fee, then you can start mining, but that will depend on how good your hardware. To get a big reward in the mining process, you should have a high-end of the hardware, and that will need a lot of money to buy.

Mining would be a safer option, since you do not need to invest your money directly in a coin, and when trading, there is always a big risk of losing your coins if you end up making one wrong move. With mining, you should understand that operating costs can be very high, which makes it difficult to achieve good results.

With mining is really hard to make lots of income from it whereas you can lose your investments it entails of many risks with trading you can make daily income on daily basis if you trade wisely

mining is getting harder and harder

and you have to own an very powerful hardware to get an good income

at the other side trading is more profitable and you can do it from your smartphone

you dont need any extra hardware 

On 11/26/2019 at 12:02 PM, Kluma said:

Bitcoin mining is one of the most controversial maneuvers in the world. On the one hand, if you find yourself getting into it, there’s a lot of money to be made. At the same time, there are a lot of arguments that the effects of bitcoin mining could be hazardous to the environment.

I think that bitcoin mining is always been a great choice for us. As we can get the real and great profit from  this. As everybody has their own choices.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

My experience of crypto market says that we can earn more by doing trading of the crypto market and mining is not good for small investors mining is for big whale. 

I have not worked in mining before and I do not know what profits you can achieve, but I have been working in circulation for a long time, in fact he does not make a profit at all times there are moments of stagnation in the market and there are moments where there is no liquidity but in any case it must be  There are fixed rules in your trading

14 minutes ago, Steers said:

Being interested in mining is much safer and has a stable profit, and you can also cash it immediately, unlike trading, but the wallet exists, and the hacker can crack it of his own free will.

Mining is not totally safe because it also depends on the market. A miner might invest heavily to buy equipment and pay for electricity bills but at the end prices may fall and he can not earn profit because he has to sell his coins for a low price. The same thing can happen for a trader too but since a trader doesn't need to buy and run expensive tools, if the market falls, a trader will loss less money than a miner. I think mining is the better option for wealthy people who can afford its losses comfortably.

Mining can give you money or btc, But trading give you more. But let me tell you what is good and bad. Mining can be done with those who have powerful computers. Trading can be done with those who have money to invest. Trading is risky, Mining is not. You can get money in no time, in trading. But mining can give you money in prob 1 year or so.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

They might be true, because mining is a fixed earning and the maintainace is very costly, 

While trading is quit better to me in earning than mining.

Of course, trading, now to make money on mining you need a lot of video cards that most of us do not have, you can make money from scratch on trading.

56 minutes ago, armor said:

Mining is risky because you have to used your money for it, but if you have patience you can earn more of what you invested

He doesn't really invest money, since he receives rewards for mining.

But if you invest money in equipment, plus expenses for electricity, this makes it unprofitable for individuals today.

Actually even farms are having income problems, farms are mining professionals who use thousands of equipment.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My friend, mining is already a lot more profitable than trading.But can you really do that? It's very complicated. And it needs a lot of resources. Unlike trading, which requires little experience and little money.