Mining VS Trading? - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Mining VS Trading?

l would say trading is better for earning good profit than mining. For doing mining you need to have a lot of time, energy and also good computers. It is not for me, because of that l prefer trading. 

Mining isn't a good way to want profits fastly,you need patience and you have to heavily invest in Mining , but in trading, your knowledge will guide you to profits

Of course, trading is better because in trading there is a probability that you will earn a lot of money, in mining it is simply not there.

buying and selling is the fine option than the mining because mining will give you income regularly but now not like buying and selling due to the fact if you the trading than you could make correct benefit from trading like a thousand$ funding and 2 hundred$ earnings in just a single days thats why i choose buying and selling no longer mining.

Comparing mining with trading, I think it is not the best way, since they are different profit mechanisms, starting with the profitability of each one that depends on a different modality, and that over time their type of profit has varied depending on  circumstances such as this year's halving, trading price that has remained static for 200 years.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

Well, it depends. Efficient mining might be a lot expensive, a mining rig, a good desktop computer and stable power supply. Trading on the other hand requires a lot of technical and logical thinking and analysis. So I really can't say which one is more profitable but I can say they are the best two ways to make bitcoins.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think both mining and trading are profitable business . Mining farms are making very good income from mining . Traders are also generate big profits . But now most of people are doing trading only .

On 11/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

If it's mining based on the use of equipments like mining machines,only those who have enough funds can use this type of earning even when it is profitable still many will go for trading because every one can atleast earn a certain profit based on his or her capital and that must be the reason why many are saying that trading is profitable over mining that's my opinion.

These two methods are good for making money. If you are able to purchase mining equipment, buy it for mining, or you can learn to trade and gain experience with it in order to carry out trading operations and reduce your losses.

These methods are good and legitimate to achieve good income, but mining is not available for everyone and requires a lot of capital, equipment and considerable experience. As for trading, it is available for everyone who wants to enter encryption through a little capital that can start with a trading plan or investment on one of the famous platforms.

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

mining is not good income for us because mining sites are scam sites and really mining operation productive machines are really costly and we do have capacity to do it. But we need understand that our earnings more in trading then mining operation of crypto market. 

5 hours ago, jamesvince said:

mining is not good income for us because mining sites are scam sites

There is legit mining aside mining sites, you will get your own hardware and do all necessary things yourself, you will join a mining pool and earn the reward directly yourself according to the hashes your miners generate. 

20 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Trading is a good thing, but that does not mean mining is a bad thing. In crypto we have many choices, mining or trading. all choices depend on our basics, if trading makes a profit. then do it.

They are even two different things entirely, a person can mine and also trade, and a good miner have the basic knowledge to trade, so that they can sell at the appropriate time. As for me, I like the two and they are both profitable. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

For me, I think that the field of trading is much better than the field of mining because the field of trading can be accessed for free and with simple capital, while the field of trading needs a lot of money to buy expensive devices in addition to that it needs a large energy source and the most important thing is that we will achieve losses when currency rates decrease

Mining can be profitable for you if mining cost is really less for you like if your electricity supply charge is less to run mining equipment. Myself, I believe in trading. Yes, sometimes we may get loss and sometimes gain, it all depends on our own strategies to make the trades. 

On 4/24/2020 at 12:52 PM, Saboor said:

Mining isn't a good way to want profits fastly,you need patience and you have to heavily invest in Mining , but in trading, your knowledge will guide you to profits

I am totally agree with you trading is very easy as compared to Bitcoin mining because in trading you can start with as low as $100 but in mining you need huge investment small people can't do mining so trading is very good 

Mining and trading is both important elements of the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies. Mining is the original source of production for crypto and trading establishes an ecosystem in the market. Mining is a good source of stable income from cryptocurrencies but it requires startup costs and the rewards may go down with time. On the other hand, trading does not require installation costs but requires capital and includes market risks.

468x60-3.png

On 11/25/2019 at 7:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Mostly for the newbies might be hoping that the crypto mining us the best earning way, but I would like to suggest to them, sometimes mining can generate only losses, while trading generate both profits and losses. 

Nowadays mining is no longer profitable just because the amount of blocks that you can mine and thus asking for fees to be paid for them on solving transactions is lesser than the profit you will get from your own investments on trading plataforms as trading volumes > miners block fee rewards.

That's teh main reason why Trading > Mining during current days 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Both are good way to earn but there are basic differences in them, in trading your money is at risk to lose while in mining your money is safe. In trading you have to take active part in process while in mining you can earn passively.  So decide yourself. 

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 2:33 PM, Timmma said:

I will go with trading anyday any time because the chances of you earning with trading is higher compare to mining, there is a lot of risk involve in mining and people easily got scammed with it.

Trading is better, I will go for trading too but trading is risky. Out of all, I will prefer long term trading which has less risks. Mining now is very difficult and very hard to do.

On 6/19/2020 at 4:32 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Trading is better, I will go for trading too but trading is risky. Out of all, I will prefer long term trading which has less risks. Mining now is very difficult and very hard to do.

The higher the length of time the less risky the trade could be but that does not still mean long term trading is not risky, they are risky too and it can be as risky as day trading if you invested at wrong time. 

• +4 1

Both of them are very good source of income in cryptocurrency world but I will always prefer trading because with $100 you can start trading career and you will be successful if you have good background and experience about the field but when it comes to mining you need a lot of thing which includes electricity power,computer device and most importantly you need a huge capital to start.

For me, I think trading is better because we can make more profits than mining and it only needs experience and learning While mining needs a very high price, and it also needs a large electric energy for that. When the currency rates decrease, this field will never be profitable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion trading is much better than mining.  When it comes to mining sites, the first thing to say is that most mining sites are fake.  They do not pay.  There are many who pay again.  But at present it is not profitable to earn money by mining.  You can earn a small amount of money by mining.  But it is not profitable.  But a good amount of money can be earned by trading.  First you have to start trading by depositing.  But you have to do things very carefully.  Because there is a possibility of loss.  But if you do well, you will be able to make a good profit.