Mining VS Trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Mining VS Trading?

The difference is that you produce it for sale, you buy it for trade, the difference is that you raise money, you have money and trade depends on your skill or experience.
Wish you make the right choice

• +1 1

Mining is  expensive And if you are happy to work on a mining investment project, then it is also risky. I would prefer trading Because I will have control of my money in it, when I go, come and get it Apart from this, I will also be responsible for my own profits and losses. Crypto trading is best in may openion 

• +3 1

I dont have any personal experience of mining , but most of the experienced minors agree that these days mining is not that much profitable due to different reasons like the increased difficulty levels and costs associated with mining . In comparison trading can be a better choice for earning.  

• +1 1

i also started mining cryptocurrencies lately and yeah just what like other mentioned, mining is not that much profitable right now because im doing this mining for a week now and still have really small amount. so my advice is just to trade cryptocurrency.

if you want to do minning or trading,then you have to keep one important thing in mind. It can turn out to be an expensive choice to buy and power the mining hardware. The worst part is that it may take you months together in this situation to recover your initial investment.

This is why trading is a safer choice in this situation. When you decide to trade digital currency, then you do stand a chance to make a lot of money from a very small investment. For example, you even stand a chance to convert $100 value BTC to about $10,000.

• +2 1

Yes it is mining and trading is equal to get much coins. But both have defernt syatem and way . For.mining you muat have knowegde more about hardware and program of mining things. Trading is more easy you can earn BTC or Altcoins on the website .. its true both are gooda for income and profit. 

• +2 1

Trading is the best for your future rather than mining because you will earn faster in trading and mining is slow both platforms you have to invest in it but better profitable is in trading only

• +2 1

I prefer trading because you can really make a good profit if you are good at it.. but mining I don't think if it is profitable, I'm not doing mining because electricity cost here is too high for me so what more if I start mining..

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining for individuals is nearly dead these days, and if you have to go out and buy a bunch of hardware, you'd be lucky if you broke even on that outlay in your lifetime.  And with bitcoin's halving coming up, it's going to become even less profitable to mine it.  You might be able to mine some altcoins, but it's probably not worth it.

OP, check out proof of stake coins if you haven't already.  They're a decent way to earn income and you don't really have to do much of anything.

• +1 1

Hello my friends
Mining is good in terms of security, despite the little gain
As for trading, it is good in profits, but the concerns with it are great

• -1 1

You learned badly.

Mining has always been a process of "rewards" process that awards users for the process of confirming the blocks . But it is not designed to become an income that competes with the Trader.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Hi friend for me trading can give a lot of money than mining. Because if you know very good trading you can make more and more money! But it is not a same with mining! this is my opinion!

• +1 1

Конечно лучше торговля, ну это де логично, как же по другому, Ты меня в субботу треша была на работе и не торговать. Жизнь это и есть торговля, мы торгуем всем запятая, что есть, как же иначе?  Всё, что делаем, это торгует а ты не могу сказать сказать тебе на работе не могу сказать не могу найти работу 

• Мining — создание новых блоков базы транзакций ради вознаграждения в различных криптовалютах, в частности в Биткойн.
  • Мining — коммуна в Австрии, в федеральной земле Верхняя Австрия.
  • Data mining — обнаружения в данных ранее неизвестных, нетривиальных знаний.
  • Process mining — усовершенствования процессов в информационных системах или бизнес-процессов на основании изучения журналов событий.
  • Web mining — автоматическое обнаружения веб-документов и услуг, извлечение информации из веб-ресурсовМining — создание новых блоков базы транзакций ради вознаграждения в различных криптовалютах, в частности в Биткойн.
  • Мining — коммуна в Австрии, в федеральной земле Верхняя Австрия.
  • Data mining — обнаружения в данных ранее неизвестных, нетривиальных знаний.
  • Process mining — усовершенствования процессов в информационных системах или бизнес-процессов на основании изучения журналов событий.
  • Web mining — автоматическое обнаружения веб-документов и услуг, извлечение информации из веб-ресурсов 

Тре́йдер (от англ. Trader «торговец») — торговец, действующий по собственной инициативе и стремящийся извлечь прибыль непосредственно из процесса торговли. Обычно подразумевается торговля ценными бумагами (акциями, облигациями, фьючерсами, опционами) на фондовой бирже. Трейдерами также называют торговцев на валютном (форекс) и товарном 

черсами, опционами) на фондовой бирже. Трейдерами также называют торговцев на валютном (форекс) и товарном рынках (например, «зернотрейдер»): торговля осуществляется трейдером как на биржевом, так и на внебиржевом рынках 

Trading is the best option than the mining because mining will give you profit regularly but not like trading because if you the trading than you can make good profit from trading like 1000$ investment and 200$ profit in just a single days thats why i prefer trading not mining.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

Boss mining is way of generate new coins of crypto currency and trading mean exchange currency into an other form and earn profit after the increase or decrease values. If we comparison we reached in this point of that mining is great experience and better then trading. 

• +2 1

Mining and trading are two of the more popular ways.If you are a techno lover, mining cryptocurrency is probably your first choice.mining does have its risks, it’s still less risky than trading.with the same amount of money invested, with trading you can earn much more.your equipment pays off in four to six months, yet with trading you can double your money in less than a month. 

• +1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 11:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I've learned that mining can make better income from cryptocurrency, and many traders are saying that trading can make a lot of income.

Imagine a source of income for you to trade every day. People who said mining is not profitable are somehow misleading you or simply doesn't have any mining device. It's not wise for me to such thing but that is the reality, my friend.

• +2 1

To start crypto mining, we have to prepare a large enough fund to buy mining equipment and extra costs to operate it. Currently trading is much more promising because we only need the first capital and skills in reading the market situation.

• +1 1

Mining is not profitable as it requires large amount of investment.so for now trading is the best option for greater income

• +1 1

Im must preferr mining than trading..becouse in know how to mine good and to have profit out of it.idont know also how to trade thats why i preferred mining than trading.

• +3 1

Both trading and mining are different ways to earn and its depend upon you that how u deal with it. Basically in trading if u invest good money and u have good command on trading then u can get good profit in few days which u cant get from mining. Mining needs hardware which mine for you and they will not provide u enough income because of multiple type of cost.

• +1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 9:38 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Trading is more profitable than minning.because it doesn't limits earning.one can earn 5x ,10x more in shorter time than mining is good for passive income source.nowdays minning has become costly.

• +1 1

Trading is more changes of having profit but idont know how to trade thats why i must prefered mining than trading.in trading i am earning but in trading i lose.maybe i just dont know how to.

• +1 1

On 25.11.2019 at 18:08, sdsonjoy50 said:

mining requires equipment, and this is an investment, plus the time it will take for its payback, plus cheap electricity and time to set up a farm and maintain it. and for trading, you can make a profit almost immediately after the deposit, so I think that trading is a more profitable option

• +1 1

Yes, trading can bring income 10 times more than earned miner for the whole year, the main thing to be able to trade.

• +1 1